Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:31 pm
"Writer's gothic, fist of Athena's wisdom!" Reiko said punching the air sending arrows of sand at Puff only to have them turn into crude glass as they hit the fire balls.

"Barrier!" Honey raised her mage staff and created a barrier around Reiko to protect her from the pony tail. "Stupid magic dragon... I'll start singing, and I can't sing worth a damn."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:40 pm
Puff coiled up his ponytail as it lowered him slowly to the ground. "Okay, Honeydew, your turn." He said as he picked up his jacket and moved back to the others.

Honeydew walked over to the two women and started to strum on her guitar. "Flames of gold and silver, that burn with passions glow. Flames of gold and silver, that hide posiden's bow. Fire an arrow, that will pierce the marrow." Honeydew chanted over and over as a fish-like beast rose from the ground behind her with a bow and fired two arrows through her back. The arrows flew toward both women before spliting into a hell storm of golden and silver flame tipped arrows.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:43 pm
"On Hermes' winged feet." Reiko said as she sped over to Honey extracted her from he place on the sand and sped to the spot behind Honeydew as she turned her speed into a weapon. Reiko swung her full force into a kick aimed for Honeydew's throat. "Don't attack my little girl!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:46 pm
"Don't attack my woman!" Shinobu said as he grabbed Reiko's foot and used her speed against her as he flung her straight into the ground. "You have no right to protect someone with all of your heart and attack the innocent at the same time."

"Honeydew, has left the mental stage. Good night, and good luck." Puff said as he carted the shellshocked Honeydew away.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Reiko took the full force of the slam to her back as she held Honey close to herself, keeping her safe from the harsh impact. "I think I just got side slammed by megaman." Reiko said with a deep cough. "Oh I am so kicking your scrawny little tail from here to Mt. Fuji."

Honey pressed her hand to Reiko's chest and a healing light enveloped her mother to be. "You're a mean person for that one... if my dad knew you did that, you'd have hell to pay."

"I'm okay Honey, Null sword, Null blaze and Null thunder." Reiko said nullifying the area of those traits. "See, I'm not stupid... I learn from hitting the ground."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:57 pm
"Null this. Upload: Sniping parakeet of Alphonse." Shinobu said creating a golfball sized ball of energy before throwing it at Reiko. It turned into a small bird before increasing speed, aimed between Reiko's eyes.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:01 pm
"Okay... you asked for it." She said drawing back a fist and swinging round like a baseball player. "Sayonara homerun swing!" She hiot the bird with her naginata as a bat instead of a sword to knock it back at Shinobu.

"you know it could have been simpler to use the writer's Gothic." Honey said scratching her head. "But you like doing things the hard way."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:04 pm
Shinobu caught the bird and infused it with more energy. "Iku Ze! Sniping albatros of Alphonse!" He said before throwing the bird again, it grew as it flew and increased it's speed even more then it had previously.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:07 pm
"No fly zone..." Reiko said as the bird dropped in it's tracks. "I think ahead I choose to let my opponent do as he or she wishes before I crush them."

You're a bish you know that right?" Honey said hiding behind Reiko in fear of the over sized bird.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:09 pm
"Hmm... No swords, electrical attacks, fire attacks, or flying." Shinobu stood thinking for a moment. "Damn this woman." He muttered to himself.  

Rozalin Wednesday

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:56 am
Justice wiggled and tried to get Mccain to free him from the dragon's grip. "Get me down! What's going on?!" He wiggled and squirmed in futile attempts to escape the dragon's gentle hold.

Meanwhile in the background the flamingo continued to be useless, strutting it's wings in random directions as if making battle cries to a foe he could not see, and most definitely could not fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 am
"Uhm, you could just ask politely." Haru's tone had a distinct 'duh' to it, and after a moment the girl sighed and nodded to the dragon (which had been looking at her). The dragon bent down and placed the cat-person on the ground, then stood back up to it's full height and looked around.

After a moment it turned back to the girl, and while it didn't 'say' anything, Haru seemed to respond ot an unheard question. "How should I know? Last time I was here it was against my will too." A moment of silence, and the girl blinked, again responding to something unheard by the other people there. "Well... maybe..."  

Rowen McNeill

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:57 am
"You know where he is so just tell me." Reiko said with a hand on her hip. "I just wnat to find him and get on with my life."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:21 am
"Totome Da." Shinobu said before kicking off of the ground, running toward Reiko. He flicked the emblem from his chest before disappearing into thin air and reappearing with his foot on Reiko's shhoulder with a megaton of pressure ontop of it. He held his foot there only letting tsome of the weight take effect on her shoulder.

"I've wrapped my limbs in different movements of time. Give up and I won't have to let this one move any faster." Shinobu said gesturinmg to his afore mentioned leg.

Rozalin Wednesday

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Justice scurried quickly to the flamingo and climbed onto it. "Thank you miss good lady but I really have to get out of here before the Island wakes up. Last time I landed here the Island got mad and tried to kill me. " He rode the flamingo forward, his eyes glowing as holes ripped into the soup can for the bird's eyes. "There needs to be a way out, and if there Isn't.... " he then blinked remembering. "I can fly, why am I stressed out?" His eyes glowed and he lifted off the ground along with the flamingo. He then descended back to the ground. "but if I run out of energy in flight I'll fall to the ground with a regressed mind and drown... now I'm running low on options...." Justice looked through his pockets through flasks until he found a flask market 'options' The note read as follows:

O Fight O Run
O Magic O Item

Justice quickly pulled a tiny pen that also was with the note and scribbled off run. He then looked at the piece of paper deep in thought. "Yup... only have two left..." He scribbled off magic as he faced the fact that he had no magic, only mental powers. After careful consideration he checked 'fight'
"Miss nice lady, I think we need to help the nice dragon man over there."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces