Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Kisara continued walking through the many corridors of the castle wondering which way to go "m... let's see should I go left?...no I better go to the right...*sigh* Why does this place have to be so confusing! I can't find my way out! I can't understand how they could not get lost in here” The teen was frustrated, the continuous silence was driving her mad and the fact that she was somewhat lost didn't help her at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:20 pm
"hmm no throne room here... this is just crazy" Walks in random directions and accidentally bump into Kisara, "oops sorry"  

MrAsianK

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:33 pm
MrAsianK
"hmm no throne room here... this is just crazy" Walks in random directions and accidentally bump into Kisara, "oops sorry"
As Kisara made her way back to were she first appeared she felt something, or someone bumping into her making the young girl loose her balance and consequently fall to the ground "ouch..." The teen decided to look up and see who she had collide with, her eyes widened in surprise "...People?...So I am not alone in this castle?... Finally someone to talk to!" Kisara quickly got up with a smile on her face "hehehe don't worry about that! I am Kisara, Kisa for short nice to meet you" *extends hand*(my computer is being a bit slow so I might take some time to answer n.nu...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:02 pm
Akira Shinji
Rixia pondered the question. "I guess..." she finally replied, "anyone who could help us out. Or at least some sort of clue."
Xeviance suddenly looked up after minutes of following and being silent. "You know, I might be able to help you, if you really need some answers. It's one of the few perks of being one of The Lost Few."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:15 pm
"So Ruxia.....Do you know why we were all gather here in this place? I dont understand whats going on? Can you help me out?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:23 pm
Xia froze and turned around quickly at the voice of the person who was following them before. "Lost few? Who are they? And what exactly can you help us on?" she asked with curiousity and slight interest. She smiled slightly as she took in the view from Altar of naught.  

The Sphinxyness

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:35 pm
xiaryth
MrAsianK
As Kisara made her way back to were she first appeared she felt something, or someone bumping into her making the young girl loose her balance and consequently fall to the ground "ouch..." The teen decided to look up and see who she had collide with, her eyes widened in surprise "...People?...So I am not alone in this castle?... Finally someone to talk to!" Kisara quickly got up with a smile on her face "hehehe don't worry about that! I am Kisara, Kisa for short nice to meet you" *extends hand*(my computer is being a bit slow so I might take some time to answer n.nu...)
"hi i'm xirks"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:05 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia froze and turned around quickly at the voice of the person who was following them before. "Lost few? Who are they? And what exactly can you help us on?" she asked with curiousity and slight interest. She smiled slightly as she took in the view from Altar of naught.

Xeviance tried to smile but couldn't. "The Lost Few were a group of five nobodies who were declined entry, or kicked out of the Organization. I was one of them. We were turned down for various reasons. Xin couldn't speak. Psxiksco was deemed mentally insane. Narexire was caught sneaking into Xemnas' chambers. Archaix killed four members of the Organization before Xemnas kicked him out. And I," Xevaince paused here before continuing on, " I read the minds of the others. I knew exactly what they were thinking. Xemnas saw me as a threat, and booted me. Unable to survive on our own, we five bonded together and formed our group."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:56 pm
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

Xeviance tried to smile but couldn't. "The Lost Few were a group of five nobodies who were declined entry, or kicked out of the Organization. I was one of them. We were turned down for various reasons. Xin couldn't speak. Psxiksco was deemed mentally insane. Narexire was caught sneaking into Xemnas' chambers. Archaix killed four members of the Organization before Xemnas kicked him out. And I," Xevaince paused here before continuing on, " I read the minds of the others. I knew exactly what they were thinking. Xemnas saw me as a threat, and booted me. Unable to survive on our own, we five bonded together and formed our group."

"Yeah, about that 'mind reading' thing..." Rixia said. "...That means you were probably even more powerful than Xemnas himself...not to mention the rest of the Organization...right?" She cringed a bit as she said this, although she didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:00 pm
Akira Shinji
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

"Yeah, about that 'mind reading' thing..." Rixia said. "...That means you were probably even more powerful than Xemnas himself...not to mention the rest of the Organization...right?" She cringed a bit as she said this, although she didn't know why.

Xevaince shrugged. "Not really. I was just as powerful as the rest of them, well, Archaix was a maniac, but besides the fact, the only advantage I had was that I knew thier plans and acted to prevent the more drastic ones. Xemnas didn't like that I was interfering, and you saw what has happenned. As for what I can help you on, before the Organization was defeated, I had spied on them in hopes of figuring out thier next move and also trying to defeat them. Sora took care of that for me. After they were gone, I spent most of my time studying this castle, trying to learn as much as I can about them. I have learned many of thier secrets, if you wish me to share them with you."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:58 am
"hmm, this place is confusing" Xirks kneeled down and put his hand to the floor, "well there seems to be a stairway going up if we walk that way" Recca pointed down a hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:16 pm
After the introductions where done, she nodded her head in agreement "Yeah, I have been walking for a long time and every room looks the same to me...well except for that one..." kisara said making reference to the first room she saw when she regained consciousness "Do you know is there is any other person inside this castle besides ourselves?"  

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:25 pm
Xia blinked as she caught everything he said. This must of happened before she joined the Organization, either that or it happened secretly when she wasn't there. But Xemnas made her stay in the castle, so if it happened there, she'd know. This sort of confused the little rose as she suddenly became interested a bit about secrets. "What secrets do you know about Xemnas? Or possibly even about...me?" she asked carefully.

After all, this boy tried to destroy the Organization, and since she was apart of them, who knew what he would do to her. But her questions about her past seemed to fill her mind in curiousity as she stood facing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:42 pm
"Secrets, huh..." Rixia grinned. "Wellll...I really shouldn't be trusted with secrets...but okay."  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"So Ruxia.....Do you know why we were all gather here in this place? I dont understand whats going on? Can you help me out?"
"he chose many people to replace the old organization members not all of you will be choosen but a few of you will"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff