Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Video Games. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrtommyos is...
An atheist!
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Sexy!
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Fun!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
All of the above!
55%
 55%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 29

Superior Jazz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:34 pm
Morrowind. And it's expansions. Best game ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:52 am
hellpike

It's certainly he game I've played the most of.

Apart from tha amazing games itself, there are a huge number of fan made plug-ins... So much to do....

twisted Here's to eagerly awaiting Oblivion. *Downs Pint*  

Redem

Angel Panda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:44 am
I must say the one game i'm really looking forward to is Neverwinter Nights 2. http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/neverwinter-nights-ii/666610p1.html I loved the first one as well as the expansions and this one looks great. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:07 pm
redem
hellpike

It's certainly he game I've played the most of.

Apart from tha amazing games itself, there are a huge number of fan made plug-ins... So much to do....

twisted Here's to eagerly awaiting Oblivion. *Downs Pint*

Oblivion simply makes me drool... ~wipes up drool~ Sorry... but seriously. I myself make quite a few plug-ins...  

Superior Jazz

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:28 pm
I just finished playing Farenheit (Indigo Prophecy in the States, mine was imported because I wanted it uncut). I recommend it highly; never before has a game captured the feel of a movie so well. And the story is..amazing. My only real complaint is this: no matter how good the story is, the game has still earned an alternate title. This being "The Dog Ate the Last 20 Pages of the Scrpit (Really, We Swear That's What Happened)". Once you hit the second to last chapter...well, let's just say I failed the sequence several times because I was laughing so hard. It's a damn shame, but you should still play it. Just be prepared for idiocy at the end (or stop playing and start from the beginning)

PS- If you play Morrowind, find and download the following plugins: Better Bodies, Better Heads, Children of Morrowind. Trust me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:35 pm
I'm praying for guitar hero or one of the SOCOM games for my birthday on the 18th. I played the PSP version at school today on my friends and I had a huge hankering to play it. By then I'll have my online up hopefully so I can get pWned in online SOCOM.  

Din_of_Serenity

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:46 pm
I am currently Co-playing Star Ocean with my step brother. That game is frustrating and yet fun at the same time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:28 pm
Sanguvixen
I am currently Co-playing Star Ocean with my step brother. That game is frustrating and yet fun at the same time.

The New "Till The End of Time" one? I really liked it. I think I logged about 250 hours on it before I just stopped right before the last secret boss sweatdrop .

Speaking of good video games, Final Fantasy XI is simply amazing. It just never seems to get old. heart  

subtleessence134

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:14 pm
subtleessence134
Sanguvixen

The New "Till The End of Time" one? I really liked it. I think I logged about 250 hours on it before I just stopped right before the last secret boss sweatdrop .

Speaking of good video games, Final Fantasy XI is simply amazing. It just never seems to get old. heart

??? They haven't came out with the new Final Fantasy Game yet. Are you talking about the previews and trailers?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:17 pm
Sanguvixen
subtleessence134
Sanguvixen

??? They haven't came out with the new Final Fantasy Game yet. Are you talking about the previews and trailers?

You're thinking of FFVII (12), he's talking about FFVI (11). The online one.

Oh yeah, and Dragon Quest VIII comes with a playable demo of FFVII. It's...different.  

Orichalcon

Ketashia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:28 am
Orichalcon
Sanguvixen
subtleessence134
Sanguvixen

Oh yeah, and Dragon Quest VIII comes with a playable demo of FFVII. It's...different.

I didn't like FFVI as much as people give it credit. I played it for a month and I just couldn't get myself into the game. The characters looked awkward too, but the graphics were nice overall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:19 am
Ketashia
Orichalcon
Sanguvixen
subtleessence134
Sanguvixen

I didn't like FFVI as much as people give it credit. I played it for a month and I just couldn't get myself into the game. The characters looked awkward too, but the graphics were nice overall.
just to clarify, are we talking about VI and VII or XI and XII?  

you+gained+a+level

Angel Panda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:48 pm
okay guys, i've found yet another game i'm looking forward to....
http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox-360/dead-rising/

nothin beats good ol zombie killing and on that note real zombies have appeared! the virus must grow stronger! i was listening to npr when they did a story on a virus that apparently makes bodies thrash around, sit up, and such things for a while after they die. all of this is going on in africa. quite interesting....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:53 pm
Eep, yeah. I meant FFXI, not FFVI xd  

Ketashia

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:50 pm
::smacks forehead:: Oh man, I used V's instead of X's. Damn Roman Numerals.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff