Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:28 pm
she layed down and looked at him, she reached up and grabbed his hand "i'm so cold" whispering out  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 pm
He covers hr up in a warm blanket adn reached behind him and pulls hard on somethign and pulls out a black feather and hegrunts slightly and he holds itotu infront of him and chants something and it turns to a gold color and he walks over to her and looks down at her and tuches it to her forehead and t glows brightly and vanishes insdie of her"... how do you feel?.." he asks  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 pm
"warm and better" she said closing her eyes. "will you lay with me?" she asked still holding his hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:45 pm
he looks at her and lays next to her and pulls his wings that were hidden from her that way she wouldnt notice them at lest on until she tuched them and then asked'...sure.. ill lay next to you  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:52 pm
she smiled the curled up close to him, her head on his chest. "thank you" she said reaching up wrapping her arm around him feeling his wings. she wasn't shocked " i love them" she said soflty then fell asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:59 pm
he lays there for awhile letting her sleep and once he knew that she was deep asleep and moves away from her and competely takes his cloak off showing how large his wings were he was supprised no one noticed them draging the ground slightly thougthhis cloak did as weel it would be hard not to notce them.. if they knew what to hear and hsi wings started to cramp a bit and he lets them streach a bit as he leans forward and hears them pop slightly"...it feel better to let them out ' he told himself..".. they start to hurt when i keep them hidden..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:10 pm
she felt a sudden cold in one spot and woke up. she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him, then sat up, her eyes wide. "Wow" she said begining to try and stand  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:14 pm
Unlike most shirts his butten in the back or the frotn becuaseof his wings and he felt a little cold and with a mind of their own it seemed his wind give a shake and ruffled up a bit which made them look very fluffy..and he ehar ehr gt up and he looks back at her"...is every thing ok?" he asked  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:21 pm
she stoood up slowly and walked over to him, looking him in the eyes, her hand touching his wing. "yes" she said softly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:27 pm
He smiles softly as he sat here and he pulls his wings back to a resting possition and looks in to her eyes"...im happy to see your feeling better  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:30 pm
she smiled "i'm glad to be better" she said leaning forward and kissing his neck softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:34 pm
he looks at her.."..so am i he said as he softly strokes her head  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:37 pm
she pulled back alittle then softly kissed his lips, slowly it became hard  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 pm
he returns her keeps as he felt herkiss becoming more ferm  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:52 pm
slowly pulling away opening her eyes, she looked at him. " i should really stop kissing you...huh? asking him looking away  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff