Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sahkrit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Hellor;
I'm Sahkrit, but my name i/r/l is Sarah Irene.

I'll be 17 on the 7th of June (;-; so old). I live in Ireland in the south west in County Limerick. It's not too bad here.

I love anime, art, comics, Japanese culture, music, photography and video games.
My dream is to become a cartoonist/video game designer and to visit Japan.

If I won the giveaway, I'd either, buy the things on the wish list or save it towards my Pumpkin Stump hehe

heart

~Sarah Irene

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:14 pm
Hi, I'm Charmaine! ^^ I'm 15 and live in California in the US. I'm in 9th grade, aka a freshman in highschool. I love singing, acting, and dancing (although I'm really only pretty good at the first one. XD) BUt I think it'd be awsome if i could have any sort of part in a broadway play. biggrin Well... I really don't know what to say... haha But I'm cool with meeting new people. Bye~!  

Eternal Serenity

WinterBean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:24 pm
Hi, I'm Takalian, but you can call me Taka. I'm 15 and live in Canada. I love acting, music, food, fantasy and murder mystery books, and a lot of other things I can't thnk of right now. sweatdrop Well.... currently I'm in my school play "Merlin and the Magic Sword" (my school is too cheap to get any good plays.) and I am Griffeth, a dashing knight. I have a total on 8 lines :3 One day I'd really like to travel the world with my sister.

If I was given 1mil I'd probably use it to a) Pay my friend back for all the items she's given me b) Buy some items for myself twisted and c) Buy some items for my sister.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:31 pm
Bonjour! Hello and good day to you all.

My gaia name is [ Skittlez ] but please call me Qwe. I am a cereal lover and chocoholic. Most of my time I spend on piano practice.
That's probably weird to most of you. But I love piano! So pretty...
Anyways, I've been on Gaia for almost a year now. I'm active for most times but projects, school and other things may have dragged me away from Gaia.
I want to make as many friends as possible here. So talk to me and send me a friend request! Please and thank you.
Everyone else quests for items but I'm currently questing for profile comments. Shower me random comments!

I joined this giveaway in hope of winning enough gold to buy my dearest friend a set of Fairy Wings. Don't ask for her username, I'll send chickens after you if you spam her.

I sincerely hope to see everyone soon. Ta-ta for now!

[ Skittlez ]

skitt-chan

Marshie Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:35 pm
I'm losing my mind.
And I don't think you could save me this time

Hullo there. n___n

My name is Kelsey, but you're welcome to call me any cute little nickname you can come up with. ;D
In short; I'm a pretty nice little girl who loves to have fun. I like music and color and caffine.
In real life, I'm a short girl who lives in Texas, and loves to meet new people.
I like to be unique. 8D If you can respect that, we'll be good friends. <3

I just feel helpless.
How long will this take to wear off?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:41 pm
Hi,

My name is Autumn. I am 18 and from Maine. I am a high school senior and enjoy reading, writing, television, and Gaia. The normal teenage stuff.

I am going to college next fall and plan on studying anthropology and creative writing. A weird mixture, I know. XD

My favorite bands are Peaches, Shiny Toy Guns, and Bright Eyes. My favorite books are Harry Potter and anything by Laurie Halse Anderson. biggrin  

ThisisEmery

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Medanite

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:53 pm
Howdy!

My name is William, You can call me Will. I'm 15 and I live in Oklahoma. I am a Christian and Proud of it! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:03 pm
^^
Im HeroForTheDay or In the real world I am knows As J.T
I am Currently attending highschool here in the small town of bemidji Located In upper Minnesota.
I enjoy Listening to music, Definatly seeing Movies on the big Screen, and most of all.. Spending Every moment i can on gaia!

If I won any money at all i would save my winnings and use it to vend or exchange with the more higher priced items until i finally had enough to buy the more expensive items I want.

See You all around ^^

Topic

Beharkei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:31 pm
.:â–º
Hey Im Haku-Ryu, nice to meet ya! cool

Irl I'm Bill, 18, and live in Ohio. Im graduating soon and excited! Im glad I joined the guild, it's just sweet.
â—„:.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:48 pm
User Image

Pretty much everything about me is on my profile. All you need to do is click my avatar. ^-^  

Lady Stray

Dapper Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Saurian Andamel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:02 pm
Not good th Intros but here goes
Age; 15 (16 in July)
Height: 5'10
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing and Reading
Religon:None! Stupid religons
If i win... ill use the gold to buy me an item or three... then ill give alot of it to my friends who are as poor as me.
Also... i am EVIL!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:47 pm
hello, I'm squeegeek ^.^
age - 17
favorite book - Raptor Red by Robert T Bakker
favorite Show(s) - Invader Zim, Scrubs, and South Park
favorite game(s) - Silent Hill series, Metal Gear Solid series, Kingdom Hearts series
hobbies - drawing, gaming, writing, and reading
location - Illinois

If I win I'm planning on buying a steel-plated ninja band for myself and then I'm going to help out some of my friends with their quests ^.^  

vehnti

3,275 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

OneiricDMT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:07 pm
Hey I'm im_your_crush heres a little about me!

Name: ?
Grade: 7th
Sex: Male

I like music, candy, friends, BUMPERS, Gaia, and YOU!

My first Gaia account was in 2004 and got hacked.
After that I started a new account (im_your_crush) and got my items back!
Then I donated them to my friends charity thread, But after that I started to miss my items so i'm trying to get em back once again!
^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:11 pm
I'm Katsune heart

I've been on Gaia since Dec. '03 and while I occasionally leave on a long hiatus, I always come crawling back for more.

I'm always donating to people randomly but its only small amounts because of how much I have. But I'm also questing. I just suck at questing because I'm constantly donating XD.

Katsune

Sonny Teh Flash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:20 pm
Im Sonny  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games