Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm
Her stomach felt like it was going to flip and completely flop over with the suddenness that he showed in his air-crobatics. As the village came more into view it was impossible not to notice the lack of animals. It seemed like even songbirds weren't present in the trees either in the village or just surrounding it. "This really isn't looking good. Can you sense any kind of life here?" she asked in his ear after she was able to collect her bearings again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 pm
The scent of all the blood was causing Masakazu's nose to get really irritated. Offtimes, he would bring a hand up to his face and cover his nose. When he heard Sarissa ask him something about life in the village, he shook his head lightly. "Not a thign yet; this place is as dead as the people." He said as he was now finally flying over the village. He groaned at the smell and started to glide down gently to the ground, fearing for their safety if he stayed up any longer.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm
This wasn't looking even worse and worse as they discovered more from the village. The village didn't seem like it had been under attack though..it just looked...deserted. Like as if they just picked up and left..or vanished. There weren't even signs of struggle from the livestock....She noticed the pends were just left as they were. "But what could've happened here? A massive magic spell? Or something else?" she wondered outloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:51 pm
"Massive magic spell? Probably.. let's get into the village before we make that assumption, though.." Masakazu replied as they landed at the entrance to the village. He walked inside and felt his knees buckle from the smell. "Gah! Should've brought a mask or something.." He mumbled as he covered his mouth with his hand and sleeve again. The village was deserted, but there were lots of doors open, so he walked to the closest one and slowly peered inside of the dark room.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 pm
She spun a little magic around them both to ward off some of the unplesant smells and knew when it worked when her breathing became a little less labored. "You sure we should actually go into the houses? What if they're just some kind of trap waiting to spring on unsuspecting people like ourselves?" she asked a little concerned. Yet she still remained perched on his shoulder and gazed around at everything as they moved closer to the house he was walking towards.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm
Masakazu silently thanked Sarissa and then listened to her next question. "Good idea." He leaned away from the door, muttered something under his breath, and felt something form around him; it was a ward of his own. This one would protect them from any form of traps that would hurt him. "Now let's see what's behind door number one." He lifted up one foot and kicked the door open this time.

Suddenly, a trap was sprung and kinves were shot out at them. The ward stopped them in mid air and they disappaered. "Good call." Masakazu told Sarissa and smiled ot her lightly.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 pm
She tried not to be too smug, but she preened a little and said, "I am a genie afterall. I know about traps and tricks." A moment later his eyes turned towards the living area of the home. A blanket was on a chair next to the fire place, where a large pot hung over the coals. She wasn't sure if it was lunch or if it was laundry, but either way, it looked like it hadn't been touched in a long while. Surprisingly the house hadn't burned down..but as she peered closer she saw the charms against fires set around the fireplace. So that's how they prevented burning homes.

"It looks like they left with every intention on returning..." she said softly. She still clutched to his clothing, not truly wishing to venture away from him for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm
"Apparently, you're not the only one.." Masakazu grinned lightly at Sarissa's comment and then walked fully into the room. It was rather small, but their seemed to be a flight of stairs leading up to another part of the house. "Methinks we should check the upstairs area." He suggested as he pointed a thumb in the direction of the staircase. He slid his hands into his pockets and started to walk up the flight of stairs, making sure that his ward was at its full power.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm
She nodded, since she didn't want to make another choice. She didn't want to leave his side while they were in the village for any reason if she could help it. "I'm kinda afraid of what we might find there...or lack thereof." she admitted.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 pm
"there is no need to be afrais, Sarissa. I won't let anything bad get to you. Masakazu replied in a reassuring manner as the stairs creaked softly under his feet after each step. He reached the top and nearly gasped at what he saw: a large spot of blood on the wall. His senses were hieghtened again as a low growl escaped his throat. This was slowly turning into some type of weird detective show for him. He continued to eye the blood, occasionally glancing around to see if their were any traps in the room.

"Must've missed the scent 'cause of the wards.." Masakazu muttered lightly, walking over to the spot and placing a finger onto it. The blood was still warm, and that could only mean that this was fresh. But where was the body? "Ok, I don't want to split up, so we'll have to cut this operation short for now. I say that we leave and report back to Caly befor what it is that was here gets us to. What say you, Sarissa?" He asked as he slightly looked around the immediate room for the body, but to no avail. There were trails of blood leading to each of the five doors, but there was no definite way of telling which was harboring the body and which was another trap.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 am
The stairs needed a little fixing, but since there wasn't anyone here it wouldn't matter in the long run anymore. But the blood on the way seemed to draw her attention, just as it had the wolf. But even as she had a sense of forboding, she knew that she would need something in the near future just in care something came after them...and something that really wanted to cause them harm. Though she would need to be outside and out of his surrounding aura to do what she needed.

But his question made her pause in her thoughts. Though she wanted nothing more than to leave and perhaps gain some other members for this party, "No. Lady Caly would wish us to continue and find out more of the situation. We need to discover why the village is like it is...and where the possible culprits are hiding. What if there are still some villagers alive? We'll need to find them." she said. A determined look was on her face now. She wanted to see this through.

And the idea that still lingered in her mind that she would actually go through with was a desperate act....and would take a lot of will power. Summoning her lamp to her wasn't something she normally would have considered otherwise. But if this mission went back...then the only way to unleash her complete powers was to have a master. Hesitancy arose within her about gaining a master anytime soon...the loss of freedom really hit her (especially after having a few centuries of said freedom), but she would get ahold of her lamp if it was really needed within seconds of summoning if it came to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:48 pm
Sarissa's words gave Masakazu stregth; he nodded once lightly and picked a random door that he would go through. Once he picked it, he muttered somethign under his breath, and his ward disappeared. The scent of the blood hit him and it made his knees buckle again, but he needed to drop the ward if he were to ever find survivors before they were killed. He noticed Sarissa pull out her lamp and titled his head to the side. "What do you need that for?" He asked lightly.

Masakazu was using this time to get used to being able to smell only fresh blood. As time would grow on, he would eventually be able to smell more things again.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm
The lamp would've dragged her down with the sheer weight of it (it was normal size while she was still a foot tall), but she used a slight touch of magic to levitate it. Then she moved away from him only long enough to slip the lamp into one of his pockets. "It's for drastic measures. It we must, I want you to rub the lamp and make a wish ok?" she was still apprehensive about doing this, but it was a precaution that was needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm
Masakazu watched as Sarissa placed the lamp into his pocket. "Are you sure you want to use me for this? Shouldn't you find someone less.. dark?" He asked, turning his attention back to the door again. His nose was starting to feel a bit better now; the blood was starting to lose its affect on him. I am the only one around at the moment, though. Still, I doubt she would really enjoy forfeiting her freedoms to me. I mean, our powers are so different from one anothers.. He thought.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:16 pm
She shook her head slightly, "It matters not who the person is who gains the control of the lamp truthfully. Me choosing is because Lady Caly trusts you and that is what places my trust in you. I'm sure that you will choose well." she admitted truthfully. "Besides, it doesn't even matter what kind of powers you have. I have had Dark Masters, I've had cruel ones in the name of good. I've even had those who were innocent in all matter of things. At least this time I can choose who I would like to be my next master." then she trailed off with a smirk, "Besides, if you become my master then it wouldn't be the normal three wishes you receive from my service...you will be getting 5."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff