Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Latarziie
Oh you think your tough eh? *forms seal* KAI (release) *the genjutsu disapears* oh now you'll regret it.. *runs towards Wize the Demon Slayer fast that the eye cant keep up, jumps over and land behind * "now its my turn" *takes out a kunai* "Secret technique of konoha, THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN" *stabs Wize the Demon Slayer in the a***
*wize's water clone disipates*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:04 pm
so close.  

Martin Spiralwave

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:07 pm
33Jenova
Jumps up pulls out large zanbato uses hand signs. Water clone. then all uses water bulet jutsu. attack assassin bunny
*forms seals fast* Suiton: Suijinheki *a water barrier appears in front of oncomming water bullets*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:23 pm
*forms seal* Suikusari no Jutsu *Water Chains erupt from the pools of water and immoblize 33Jenova and Latarziie* you should know better that to attack a ninja head-on ,let alone a kage who has command of S-rank technique's. you need to learn to ascess the situation better. lesson over. time to clean up *forms hand seals*Mizu Soujuu *water starts to return where it came from* you two seem like promising genin you'd better make it to chunin ok. *forms seals* Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu, c'ya *wize jumps into a puddle of water and disappers*  

Wize5

Muppins

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:49 pm
*sigh*
"You have alot to learn before the chunin exams... Anyways, I think that's enough for one day. Class dismissed."
*poof*

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:32 pm
Am I late? gonk  

Frankly Frankie

Martin Spiralwave

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:56 am
if and when i become ANBUI wll be able to at least scratch the Mizukage.

Until then non stop training in genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:45 pm
"Okay class, today acadamy students will be learning 'Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu: Water Clone Technique' and genin will be learning 'Mizutamari no Jutsu: Water Puddle Technique.'
"The requirements to learn each jutsu is 7 posts in the Acadamy. No bumps or useless posts."

HAVE FUN~!

((don't ask why 7, its just a random number xd ))

Muppins

Martin Spiralwave

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:11 pm
The water puddle technique eh. I will master it in seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:39 am
Sooo. whose cleaning up the wet partly destroyed classroom.  

Martin Spiralwave

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:02 pm
"You all will. After the lesson is over, but no one has learned their jutsus yet. SO KEEP PRACTICING."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:26 pm
Oh man, crying  

Martin Spiralwave

Pixelated-Pix

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:18 pm
--fixes her icy blue eyes on her book and starts studying, ignoring everything else that had gone on in the classroom.--  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:36 pm
hmmm. watcha readin.  

Martin Spiralwave

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:59 pm
Inner Thoughts: I have lazy students... stressed

"ALRIGHT! If you're not here to work then you might as well leave and give up on becoming a ninja!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games