Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:24 am
Xleai
I got number 4.

Its a bit sad. D':

Arina makes me cry with all her sad manga.

(KKJ and FMwS)

eek Number four is out already?!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:38 am
I love the manga!! is so cute and beautiful!! *-*~~  

uiu_wiru

Bchan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:51 pm
solarfacade
Xleai
I got number 4.

Its a bit sad. D':

Arina makes me cry with all her sad manga.

(KKJ and FMwS)

eek Number four is out already?!

I kind of hope it's not... I'm trying to avoid the malls, as they're INSANE right now... but... more Full Moon..... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:16 pm
So I bit the bullet and got Vol 4 (yes it's out)

Halfway through.

OMG SAD.

Mitsuki is such a downer confused I prefer anime Mitsuki, and the anime series in general right now. The manga is just so depressing. I miss light-hearted, hontest Mitsuki.  

Bchan

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:17 pm
I only have up to volume 3...D: I need to get 4. *nods*
In my opinion, the Mitsuki that's dark and in denial really appeals to me as a character overall since in the anime she's a bit too...bright and goody-goody. She was too perfect for me in it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:27 am
Meroko kinda suprised me there at the end. D:

Its so sad how she died.

Dazu

Syndrome of Light

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:59 am
Xleai
Meroko kinda suprised me there at the end. D:

Its so sad how she died.
i know it so so sad!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:03 pm
Oh my god... I just read the fourth manga... And I can't believe it...

Some of you may remember a previous discussion about a certain scene between Izumi and Takuto I started. I had completely forgotten about it when I had recently re-read Full Moon, though it was one of my favourite parts.

Well, it seems Arina-chi also forgot about it until she was doing the tankoban... And I love her little explanation for why she drew it. It's hilarious...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:48 pm
I recently got Volume 2... whee I was going to get both Volume 2 and 3 but Vol 3 mysteriously dissapeared. ninja I walked around Chapters 4 times looking for it. gonk And what was stupid was the firt time I went I only had 15 dollars and 1-3 were there! I was like WTF?! They're all here when I only have enough to buy one! scream Yes, I was very mad...Volume 4 should be around somewhere by this time... sweatdrop But I wish they could slow down...so I can catch up!! The other people who always seem to be at Chapters snatch them so fast!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:07 pm
gonk I want to read the English version so bad. I want to see how much different it is comapred to the scanlation ones I read.
About the anime and manga Mitsuki: I prefer the manga one. She has alot of feelings and isn't such a goody-goody (like said already). In the anime, she is too childish for a twelve-year-old of this time. ._. Yeah...that's about it.

Karren Hilary.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:06 pm
The scanalations actually had pages out of order and what not, if I remember correctly. Made it rather hard to read. The english version is at least a lot smoother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:17 pm
mm i stil havent gone to borders to read it yet. yeah, i dont buy them, i just read them there. lol. because i already have them in jap~ xd heart  

akeikas
Captain

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:49 pm
How many volumes are there (in total)?

I wish they would hurry up! xd wanna read all of them NOW!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:57 pm
There's seven... I think.... Don't quote me on that though...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:28 pm
Yep, there's seven. They're coming out at a fairly fast pace, too. whee I guess they can do that because it's a complete series. (Whereas FY Genbu Kaiden comes out much more slowly so that they don't catch up with the Japanese release, as it's still being published over there in serial form.)  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff