Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:09 pm
Now, excuse me for making a "doublepost", but I'm too lazy to edit the other one and besides, more gold for me. And I don't think you mind alot anyway.

Is my avatar the only one who still wears the old clothes used back in christmas? It has changed to the correct clothing in the main forums, but not here. eek

Oh well, I don't mind, it's just that... Well, it's a bit strange.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:56 am
Vi Sparklemist

Time Stranger Kyoko, no?
According to SF-Bokhandeln ( heart ) it'll be out in January, so hopefully it'll arrive to our bookstores soon.

Ooh, seems like you're the one with the information this time! xd Well' guess we just have to wait then...(like always xp )
I'm longing to get my copy of Alichino... s-c.net took it down before I got the chance to download it...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:15 am
Sanekazura

Ooh, seems like you're the one with the information this time! xd Well' guess we just have to wait then...(like always xp )
I'm longing to get my copy of Alichino... s-c.net took it down before I got the chance to download it...

Amazing, isn't it? I feel so relieved, actually knowing something for a chance! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:43 am
Vi Sparklemist
Now, excuse me for making a "doublepost", but I'm too lazy to edit the other one and besides, more gold for me. And I don't think you mind alot anyway.

Is my avatar the only one who still wears the old clothes used back in christmas? It has changed to the correct clothing in the main forums, but not here. eek

No, my avatar's still wearing the clothes from Christmas and it's wearing different clothes in the main forums for me too.

I'm such an idiot. I forgot I could read Korean....don't know how exactly...Eh, but found a site that sells Kaori Yuki's works, yay! Although can't remember what they had, after seeing they had her works I went to bed and now the site's down stressed Ah, well....  

Bemused Dreamer

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:12 am
There's errors in the guild hardware, which apparently means a lot of strange things happening in the guilds sweatdrop

I think I still have Alichino somewhere on my computer ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:01 am
Strange things happening in the guild? ...There is no spoon ninja

..Nyuh, just checked my latest Art Arena picture. Still no more than 18 views if everyone voted, and I'm sure half of them are from people I know... sweatdrop

Anyone care to give me some constructive criticism?
:click:  

Vi Sparklemist

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:31 am
Rei_Kazeko
Vi Sparklemist

No, my avatar's still wearing the clothes from Christmas and it's wearing different clothes in the main forums for me too.

I'm such an idiot. I forgot I could read Korean....don't know how exactly...Eh, but found a site that sells Kaori Yuki's works, yay! Although can't remember what they had, after seeing they had her works I went to bed and now the site's down stressed Ah, well....

And I still have the christmas banner on the guild, but in the other forums it's changed. sweatdrop
And have you all noticed that you can no longer see if there are no posta in the threads? Those little yellow things aren't yellow anymore. And there is always a "new join requests" sign, even when there are no requests.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:05 am
...Someone has been messing with the Matr- err -guilds.
No one knows what will happen next! eek

Will the stickes fall from the sky? Will we get attacked by misled n00bs? Will the Taco and Sushi servers rage war against us?

...They even have our clothes in their hand, there is no way we can strike back. All we can do now is to await the chosen- err -admins ninja

Edit:
We're.. back? xd
Anyway, I knew there was something I forgot in my post...

*pokes Mou, or anyone else that has read Alichino*
How many volumes are there of it? The friend I'm buying AS with just came rushing with the latest Manga Mania, showing me an article about it. We've decided to buy that one too now whee  

Vi Sparklemist

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:24 pm
ooh, yay, our clothes are back to normal. I think only 3 volumes of alichino have been published, but it's not finished, but I read somewhere (I think s-c net, can't believe they're down crying ) that they never published volume 4, so either the mangaka's going really slow, put it on hold, or discontinued it....I think....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:14 am
Rei_Kazeko
ooh, yay, our clothes are back to normal. I think only 3 volumes of alichino have been published, but it's not finished, but I read somewhere (I think s-c net, can't believe they're down crying ) that they never published volume 4, so either the mangaka's going really slow, put it on hold, or discontinued it....I think....

Wait, what did you just say? S-c net down? Please explain this to me before I get really scared.

*pokes Sparklemist* (About time someone poked you too xd )
If you get more news about swedish manga you'll tell me, right?
And you made me aware of how vulnerable we gaians are. Walking around with the christmas banner AFTER christmas was a horrible experience. Let's stay obedient so they won't punish us again. gonk  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:30 am
Mou: S-C down!? Now that we're back, something else disappears.. sad
Oh well, I have enough manga to read at the moment.
...Or do I? Did I read the last volmes I got or not... Oh well.

About Alichino; I doubt the mangaka discontinued it, since it's being translated now. It would be kind of stupid of the publishers if that's the case xd

Sanekazure: OMG, someone poked me!
Of course I'll tell you, if you promise to tell me. xd

"Horrible" is to make it sound nice. It's a wonder we even survived... ninja
Ah yes, lets pray to the Forum Gods. Ave Sushi, Sancta Sushi! Ave Taco, Sancta Taco!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:42 pm
Vi Sparklemist

About Alichino; I doubt the mangaka discontinued it, since it's being translated now. It would be kind of stupid of the publishers if that's the case xd

Ah yes, lets pray to the Forum Gods. Ave Sushi, Sancta Sushi! Ave Taco, Sancta Taco!

Incomplete series have never stopped American liscensers...look at Yami no Matsuei. That one has been on hold indefinitly/discontinued for...2 years. Viz is still publishing it.
American liscensers...not very bright...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:48 pm
Sai-kun
Vi Sparklemist

Incomplete series have never stopped American liscensers...look at Yami no Matsuei. That one has been on hold indefinitly/discontinued for...2 years. Viz is still publishing it.

No... I think they translate anything that will become a future money spinner... I mean, Alichino and Yami No Matsuei... Gorgeous art, interesting enough storyline... isn't that enough to sell lots of copies to the masses?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:14 pm
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun
Vi Sparklemist

No... I think they translate anything that will become a future money spinner... I mean, Alichino and Yami No Matsuei... Gorgeous art, interesting enough storyline... isn't that enough to sell lots of copies to the masses?

I guess on one hand its better to publish the quality series, on another hand, these company's priorities are seriously messed up.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:17 pm
Sai-kun
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun
Vi Sparklemist

I guess on one hand its better to publish the quality series, on another hand, these company's priorities are seriously messed up.

But if they don't publish stuff they can sell, the company will fold, which I suppose is worse than their having messed up priorities...  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff