Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 pm
DravenDaughter
I enjoy being female, except when I menstrate. After the first day, I feel fine and am all "yay! Natural woman-ness....". But for that one day, I wouldn't mind trading bodies w/ my fiance.

I wouldn't mind being in his body to masterbate. I've always wondered what that's like for a guy.
well, that was...wierd. Is it just me or is this thread at the bottom of the gutter  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:39 pm
xD I once had a dream that I was a guy. And I was playing with myself.

It was really weird. o_o;

Electric Magic

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:43 pm
I once had a dream where I bangd my sister. I woke up and was afraid to go back to sleep. It still haunts me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:50 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
DravenDaughter
I enjoy being female, except when I menstrate. After the first day, I feel fine and am all "yay! Natural woman-ness....". But for that one day, I wouldn't mind trading bodies w/ my fiance.

I wouldn't mind being in his body to masterbate. I've always wondered what that's like for a guy.
well, that was...wierd. Is it just me or is this thread at the bottom of the gutter

look at the title of the thread and tell me: is there anywhere else this topic could end up?  

calcifer9

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:04 am
yeah, good point  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:21 am
I like being a girl. Yeah, periods and cramps, and losing virginity and stuff sucks, but it's still fun.

And to answer the flick of the wrist thing, if I could also change back to a girl at the flick of a wrist, then yes, I would. I would LOVE to be a guy for like a day. I'd love to figure out WHY so many guys can't aim and I also wanna see if I could skeet to the ceiling. Also really I'd stand in front of the mirror and jump up and down and laugh for a little while. biggrin

Also, I like my secks deep fried. ;O

Smile For Me Kid

WarriorOfTheSun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:45 am
I wanna f**k boys! though i'm a boy.... I wanna be a girl to feel the body of a man! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:57 am
calcifer9
Ulquiorra Shiffer
DravenDaughter

look at the title of the thread and tell me: is there anywhere else this topic could end up?

I think y'all should deconstruct your notions of what the bottom of the gutter is.  

nosh276

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:43 am
Smile For Me Kid
I like being a girl. Yeah, periods and cramps, and losing virginity and stuff sucks, but it's still fun.

And to answer the flick of the wrist thing, if I could also change back to a girl at the flick of a wrist, then yes, I would. I would LOVE to be a guy for like a day. I'd love to figure out WHY so many guys can't aim and I also wanna see if I could skeet to the ceiling. Also really I'd stand in front of the mirror and jump up and down and laugh for a little while. biggrin

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Me and you both girl. <3

Deep fried is too fatty. D;

User Image
Thrusts: 274

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:45 am
calcifer9
Ulquiorra Shiffer
DravenDaughter

Comment me

I like the topic of this thread. The idea of the topic was to make people think, what the ********? Is the PTF talking about sex positions and what we do during sex? Nope, not at all, it's the people that make it sink that low. Besides, I think it's funny.

I just put the title like this because more people seem interested in sex these days. ;D Anything sexual attracts almost anyone. ;P I could of put the title as: How do you like your gender? That wouldn't of been as fun. =/ I just did it for the laughs mkay? Kay.

User Image

Lady Pelvic

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:48 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
calcifer9
Ulquiorra Shiffer
DravenDaughter

Comment me

I like the topic of this thread. The idea of the topic was to make people think, what the ********? Is the PTF talking about sex positions and what we do during sex? Nope, not at all, it's the people that make it sink that low. Besides, I think it's funny.

I just put the title like this because more people seem interested in sex these days. ;D Anything sexual attracts almost anyone. ;P I could of put the title as: How do you like your gender? That wouldn't of been as fun. =/ I just did it for the laughs mkay? Kay.

User Image
......kay  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:05 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
calcifer9
Ulquiorra Shiffer
DravenDaughter

Comment me

User Image

i like it too... dont be mad at me.. *bambi eyes*  

calcifer9

Smile For Me Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:09 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Smile For Me Kid

Comment me

Me and you both girl. <3

Deep fried is too fatty. D;

User Image
Well I drain the grease first! I just like the crunchy breading stuff once it cools!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:23 am
calcifer9
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
calcifer9
Ulquiorra Shiffer
DravenDaughter

Comment me

User Image

i like it too... dont be mad at me.. *bambi eyes*

Comment me

D;
I'm not mad. -thrusts- <3

--
Smile God I love your username. xD
And oooh, okay that's not bad at all then. =]
SHARE. <3

User Image
Thrusts: 275

Lady Pelvic

Marieanne McKassion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:34 am
nosh276
It's not that I would like to have a sex change or sweatdrop see what it would be like. I wish I were born a girl. I can't connect with guys at all. I'm most comfortable around girls. I can be myself. I wouldn't even mind having a period or cramps or anything. In fact, it would be worth it.

A lot of people don't realize this but in modern society (in modernized countries) woman have fewer social obligations and stigmas than men. If I guy likes fashion or has feelings or doesn't enjoy sports he's immediately deemed gay, where a girl can just be a girl regardless of those things. That's not to say that girls don't have problems, but, typically, growing up I never heard of nor saw girls getting beaten up, while boys were encouraged to fight. You can't grow up to be a strong man without fighting right? evil With guys, everything seems to be about conformity. If you don't do everything like every other guy, suddenly you're not acceptable to be associated with. It's disgusting.
Typically, and I know that this is only because of socially imposed roles, girls are more accepting.

I'm not trying to blame guys or suggest that they're naturally homophobic, mean, or violent. That much is most certainly societies fault.

Getting back to the point. Being a guy doesn't feel natural to me. I wish I were a girl. I have ever since I was very young. sweatdrop

I am now at the time and am willing to trade if it were posible sweatdrop  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces