Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ollie's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:27 am
Ollie walked into his house, he left the door wide open accidentally, but didnt notice, he just went into his room and fell asleep on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:42 am
Ryuka noticed the door was open when she strolled by his house. Closing the door behind her, she came into Ollie's home. "Hey Ollie, you left your door open!" she called.  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:45 pm
The Doppleganger stumbled up the street towards Ollie's home, hoping it would find him there. It had once followed Ollie to discover where he lived, just as Ollie had done to it. The cloak it made had served some protection to the sunlight, but not complete protection. With the light and its wound hidden under the cloak, it was gradually weakening. The Doppleganger reached the door and, with the hand that wasn't gripping the wound, grasped and turned the handle.
"...O-Ollie..." It called, holding onto the wall for support, "...I...I..." it wasn't sure if it could bring itself to say the last few words. It had made it clear to Ollie that it didn't need help, and especially pity, from humans. But now was much different.
"...I need your help..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:37 am
Ollie grinned at Ryuka "really? huh, must of forgotten about it" he looked outside and noticed the doppleganger, after listening he nodded "yeah sure, come inside" he drew blinds across the windows then closed the door as he helped the doppleganger into a chair "now, what is it you need?" he hardly needed to ask the question as he could see the wound in his side and he had noticed the sicky sweet smell of blood, he activated his twilight optics so he could see better in the darkness and could examine he wound better "what type of weapon caused this? i can tell it was a sword ... but it has burn marks ... i would of said fire but the marks seem different" As he was checking out the wound, his pet fox Scree came in and jumped up onto Ryuka's shoulder, he looked at the doppleganger quizically as if wondering what to make of him.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:03 pm
The Doppleganger allowed the makeshift cloak to fall off it, seeing as the light had been shunned away by the blinds. It removed its hand from the wound, allowing Ollie easier access to it.
"The weapon was embedded with natural light. That man knew of my weakness and used it against me." The Doppleganger grimaced as it remembered that moment, "I felt pain. Something I have never felt before. And..." It stared down at the blood seeping from its wound, the crimson substance it wasn't supposed to have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:58 am
Ollie nodded then went into his room, he came out a few momens later "the best i can do is stop the blood flow, as for the light ... well, i'm pretty sure it'll go away with time" he wrapped the bandages around the wound tight, making sure there was no chance of blood escaping "now ... i've been wondering ... your weakness, the only thing that hurts you, is light ... so what if you built up a resistance to it?" he went over to the blinds "if you agree, i'll lift the blinds on my window very slightly, about a centimeter, then, every day i'll lift it another centimeter or so, if you ever wanna stop with it, just say" Scree went over to the doppleganger and began sniffing his claws.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:02 pm
The Doppleganger thought for a second, the shook its head, "I doubt it would work. The light doesn't seem to affect my body...rather the inside. While I was on my way here I had to protect the open wound from the light, since it acted like an open gateway to the inside of my body. My eyes work the same, only not as effectivly." It explained, bringing a hand up to its eyes. It studied its hand carefully, looking at the blackness of the colour. Its whole body was covered in black, like a shadow.
"A shadow..." It thought, "...I think I get it now..."
It was pulled out of its train of thoughts as it felt something near its other hand. It glanced down, at the fox sniffing its claws. No doubt the young fox could smell a mix of different bloods on them. But a strange sensation filled the Doppleganger when the fox's fur brushed against its hand. It was soft...like nothing it had felt before. It remember that feeling of pain, how it hurt so much. But this feeling was different, the complete opposite. It moved its hand to the fox's head, running its hand across the fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:28 am
Ollie grinned as Scree curled up close to the doppleganger "looks like my fox Scree, likes you" he could see a slight change in the dopplegangers eyes, they seemed soft, kind, even happy.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:07 pm
The Doppleganger was unsure of what to say. It only watched as the fox drew closer to it. Why wasn't the fox afraid of it? Most other creatures were, but not this one. It snapped out of its trance quickly, feeling as if it was losing itself to the fox's touch. It softly pushed the fox back a little so it could stand, stumbling slightly but soon finding its balance.
"Do you have a blade of some kind? I think I have an idea."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:48 am
Ollie nodded then gave small high pitched whistle, Scree moved away from the doppleganger and jumped onto his shoulder "i think i have a few swords in here somewhere" he walked into one of the other rooms and came out with a decent sized sword "this enough?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:11 am
"Any size is enough as long as it can cut." The Doppleganger replied, taking the sword from Ollie. It studied it, making sure the blade was sharp by running a clawed finger along it. When it was satisfied it held the blade downwards and plunged it into its arm. Nothing happened. No pain, no blood...nothing.
"Just as I thought..." the Doppleganger muttered, slowing drawing the blade out, "Ollie, can you lift the blinds a little?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:29 am
Ollie was slightly shocked as the doppleganger pushed the blade into his own arm, but did as he said and lifted the blinds slightly, a small crack of light appeared lighting the entire room.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:11 am
The Doppleganger squinted its eyes as the light irritated them, causing them to sting. But it ignored that sensation and focused on what it was about to do. It moved towards the window, holding its arm under the light. Then with the tip of the sword, it ran the blade across its arm, creating a small gash and causing it to abruptly drop the sword. It quickly covered the gash with its other hand as crimson seeped through.
"It seems that, although it may sound strange, there is some sort of barrier that protects my body. When something threatens to harm me the barrier takes the damage and somtimes absorbs the weapon, almost like a shadowy void. But when light shines on it the barrier weakens. And this happens..." It said, lifting up and showing Ollie the newly created wound.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:43 am
Ollie nodded "yeah, i can understand that, so if thats the case, what're you gonna do about it? cuz if your so called mirror appears again and attacks you, you might not survive" he thought for a moment, then smiled "well, you can stay here as long as you want, Scree would probably be happy as it seems he likes you, and i''ve got a few spare rooms, also it means if that mirror guy comes again that i'll be able to help"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:20 am
Kurusaki walked up to ollie's door. He knocked three times, and waited to see if there was any reply.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff