Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm
Rigu gritted her teeth as a wave of raw pain shot through her. "Damnit not now, why now. " She said quietly as another wave of pain shot through her. "Why does this have to happen when I just transformed."
She groaned as another one washed over her. She then fell to her knees and passed out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:29 am
arisa pushed talina off her and then with her claws cut her legs and ankels up then ran over to rigu and started to curcul her ( while on all 4's) and was staring at her and making more growling noises  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:32 pm
Talina screamed a little when Arisa slashed at her legs and ankles Talina was able to move back a bit but she still got slashed and looked at Arisa " you leave me no choice then" she said her hands glowing yellow she through bolts at Arisa to hit her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:17 am
arisa screamed in pain and had tears of blood falling down her cheackes then ran over to talina and jumpt on her holder in legs and arms down growing right in her face then jumpt off her and was screaming in pain and rolling on the ground  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:19 am
Talina went over to Arisa and held her still the more she moved the more in pain she would be " arisa stop moving, stop this" she said grabbing her " hold still were your friends were trying to help you!" she said over her screaming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:39 am
arisa pushed talina off her and screamed in a devilish voice that dident even sound like arisa at all " i dont need help" then she ran over to rigu " i can see it in your eye's wish for death for all deep deep down let me help you" *still in the creapy voice*  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:06 pm
Rigu groaned in pain as she came too. "Ugh.... wait what, I don't want to die." She said rubbing her head. "Gah, dammit Arisa is possessed or something." Rigu spread her wings and ran over to Talina and grabbed her. She took off. "OKay we need a plan." She said as she flew in circles a hundred feet in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:08 pm
Talina held onto Rigu as they flew something obviously went wrong with Arisa she nodded " yeah...and right now I have nothing " she said sighing.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:44 pm
Rigu got an idea. "The tower.... does it have like a holding chamber or something we could put her in? At least until we manage to help her." She asked pulling Talina against her so it was easier to hold her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:19 am
arisa started to chase them then stoped and ran into an ally  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm
( Rigu is not carrying you she is carrying me over ahead you a 100 feet above)

Talina nodded to her holding onto her not wanting to fall from this high " that sounds like a good plan to me...but one problem...how do we get her there?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:11 am
Rigu sighed. "Well um I can go into my full form and grab her and carry her to the tower, but afterwords there is a sixty- percent chance of me going nuts and trying to kill you and wipe New York off the map, but if that does happen you can shoot me with this." She held out a small bottle and a syringe. "Or I could hold Arisa down and you could shoot her up with it and see if it helps because I have more of the stuff so I'd be good."  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:04 pm
Talina shook her head " whatever you want to take I'll follow " she said " but if you choose to risk you going buts then Ill fully give you a shot to stop you before that happens" she says.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Rigu sighed. "Let's try me holding her down while you use that stuff on her." She said, landing on a building. She was shaking.............  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:14 pm
arisa ran out of the ally and was in central park running on all 4's though the forest then stoped and layed agenst a tree and fell asleep  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff