Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:28 am
Aw, thanks guys redface smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:38 am
I had a dream last night that Longbow posted his picture! Could I be foretelling the future? *hopes so* And don't worry Longbow, we'll still love you even if you are butt ugly. (Which I'm sure you're not).

I still want to see a picture of Falathrim/Chris Tolkien.

*avoids fact she hasn't posted pic either*  

Hironaur

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:45 am
I think he has been avoiding this topic! xp

Zach would be too tall to be a leprecahaun! Ive seen....wait, nevermind! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:59 am
Lol I think he has been too. But we shall get him to post it...One way or another. twisted  

Onoj

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:07 am
Are you guys talking about Longbow?
I say we draw and post pictures of him that are so misrepresentative that he has to post a real pic, just to clear his good name. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:17 am
Sounds good to me. Lets give him a big nose.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:18 am
Nimbrethil
Are you guys talking about Longbow?
I say we draw and post pictures of him that are so misrepresentative that he has to post a real pic, just to clear his good name. ^_^

gonk Go pick on Falathrim. ninja

Quote:
I had a dream last night that Longbow posted his picture! Could I be foretelling the future? *hopes so* And don't worry Longbow, we'll still love you even if you are butt ugly. (Which I'm sure you're not).

*Chants* POST POST POST

...and i'm not butt ugly, just shy... redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:20 am
Yeah I am going to side with Longbow on that one.

Post, post, post, post, post!

And why are you shy? We are all friends here.  

Onoj

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:29 am
I'll post the loverly picture I just drew of you in paint instead. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:53 am
thaxul
I think he has been avoiding this topic! xp

Zach would be too tall to be a leprecahaun! Ive seen....wait, nevermind! ninja

A 6 foot three inch leprechaun. Maybe a member of LEP Recon, but nobody would get that unless they'd read the Artemis Fowl books.

But, I do have a leprechaun that follows me around and makes sure my life is Hell. He'll knock over the DVDs at the movie store and make it look like I did it. Sometimes he'll move a rope so I trip over it. Nasty little bugger, really.  

Zach McClure

Hironaur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:22 am
Longbow UK
Hironaur

*Chants* POST POST POST

...and i'm not butt ugly, just shy... redface

I didn't think you were butt ugly, just lettin' you know we'd still love ya even if you were. Meh, if I find a good picture that's already on my computer I'll post it. I don't feel like using the scanner. Too slow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:50 am
Me on the floor being my character without my costume for a skit last year. (I was supposed to be the Emerald Spirit).
User Image

:EDIT: I'm wearing my contacts in that pic, and I think that without my glasses, my face makes me look like a guy. stressed  

Hironaur

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:06 pm
Hironaur
Me on the floor being my character without my costume for a skit last year. (I was supposed to be the Emerald Spirit).
User Image

:EDIT: I'm wearing my contacts in that pic, and I think that without my glasses, my face makes me look like a guy. stressed
You're a BTK: a Bit Too Kewt xd whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:51 pm
Yay! I found a good pic of me with my new haircut! This is me at my Great-uncle's 95th B-day party. 3nodding

I didn't know that my mom was taking my picture, which is why my eyes are closed. sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:42 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Yay! I found a good pic of me with my new haircut! This is me at my Great-uncle's 95th B-day party. 3nodding

[senior image]

I didn't know that my mom was taking my picture, which is why my eyes are closed. sweatdrop

For a second there, I thought Tolkien was alive... eek sweatdrop

You're very cute, and black suits you quite well! 3nodding heart  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas