Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:21 pm
[limps to the door and knocks on it while falling to the ground coverd in blood] help me  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm
Looks at the door and sees the man collasped onto the ground. His eyes widening in remembering his voice from before during their fight with him. Summoning out his blade, he pointed it at the man, ready to stike him for dead. "I should kill you where you stand now, demon. Do you have any idea what you've done to all of us and you plea to us for help!! Its all you're fault that they're gone and I have no heart left to mourn for them!! I became this.... this empty existiance and I hate you for it!!" as he tightened his grip on the sword, ready to swig and end his life forever.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:06 pm
that wasn't me i'm the one that told u how to kill my brother i'm the soul that gave into the darkness  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:25 pm
"How am I supposed to believe you, huh? That it was you're brother? Ha! What kind of story is that. I killed my siblings with my own hands after they became heartless! All because of you're brother!? You'd better come with a better aplogy then that, if you don't want to die." he said as he closened the blade to his throat.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:35 pm
i can bring them back to life  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:43 pm
"What are you God or something? Don't play with me. Though I may not have a heart to feel things like the rest of them, but don't you dare think you can play god on me!!" he yelled out as he tightened his grip more till bleed from hands.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:44 pm
but if i die the whole planet will go with me and my brother will come back to life  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:57 pm
"Is that the truth, so help you god?" he asked with his blade still not removing from his throat.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:04 pm
i know this because when i was a heartless at the time he had some of his followers put a bomb in my body and for all we know he may be regenerating as we speak because of the darkness inside of ppl's hearts  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:56 pm
"Okay, I'll believe you on that part, kid. But then, what was that we all just fought so hard to beat?! Don't tell me it was you and not you're evil brother?" he asked as he slightly started to lower his sword from the boy's throat.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:14 pm
that was him and he wasn't even using half of his powers. hes way much stronger than that. when u killed the beast he took over my body to protect himself than left all i saw was a bright light at the time and i heard some voices  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:32 pm
"Awww, hell! This is great!! Why did you have to tell us that?!' yelled out Xyukotsu as he let go of the kid and then slamming his sword onto the ground in frustration. Placing his hands over his eyes and then looking at the kid, who seemed to be still bleeding. "Sigh...well come on then, get in here. We might as well patch you up in the meantime and get you something to eat. You can tell us you're story and about you're brother, once we all rested." he said as he invited the kid in and began cleaning his wounds and gashes. While the others grabbed him some pizza and drinks.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:49 pm
my name is..... i can't remember my name.... but his name is dave  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:05 am
"Dave huh? no wonder he started calling himself the Shadow." He took a slice of pizza and took a bite out of it. "Not even half his power? No problem. I didn't even use 3% of mine. I've trained many years in the mountains of Enraldîl. There they laugh at the sight of a heartless. The mountain folk of Enraldîl are fierce and powerful. They almost killed me in my first training session. they thought I could handle it."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces