Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:28 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes...."
"Are you really that light?"
"yes....sadly"
"Well at least I was here to catch you."
"yea" Rikku was still in his arms from when he had catched her.
"Oh. Uh........" He sets her down.
Rikku looked up at him from the ground"So why do you want to protect me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....sadly"
"To tell you the truth, I don't know. I just...... want to."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:31 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....sadly"
"oh. Okay then" Rikku looked over at where she lives at and points to her house"thats where i live so if am not here i be over in there"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"oh. Okay then" Rikku looked over at where she lives at and points to her house"thats where i live so if am not here i be over in there"
"Okay. Would you....... Would you like to watch the sunset with me?"  

Carrot-Copper

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:09 am
((ugghh...RPs can piss me off i havent been able to post for four pages))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:26 am
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

"Nothing important really," Jim said, "Iim just on a mission for the Lord."
"What's the mission?" Ashley asked.
Jim pulls out the files from his inner coat pocket. "It says that I have to send this to the Madam. Something very important that I can't even look at."
"Well if it's from your superior then shouldn't he be sending it officially? Seems a bit risky to have someone to sneak in." Zenio eyed the files but then looked up at the clock. The rest of the women of the warehouse would be here and if they saw Jim, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. "Actually don't answer that, I think you should get out of here before the rest of the girls get here, they don't arrive here until noon, and trust me they've gained alot of influences from Carmen here." She walked down towards the back to a back door and opened it leading out into the back of the ware house.

Jim puts the files back in his coat pocket and follows. While walking, he reaches in his back pocket. He pulls out a card with a symbol on the front. It was a normal black ink color. That was the only thing on the card though. Nothing on the back of it either. It was plain white. He gave the card to Zenio. "Here's my card. Think of me whenever you need me." With that said, Jim walked out the door and dashed away.
Ashley snatched the card and began examining it. "How can you get a hold of him if there's only a stupid symbol on it?"

((Here's the symbol: http://i7.tinypic.com/4t8cuti.jpg))

She nodded to him as he left ans she closed the door. Zenio made sure she locked the door just to make sure if someone tried to get through. She looked at Ashley and took back the card and examine it her self. "Who knows, but looks like I'll have to work with what I got." She put the card away in her back pocket. She started to hear voices coming towards the warehouse. "Ashley, as soon as the other's come in and see Carmen tied up, tell them that we were ambushed by a robber and knocked her out and tied Carmen up. Then I'll leave saying I'm going after the theif, got it?" With that Zenio walked up to Carmen and untied her as she started to come around and more women started coming in already gasping at Zenio untieing Carmen.

"Oh chill," Ashley began saying to the other girls, "A Male came in a tried to steal a bit of our weapon supplies. He knocked us out and tied up Carmen since she was trying to attack him. I don't think he stole anything since we woke up though." Ashley walked around a bit. "Zenio was just about to chase him while I stayed here unless anymore Males came in. Right, Zenio?"

((Where are you now, Contagious?))

Zenio nodded and the girls started fussing again. Carmen started to stand a bit but then sat back down feeling dizzy. "Listen, you guys just help Carmen here and get a doctor. I'll take ashley with me and try to fin the theif got it?" Some of the girls nodded as the rest either went to get a doctor or help try to get Carmen on her feet. "Let's go." Zenio, with ofcourse her bat and knuckles, she led the way out through the side alley exit and went towards the back of the ware house.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:06 am
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

"Nothing important really," Jim said, "Iim just on a mission for the Lord."
"What's the mission?" Ashley asked.
Jim pulls out the files from his inner coat pocket. "It says that I have to send this to the Madam. Something very important that I can't even look at."
"Well if it's from your superior then shouldn't he be sending it officially? Seems a bit risky to have someone to sneak in." Zenio eyed the files but then looked up at the clock. The rest of the women of the warehouse would be here and if they saw Jim, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. "Actually don't answer that, I think you should get out of here before the rest of the girls get here, they don't arrive here until noon, and trust me they've gained alot of influences from Carmen here." She walked down towards the back to a back door and opened it leading out into the back of the ware house.

Jim puts the files back in his coat pocket and follows. While walking, he reaches in his back pocket. He pulls out a card with a symbol on the front. It was a normal black ink color. That was the only thing on the card though. Nothing on the back of it either. It was plain white. He gave the card to Zenio. "Here's my card. Think of me whenever you need me." With that said, Jim walked out the door and dashed away.
Ashley snatched the card and began examining it. "How can you get a hold of him if there's only a stupid symbol on it?"

((Here's the symbol: http://i7.tinypic.com/4t8cuti.jpg))

She nodded to him as he left ans she closed the door. Zenio made sure she locked the door just to make sure if someone tried to get through. She looked at Ashley and took back the card and examine it her self. "Who knows, but looks like I'll have to work with what I got." She put the card away in her back pocket. She started to hear voices coming towards the warehouse. "Ashley, as soon as the other's come in and see Carmen tied up, tell them that we were ambushed by a robber and knocked her out and tied Carmen up. Then I'll leave saying I'm going after the theif, got it?" With that Zenio walked up to Carmen and untied her as she started to come around and more women started coming in already gasping at Zenio untieing Carmen.

"Oh chill," Ashley began saying to the other girls, "A Male came in a tried to steal a bit of our weapon supplies. He knocked us out and tied up Carmen since she was trying to attack him. I don't think he stole anything since we woke up though." Ashley walked around a bit. "Zenio was just about to chase him while I stayed here unless anymore Males came in. Right, Zenio?"

Zenio nodded and the girls started fussing again. Carmen started to stand a bit but then sat back down feeling dizzy. "Listen, you guys just help Carmen here and get a doctor. I'll take ashley with me and try to fin the theif got it?" Some of the girls nodded as the rest either went to get a doctor or help try to get Carmen on her feet. "Let's go." Zenio, with ofcourse her bat and knuckles, she led the way out through the side alley exit and went towards the back of the ware house.

Ashley looked back at the girls and scurried away with Zenio. By her side, Ashley asked, "So, where are we really going then?"

♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Jim was now sneaking around the Female city. He looked around. It was surprisingling clear. Not many Females were out. He obsreved some of the girls. All of them hated Males and wanted to kill them. Jim sighed and carried on sneaking. He finally arrived at the mansion. He noticed that the place was at high security. There were two polices officers gaurding the main gate and more wondering around the mansion. "Damn..." Jim thought to himself. He couldn't think of a way in. He looked around his area and found a glass cup. He didn't know why it was there, but thought of a plan.
Hiding in the side bushes outside of the masion, he trhew the cup towards the front gate. There was a shatter by the glass and all the police turned to it. Some of the wondering officers walked over there to see what it was, which gave Jim the chance to run again. It got him closer to the back. He sighed and looked up. At the 3rd story, there was an open window. He smirked with relief, but didn't have access. He looked around. Since the gate was 1 and a half storys high, he could start there. He looked up and on the side of the window area, there were vines going down. He could climb up those to complete that. So, he snuck up the gate and balanced himself to the top. He looked around and saw the officers coming back.
One looked up at Jim. "HEY! YOU!" She yelled pointing as more officers noticed Jim.
"Nah, damn!" he yelled as he leaped to the vines. He scurried up them quickly.
"GET HIM!!!" Another officer yelled. They all began to shoot with their pistols. Jim continued to climb being missed. He was right beside the window now. But right before he could enter, he got shot. He looked at his right back shoulder and saw a stunner inside. He yanked it out and saw all of the dose gone from inside. He put that in his pocket and tried to enter the window. He failed and fell to the ground out cold. The officers grabbed him and took him away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Okay. Would you....... Would you like to watch the sunset with me?"
"I uummmmm I.......okay....."Rikku looked at Jack"where should we watch it at?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:12 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

Ashley looked back at the girls and scurried away with Zenio. By her side, Ashley asked, "So, where are we really going then?"

Jim was now sneaking around the Female city. He looked around. It was surprisingling clear. Not many Females were out. He obsreved some of the girls. All of them hated Males and wanted to kill them. Jim sighed and carried on sneaking. He finally arrived at the mansion. He noticed that the place was at high security. There were two polices officers gaurding the main gate and more wondering around the mansion. "Damn..." Jim thought to himself. He couldn't think of a way in. He looked around his area and found a glass cup. He didn't know why it was there, but thought of a plan.
Hiding in the side bushes outside of the masion, he trhew the cup towards the front gate. There was a shatter by the glass and all the police turned to it. Some of the wondering officers walked over there to see what it was, which gave Jim the chance to run again. It got him closer to the back. He sighed and looked up. At the 3rd story, there was an open window. He smirked with relief, but didn't have access. He looked around. Since the gate was 1 and a half storys high, he could start there. He looked up and on the side of the window area, there were vines going down. He could climb up those to complete that. So, he snuck up the gate and balanced himself to the top. He looked around and saw the officers coming back.
One looked up at Jim. "HEY! YOU!" She yelled pointing as more officers noticed Jim.
"GET HIM!!!" Another officer yelled. They all began to shoot with their pistols. Jim continued to climb being missed. He was right beside the window now. But right before he could enter, he got shot. He looked at his right back shoulder and saw a stunner inside. He yanked it out and saw all of the dose gone from inside. He put that in his pocket and tried to enter the window. He failed and fell to the ground out cold. The officers grabbed him and took him away.

"Well he said he had to deliver those files to the mistress right?' She pointed out as they went down the alley way then climbed the side escape ladder. from there at the top you could see most of the city,espesially including the mistress's house. Thought hearing the pistol shots at the house did not sound too good.

"Aw great...please tell me he didn't get caught...." She commented and saw the police offciers pull him out of the vback unconsious. "He got caught...." she smacked her head. "Looks like we're going to have to bust him out." She sighed and motioned Ashley to follow. It was a good thing she used to be a street kid other wise she wouldn't know shortcuts the way she knew it though it was long before she met Carmen and Tammy.

She jumped close buildings and walked across the clothes lines to reach the mansion as well as not getting noticed. Once they got on top of the building in front of the mansion the officers had alread put him in a van and started off. "Crap!" She cursed and started running after it and then jumped off the building landing with a loud thunk on the van. This is what I get for improvising!!!" She held on for dear life on to the van.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Well he said he had to deliver those files to the mistress right?' She pointed out as they went down the alley way then climbed the side escape ladder. from there at the top you could see most of the city,espesially including the mistress's house. Thought hearing the pistol shots at the house did not sound too good.

"Aw great...please tell me he didn't get caught...." She commented and saw the police offciers pull him out of the vback unconsious. "He got caught...." she smacked her head. "Looks like we're going to have to bust him out." She sighed and motioned Ashley to follow. It was a good thing she used to be a street kid other wise she wouldn't know shortcuts the way she knew it though it was long before she met Carmen and Tammy.

She jumped close buildings and walked across the clothes lines to reach the mansion as well as not getting noticed. Once they got on top of the building in front of the mansion the officers had alread put him in a van and started off. "Crap!" She cursed and started running after it and then jumped off the building landing with a loud thunk on the van. This is what I get for improvising!!!" She held on for dear life on to the van.

When Ashley saw Zenio jump on top of the van she was impressed. She smirked a bit. "Not bad... My turn now though." She said to her self.
With great speed, she hopped building to building chasing the van. She then got enough speed to do a far jump. She grabbed onto a clothes line and did a few tricks in the air to keep her speed. She saw them take a turn that was impossible to follow, so she began to take a shortcut.
Knowing the city in the back her head, Ashley calculated on where she needed to go. She knew that the van needed to go down hill to reach the Extermination Building in the quickest road. So, she took the stairway that lead to that exact street. There were three rails: one on the left side of the stairs, the right, and in the middle. She began to grind on middle rail. Of course, there were other girls going down the stairs. So she had to yell them to get out of the way. It was tough for her, but she made it through.
Landing rough at the end, she made to the street before the van did. She then ran to the Extermination Building and waited for the van to drive up.  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:03 pm
(( im waiting for [river] to post and im on the male side of the wall fighting off the invading females))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
(( im waiting for [river] to post and im on the male side of the wall fighting off the invading females))
((ok))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:38 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

When Ashley saw Zenio jump on top of the van she was impressed. She smirked a bit. "Not bad... My turn now though." She said to her self.
With great speed, she hopped building to building chasing the van. She then got enough speed to do a far jump. She grabbed onto a clothes line and did a few tricks in the air to keep her speed. She saw them take a turn that was impossible to follow, so she began to take a shortcut.
Knowing the city in the back her head, Ashley calculated on where she needed to go. She knew that the van needed to go down hill to reach the Extermination Building in the quickest road. So, she took the stairway that lead to that exact street. There were three rails: one on the left side of the stairs, the right, and in the middle. She began to grind on middle rail. Of course, there were other girls going down the stairs. So she had to yell them to get out of the way. It was tough for her, but she made it through.
Landing rough at the end, she made to the street before the van did. She then ran to the Extermination Building and waited for the van to drive up.

"urk..." She crawled towards the side door of the van and peeked through the window. There she saw Jim out like a light slumped against the seat and hand cuffed. "This is going to be hard.." She commented then saw they were turning up on to the Extermination Building. "uh oh..." She quickly went on top of the van to hide as much as she possibly could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:12 pm
kris needed to test out his new gun, he threw garbage he found lying around quick-drew his gun and shot with precision aiming. he saw a beetle flying 300 yards away. he zoomed in on it with his eye and shot it. "my eye works well with this."  

MrAsianK

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:18 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"urk..." She crawled towards the side door of the van and peeked through the window. There she saw Jim out like a light slumped against the seat and hand cuffed. "This is going to be hard.." She commented then saw they were turning up on to the Extermination Building. "uh oh..." She quickly went on top of the van to hide as much as she possibly could.

The police officers grabbed Jim and began to carry him away towards the building. Jim only opened his eye and looked up at Zenio. He winked at her with a little grin on his face and went back to normal again. The officers and Jim then went in the building with two officers at guard by the door.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff