Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 am
"Oh great....I hate water" Kitsune cringed. She hadn't been able to stand water for a while. Yet she didn't understand why water was one of her prime fears.
Not wanting to give up so easily on her fear, Kitsune began to mold some chakra in her heels and then up through to her toes.
I'll experiment with various amounts of chakra until I find the balance she thought, only using a rather small amount of chakra.
She sighed deeply, stepping onto the water's surface. As soon as she stepped onto the water, Kitsune feel right through the surface. Of course realizing how hot the water was, it didn't take her long to scramble out of the water.
"That's some searing hot water, if I fall in it like that anymore I’ll be boiled" She smiled jokingly at her remark while trying to get most of the water out of her hair.
Even so she was still alarmed, and all that fall did was upset her even more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:30 am
Ollie grinned at kitsune's remark "well noone gets it right the 1st time so just keep trying" he stepped onto the water again, putting more chakra into his feet and trying to keep it constant, this time he managed to stand still for about 4-5 seconds before falling, ollie yelled as he fell in and was completely soaked with boiling water "oowwww!!! hot, hot, hot!!!" as he cooled down he took of his shirt and shuddered "if i keep my clothes on, i'll only get weighed down and it'll take longer to get out of the water ..." he shrugged and tried again  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:39 am
"Well hey keep your clothes on ok?" Kitsune replied, teasing Ollie.
Now for more chakra she thought, molding some chakra in the soles of her feet. She gulped stepping back slowly, fearing what lay next. "HYAUHHHH!" Kitsune cried out, falling again through the water's surface.
"Ughhhh couldn't we have tried less hot water, I think I'll be boiled for sure now." She began to dry some of her hair but stopped. Wait a minute... water isn't as solid as a tree may be, the surface constantly moving. So if you plan on creating a steady stream of chakra that regulates with the waters changing current, you need to use a flow of chakra that you are able to keep steady throughout the water. So you can't you too much chakra or you'll have to keep that level up, if you use too little you have nothing to sustain your balance. She thought grinning slightly. This time she molded a good portion of her chakra.
Kitsune flinched as she stepped onto the waters surface, expecting to fall right through. For a fleeting second she believe that she had actually gotten it. But as soon as her other foot touch the water, she began to stink slipping into the water's depths. "Ok just add some more chakra!" She told herself applying more chakra to her feet.
Kitsune's feet began to rise slowly to the surface until her steady flow of chakra was disrupted. Just as before she flew through into the water, the burning sensation tingling at every angle. So she leaped out of the water murmuring slight ows.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:16 am
Ollie grinned "i'm only taking off my top, i put on these pants as you can swim in them, luckily sasaki sensei told us it was the hot springs, so it was obvious we were gonna get wet somehow"
Ollie stepped back onto the water, this time making the chakra flow quicker and more constant, he noticed with each try he was keeping a firmer footing so he knew he was getting the hang of it eventually, but he wouldnt get it perfect unless he kept trying so continued training  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:07 pm
after thinking about it for a little bit, Tog stood up and walked over. He figured he had to gather and release his chakra, since the water wasn't solid. he gathered some chakra and stepped toward the water, and walked into it, expecting to fall he readied for the burns, and managed toget about half a step in before falling, he shot out of the water and onto the ground. "ow,ow. It burns!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:17 am
"Are you ok Tog?" Kitsune gave a worried glance. She could help cringing at the thought of the burning pain she had received multiple times and it was Tog's first time in the water.
"This time I got it! Be ready to be amazed as I Kitsune walk across the surface of the water!" She grinned stepping out onto the water. As soon as she had gotten her other foot on she lost focus and fell right through the water.
Kitsune stepped out slowly, her hair hanging over her face. "You'd think I'd get used to this water, but it almost feels like it's just getting hotter and hotter"

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:53 am
Ollie stifled a laugh "the water feels as if it gets hotter as your skin gets cold when your out of the heat, so it still feels as hot as when you first fell in" he stepped back onto the water and felt as if he was standing on solid ground "you know ... i think i've got the hang of thi-" he then fell through the water and surfaced looking like a well done lobster "i feel as if i just got thrown into a fire ..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:37 am
"Well I suppose so, we're gonna look like we got sunburned when this is done" Kitsune began to dry of her hair, not wanting to look like a mess. "Sasaki-sensi you should join us, the water's fine!" She teased, noticing him just standing there.
A little more chakra. Hmmm, well I haven't found my balance of chakra yet. So instead of being boiled, I'll just figure out what my balance is. Kitsune stepped back from the hot springs, and began to mess around with her chakra. Gathering and dispersing different amounts until she found the right one.

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:22 pm
Ollie grinned "hey kitsune a tip for you, use what you learnt in the tree climbing exercise about getting the right amount, then just make a constant circle of it" he stepped back onto the water and noticed that his feet were getting more stable on the surface every time, after taking a few staeps forwards he began sinking so jumped back onto the side "i think im getting better ... but i also think i could do better"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:02 pm
(oops accident, i meant to say kitsune but got mixed up, oh well, changed now, hey youve just changed your name razz )  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:39 pm
(^_^ Yup it was kinda long and keep getting chopped off so no one would see all of it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:44 pm
Ollie took off his shoes and looked at them, they were bright red from the boiling water "wow ... this is gonna hurt for a while ... but thers always pain, so at least the pain will go away" he put his shoes back on and kept training

(ooh, ok i can see what you mean)  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:23 am
Tog nodded "I agree Ollie." He gathered a medium amount of chakra and stepped in the water, he managed to stay in one place above the water, but as soon as he took one step he crashed through the surface. He then climbed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:16 am
Kitsune still sat over in a corner, trying to find her chakra balance. She shifted through various amount, testing and trying them out. The once she realized how much of a balance it contained, she would ether go up from that or down, or sometimes she'd just start all over. Still it puzzled her, how hard it was to find an reincarnation of a similar perfectness exhibited in her mother. Even though her mother was a fox, she still had some of the best chakra control that Kitsune had ever viewed countless times.
She sighed, annoyed at the problem.

Kieff

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas