Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:44 pm
"That's a pretty name for a town!" Olete smiled.

"Girls! Come down for dinner!"

"Thanks Mom! C'mon, guys. Let's go eat!"

------

Axel nodded. "Well, let's get going....Maybe we should stick together for this one...."

((Last post for tonight! XP))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:48 pm
Kuroi nodded following Olete.

"Yeah, Lets go." He said, Advancing forward in the foes dirrection.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Maya went down the stairs behind them. "Hello, uhm....Mrs. Olete's mom. Thanks for having us over!"

"No problem, dear! It's been a while since we've had any girls around the house! Olete only hangs out with those boys!"

"Mom! Hayner and Pence are nice!"

"Maybe so, but I'm glad to see you've made some girl friends. Now eat up!"

-------

Axel was a little tense, not sure what could happen in this world. Out of nowhere a Giant Shuriken came flying at them and Axel jumped out of the way, pulling Roxas with him.

"The Organzation! What are you doing here!!!" The ninja girl yeleld at them, pointing her now returned Shuriken at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:26 pm
Kuroi smiled, and thanked her for the food. "It's good." She nodded.

Examine the group, Roxas prepared for the unexpected to happen. "We're just here to look for Maya, Have you seen her at all?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:38 pm
"M-Ma...ya...? How do you know her? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER!?!?!" Yuffie yelled at them.

"Nothing! Nothing! We're her friends! We're just looking for her!"

"Yeah right! How can I believe you! Prove that you're really her friends!!!"

Axel looked at Roxas, unsure of what they could do to prove their claim.

"Tell me soon or I'll get Leon and Cloud here!!!"
-------

Maya ate and laughed with Olete and Kuroi. "My GOD! I haven't had food this good in a long time! Oh so much better than Demy's cooking!"

"Demy...?" Olete smiled at her.

"e-eh...?!" Maya turned red." I-I mean...Demyx...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:46 pm
Roxas shook his head, this may not be as easy as he hoped it would. "Honestly, We've done nothing. We just need to find her. Just tell us if you've seen her of not and we'll be on our way. This is important."

"Maya Your blushing again." She laughed softly.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:06 pm
"EH!?!?!" Maya turned brighter red as Kuroi told her that.

Olete laughed. "aww, so cute!"

"Sh-shut up!"

Olete's mother laughed as well. "Well, seems like you got a sweetheart..."

"What?! Don't call him that!!!" Maya's face turned as red as her sweater once again.

Everyone laughed and they continued to eat.

-------

"No way! I'm not telling you anything!"

Axel sighed. "Please, Yuffie. Just tell us if you know where she is...There's someone who's really worried about her...and he's changed a lot since she left....Please, for his sake..."

Yuffie looked confused. How could anyone of them be worried about her? They had no hearts... But...if what they were saying was true, then she should help them. She sighed and scratched her head. "Sorry, but we haven't seen her recently. You should try Twilight Town. Outside of us, her best friends live there. Good luck finding her...and tell her I said hi." With that, Yuffie disappeared.

"Well....I guess we go to Twilight Town now...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Kuroi chuckled. "Maya blushes so easily." She whispered as she ate.

Now that that was over with, time to move on. "Yeah, That's the last place. I'm sure she'll be there. . Hopefully." Roxus created the portal, and quickly stepped through, anxious to find Maya.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:20 pm
"H-hey! Shut up!!!" Maya smacked her on the arm playfully, still bright red.

--------

Axel followed Roxas through the portal and into Twilight Town, where the sun had already set.

((Question...when is this...?seriously?After Roxas goes back to Sora....but is special enough to come back or before any of that happened...? because I want Olete to Yell at Axel for taking Maya away after he already kidnapped Kairi......))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:28 pm
((Sure. O: Whatever you like.))

"Aww. Maya that hurt." Kuroi giggled.

"Well here we are." He sighed. "Let's hurry, Split up?" He asked.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:39 pm
"Silence!!!!!" Maya half-yelled at her.

Olete giggled. "Maya, you're so bashfull!!!"

((That means that Roxy knows Hayner Pence and Olete too... So...you run into Hayner and Pence and Axel'll go find Olete and Maya and Kuroi.))

------

Axel looked around before gonig in some random direction, hoping it'd bring him closer to Maya. Of course, he had no idea where she really was.

------

Demyx was still sitting there where he had been for hours now. No one had said anything to him, they were still talking about what happened. Her name was still to be heard and it was making him more and more miserable. He was even more Emo than Zexion by that time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:51 pm
(( 3nodding ))

Kuroi laughed and looked away. "It's so true." She said. "Ah well, no more picking on Maya now. Hehe."

It was a good thing he knew the town as well as he did. Roxas though of looking for his old friends, but he did have to find Maya, maybe they would know where she is? He decided it was worth a try to ask anyway.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:58 pm
((Woot!^^))

Maya nodded virgourously, agreeing to Kuroi's proposition.

Olete laughed. "Well, are you guys done? We should get upstairs and ready for bed, so we can talk more!"

------

Axel sighed. Looking around he was lost. He knew some of the places from when he had tried to get Roxas to come back to the Organization, but he was truely lost. He didn't really know any of the back alleys or anything. It'd be really hard to fins Maya now. he closed his eyes and spun around with his finger pointed. When he opened his yes, slightly dizzy, he followed where he was pointing, hoping he'd find Maya soon. Demyx might already be on the brink...of what, he was unsure but of something.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:10 pm
Roxas walked quickly, Hoping that they would be able to make it back in time. "It's getting darker. ." He said to himself aloud.

"Yes." She nodded, Looking at Olete. "Thank you, It was very good." She said smiling at Olete's mother.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:15 pm
"Yeah, thanks Mrs. Olete's mom!" Maya and the other went up to Olete's bedroom.

--------

Axel sighed yet again. He had walked aimlessly for a while and was now outside a house. He looked up at one of the windows that had a pink cutain in front of it and saw three sillouettes. One looked familiar. Oddly familiar. He tried to get a closer look and noticed that the one that looked familiar was...Maya! Finally he had found her! Now to get her to come back before Demyx did something regretable. He looked up at the window one last time before deciding the best thing to do was to teleport to that room.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff