Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

duran times three

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:13 pm
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii n_n  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:13 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3

same for me. You wouldn't know from my post count that we joined around the same time. Yours is far superior to mine. sweatdrop

Yeah, the nearest kid/teenager lives 2 miles away from me. & then after her there's no one I would ever talk to for about 20 miles.
xd Your post count isn't so bad. 700? Psh, mines only as high as it is because of the games and polls forums.

Jeebus, that far? My gf lives about 4 miles away from me, and I think that's a trek. 20 miles? Is this all in one town/city? I mean like, @____@;

well, 20, give or take a few. (I think it's actually 13-15 miles to the nearest town)
cities. haha. There are no cities in Maine.
My town is really strange. It's like 4 or 5 mini towns spread out over a larger area. & the closest real town is about 15 miles away.
Creepy. No real cities? no wonder there's only hocky. jk,jk.
Tee hee though, I would hate to live in a mini-town, I would feel so confined and separated from civilization. I COULN"T SURVIVE!

I have the internet, so it's okay 3nodding
Yes, because the internet solves everyones problems.

@Bartdude: lol, we were talking about posts in the guild. Unless that's what you were talking about also?

D< I have to go to bed guys, my throat is starting to ache. I'll talk to you guys later or whatever, okay?

StrawBerryApple

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:14 pm
*ish back* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:15 pm
Duran Duran Duran

Awes~

Just when I have to go, Duran shows up. gonk

EDIT: AND ZOR? gonk

StrawBerryApple

Sweetkitty

StrawBerryApple
Sweetkitty
StrawBerryApple

@Sweet and Mayu : hello. I'm guessing we're all good / and or bored. How are you?
hello, yeah that's good and bored. I am studying for final exams and talking with friends/ new people. ^_^

Oh yeah, finals.... sweatdrop

I should too be studying.
But alas, gaia has once agian distraced me. I know I bombed the ones I took today. I don't want that to happen tomorrow. DX
yeah, me too. that's bad for me. gonk but I am happy that my school will be over this Friday  
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3

same for me. You wouldn't know from my post count that we joined around the same time. Yours is far superior to mine. sweatdrop

Yeah, the nearest kid/teenager lives 2 miles away from me. & then after her there's no one I would ever talk to for about 20 miles.
xd Your post count isn't so bad. 700? Psh, mines only as high as it is because of the games and polls forums.

Jeebus, that far? My gf lives about 4 miles away from me, and I think that's a trek. 20 miles? Is this all in one town/city? I mean like, @____@;

well, 20, give or take a few. (I think it's actually 13-15 miles to the nearest town)
cities. haha. There are no cities in Maine.
My town is really strange. It's like 4 or 5 mini towns spread out over a larger area. & the closest real town is about 15 miles away.
Creepy. No real cities? no wonder there's only hocky. jk,jk.
Tee hee though, I would hate to live in a mini-town, I would feel so confined and separated from civilization. I COULN"T SURVIVE!

I have the internet, so it's okay 3nodding
Yes, because the internet solves everyones problems.

@Bartdude: lol, we were talking about posts in the guild. Unless that's what you were talking about also?

D< I have to go to bed guys, my throat is starting to ache. I'll talk to you guys later or whatever, okay?

Oh, I wasn't. xD
@Duran Duran Duran: Hi, and is your name in honor of the band?
@Pailzor: Welcome Back! xD

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

rareitemhunter1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:16 pm
StrawBerryApple
Sweetkitty
StrawBerryApple

@Sweet and Mayu : hello. I'm guessing we're all good / and or bored. How are you?
hello, yeah that's good and bored. I am studying for final exams and talking with friends/ new people. ^_^

But alas, gaia has once agian distraced me. I know I bombed the ones I took today. I don't want that to happen tomorrow. DX

Oh you guys have exams too? I swear I failed mine. This time of year is really lame. I want SUMMER VACATION!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:16 pm
Pailzor
*ish back* ninja

-Ninja Glomp-
ninja  

xBloodxSakurax

duran times three

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:17 pm
StrawBerryApple
Duran Duran Duran

Awes~

Just when I have to go, Duran shows up. gonk

EDIT: AND ZOR? gonk
LOL c; you rule  
BartDude
Hi there, Sweetkitty.
hi *waves*  

Sweetkitty

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sweetkitty
BartDude
Hi there, Sweetkitty.
hi *waves*

:3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:18 pm
@BartDude; tottaaally {:
well.. Duran Duran, not Duran Duran Duran o3 o; but that band isn't so shabby either C;  

duran times three

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:18 pm
Sweetkitty
StrawBerryApple

finals suck majorly. I only have 1 more left this year though.
@ apple: hope your throat feels better! Night!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:19 pm
rareitemhunter1
StrawBerryApple
Sweetkitty
StrawBerryApple

Oh you guys have exams too? I swear I failed mine. This time of year is really lame. I want SUMMER VACATION!!
yeah, last year, I failed 2 classes of final exams but passed for classes ^_^  

Sweetkitty

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:19 pm
@SweetKitty: If I don't miss school, I get out on thurseday. cool
@Hunter: I want summer to come so I can get a job. I need teh muula.

@Duran: You know it. 8D

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games