Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
I Just Like Music! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:52 pm
I listen to pretty much anything rock.

Disturbed
Marilyn Manson
Orgy
Lullacry
Flowing Tears

I HATE country and rap... oh and teeney bopper music. UGH.

UPDATE: I'm also obsessed with rock/metal bands with female lead singers/fully female members. Nothing makes me more proud than women rocking out. Kittie has become one of my favorite female metal bands. Lullacry, OTEP, Jack Off Jill, and Flowing Tears also fit into the category. I also enjoy Evanescence, and Within Temptation because of their strong female vocalists.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:20 pm
I got my hands on two CD's full of Trance. I am in love with the music. It's awsome!

Trance isn't easy to find though. stare

Anybody else here like Trance, or Techno? What places do you know sell that stuff other than E-net sites?

Sanguvixen

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:15 am
All I've been listening to lately is Weird Al Yankovic. I've begun to obsess. I've never done that before...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:08 am
[x] Natasha [x]
Avenged Sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Bullet for my Valentine, Christina Aguilera, Evanescence, Greenday, Guns N' Roses, Kelly Clarkson, T. Rex, My Chemical Romance, Natasha Bedingfield, No Doubt, Panic! at the Disco, Pink, The Sex Pistols, Tenacious D, The Rolling Stones.

That's it...I think.
Ah, sweet. Great to know that someone listens to T. Rex.

Marc Bolan is T. Sex. wink heart

Orson Welles

Ruminating Skeptic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:25 pm
Good Charlotte... which is hilarious considering that I'm an atheist XD I also love J-rock, country, punk/ska, alternative, rock, *some*pop, *very little* hiphop/rap, folk; basically anything that isn't cookie-cutter crap XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:11 pm
Read the 'stuffs' section of my prof for all the genres, but, I couldn't even begin to list the bands.  

The Candy Store Massacre

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Okay, for the last three years or so I have been listening to the Last Exile soundtrack. I just can't stop listening to it. Even when I think I'm done with it, I find an old song I wasn't to big on, and start loving it. Like I never used to like "Requiem To The Air" and now I can't stop listening to it. Maybe I'm just weird, but if you celtic music, and pretty accapella (spelling?) then you should deffinately get the Last Exile soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:51 pm
Sanguvixen
I got my hands on two CD's full of Trance. I am in love with the music. It's awsome!

Anybody else here like Trance, or Techno? What places do you know sell that stuff other than E-net sites?

I absolutely love it... but like you said, it's impossible to find.  

Tenth Speed Writer

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:56 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
Sanguvixen

I absolutely love it... but like you said, it's impossible to find.

You like it too? I found the first two CD's at Barnes and Noble. I've had to look around many times to locate the tiny selection that they had.

I was at the mall today and got my hands on another Cd....it's not as long as the other two but just as amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:56 pm
I reanimate you from the depths of the second page! Live music thread! Be reborn!

Sanguvixen

cup_noodles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 pm
Tis been reivived!!!
I'd like to start this born again atheist thread with a celebration of rock music!
*head bangs*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:00 pm
cup_noodles
Tis been reivived!!!
I'd like to start this born again atheist thread with a celebration of rock music!
*head bangs*

Rock is awsome. Better than Country at least. Makes of Rock music don't suger coat thier messages.

Sanguvixen

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:10 am
It's official. If you really want to find a decent selection of trance music go to Barnes and Nobles. Just go to one that has a CD place inside.

I have added 4 more new trance cd's to my collection of music! heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:40 am
I have a very eclectic taste in music. I like a lot of things. I like Punk, Punk Metal, Metal, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Alt. Rock/Alt. Metal, Power/Speed Metal, A bit of Ska, bit of Thrash/Death metal, and Southern Rock.

Some of my favorite bands in no particular order:

Authority Zero
Nonpoint
Lamb Of God
Dragonforce
Stratovarius
Strung Out
Green Day
Bullets & Octane
Three Days Grace
Avenged Sevenfold
Fuel
Bad Religion
Disturbed
The Offspring
The Sword
The Suicide Machines
Story Of The Year
Drist
Rise Against
Depswa
Crossfade
Less Than Jake
Carbon Leaf
The Absence
Deadsy  

Arios V

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:50 am
Arios V
I have a very eclectic taste in music. I like a lot of things. I like Punk, Punk Metal, Metal, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Alt. Rock/Alt. Metal, Power/Speed Metal, A bit of Ska, bit of Thrash/Death metal, and Southern Rock.

Some of my favorite bands in no particular order:

Authority Zero
Nonpoint
Lamb Of God
Dragonforce
Stratovarius
Strung Out
Green Day
Bullets & Octane
Three Days Grace
Avenged Sevenfold
Fuel
Bad Religion
Disturbed
The Offspring
The Sword
The Suicide Machines
Story Of The Year
Drist
Rise Against
Depswa
Crossfade
Less Than Jake
Carbon Leaf
The Absence
Deadsy

You know, it's weird, cause I actually met and hung with Rise Against abdout six years ago when they would play at the Fireside Bowling alley in the south side of Chicago. A friend of mine, Tori, used to know them really well, and she'd even go on tour with them. I do listen to some HC, but I never got too into RA, cause I liked their other band "The Killing Tree" I still listen to "The Romance of Helen Trent" album. But then, Tori lost interest, and I just waited for more TKT albums, when on a whim a few years ago, I looked at their website and saw they BLEW UP! They even had avideo on MTV. I'm not so sure how big they are now, but I never thought I'd ever meet one of those bands that makes it big, ya know? Too bad though. I mean, Rise Against is good music, but I still like The Killing Tree better. I hope they keep making TKT albums. Like how Tool is also A Perfect Circle.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff