Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are your biggest pet peeves? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxmew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:14 pm
Chemical Cocktail
People who complain. Sure some is okay, but lord I don't care how many medications you are on, I doubt you are even on half of them. gonk I have a lot of pet peeves actually, far too many to list.

I hate that Seriously. I've met so many people who I hardly know who will come up to me and say "I'm depressed, I have to take three pills a day, just to keep living my lifffeee."
I'm like.
Please, go swallow them all, and spare me. :/
Any one who was really depressed wouldn't get excited about talking about it. Right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:40 pm
My biggest pet peeve is when people wipe their wet hands on me on purpose. gonk

Panchu

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TwistedDemon01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:13 pm
pple who reapeat the same thing over and over and chewing with ur mouth open. i hate hearing people chew. i have a bunch more but those are my mane ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:10 pm
Professor Darkness
This guild is lame.They probably haven't given out 1k.

♥If it doesn't bother you or anything but I'm just asking:If you think this guild is lame (it isn't) then why are you in it?! neutral

....well back to the conversation I have TONS OF PET PEEVES.But the worst of them all is that I absolutely HATE it when people make--to the highest possible meaning--the most common mistakes evil .I know that isn't a very rational pet peeve..but it just pisses me off knowing that someone misspells the most common of words. (I don't mean it from anyone in this forum or guild..but at school mad )♥

Blueblerry --

iskatr4ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:38 pm
my pet peeve is when someone is really really dumb but thinks they're like the best in the class.

And another one is when someone is spoiled and has like a cell phone when they're like 5 years old.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:01 pm
Talking while eating....
and feet.
i dont like feet.  

ImOutLikeAlightpCe

DumberDan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:20 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

My dad's girlfriend's son. Let's just call him stepbro for short, even though he isn't. I'm playin my video games right? When he suddenly comes up to me and asks me if I wanna play with him. Obviously I say no, cause I never liked this kid in the first place. Now he has to give me this freakin pep talk, I wish you spent more time with me Brandon, I wish you didn't play your videogame. And do you know what I say? Shush up kid. Next thing you know, he's done with his crocodile tears and is telling you to go this way or that way. Shut up kid, I go where I wanna go. I don't wanna go in that house cause people are shooting it full of lead! "But I want you to!"

-sigh- children...

Then we're playing outside right? I swear to god this kid has never played a freakin sport in his whole god dang life man. He's such a wimp. When we throw him the ball he barely makes an attempt to catch it. He'll hold out his arms for it, and when it comes close, he'll shut his eyes, look away, and retract his arms...with a BOUNCY BALL. Then he'll be all like, I don't wanna play this anymore. Playing football, oh snap I can't catch the ball, can we play something else? Soccer? You kick it too high! Let's play something else!

TOO FU***NG BAD KID! I swear, if I could just get the balls to say that, it'd be the best day of my life. Then my dad'll kill me later...

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:12 am
I hate hate hate it when people shush me.  

Xyloid

Deugaro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:53 am
Bad grammar.
People who steal other's ideas.
Unimaginative idiots who simply take their ideas from TV or novels.
People who swear every other word.
Drunks.
Really loud people.
Spoiled rotten dumb people.
"Gangsta's" = idiots.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:15 am
Here's a list of my biggest pet peeves:

-Those really skinny girls that go around and complain that thier too fat!
-Beggers and scammers!
-those drunk drivers!
-spioled kids who want everything in the world and acctually get it!
-people who want all the attention!
-sluts
-peoploe that go around schools trying to sell drugs
-people who steal and kill little kids(do they not have a life)
-people that steal others ideas and do not admit it!

I know that is a pretty long list but it is all true! and there is a lot more then that but those are my biggest pet peeves!  

windyrain

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:56 pm
CHEWING NOISES!
(lip smacking, crunching, slurping, and other excessive oral noises)

D:
That bothers me to no end.
I always yell at my family to chew with their mouths closed.

Oh & gum chewing as well, some people chew it like they're cows. -_-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:25 pm
One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone scrapes their fork on a plate, oh god, the noises! Sometimes i can handle it, but when they do it on purpose... evil  

Zanich

Bag3l in a Box

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:36 pm
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

-The teenage rebellion.
-When kids commit suicide over love/think that they'll never love again after one disappointment in high school
-High school relationships in general. They think they're so grown up with their boyfriend/girlfriend.
-The FEELING on fingers against a chalkboard. Not the sound, thinking about the feeling.. uuuugh...
-Bad horror movies.
-Gross stuff floating in my drinks.
-Drunks
-Child abusers
-Bad grammar/spelling
-People who are mean just to be mean.
-People who ignore obvious rules.
-Moreeeee. xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:47 am
hm I have kind of a long list of them but I'll list the main ones that bother me o_O

-People that are conceited jerks
-when people interrupt me while talking
-when people dont listen

Yeah as you can see im not a big fan of the general public ^_^;; It's because I work in a gas station and most of them are not nice >_>

Bawx Of Giggles
CHEWING NOISES!
(lip smacking, crunching, slurping, and other excessive oral noises)

D:
That bothers me to no end.
I always yell at my family to chew with their mouths closed.

Oh & gum chewing as well, some people chew it like they're cows. -_-

omg you just reminded me of one of my other big pet peeves! I hate that so much too! once I was in a movie theatre and there were a bunch of little kids sitting right behind me (with their parents of course) and I swear NONE of them knew how to eat quietly; I just wanted to smack them but their parents were there u_u;;  

Bat Goddess

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items