Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:34 pm
Gohma stood and shouldered his pack. "Tokuno I want you to go home." He said harshly. "You have no need to be a part of this."

"You think I am just going to leave like that! I may not love this girl as you two seem to, But I am not backing out on my family. You can shove it I am going!" Tokuno was fuming that he would even think he would leave. "I knew you were a fool Gohma but this is beyond even you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:36 pm
"Love blinds people!" said Kazaki laughing  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:39 pm
Gohma dropped his pack and spun suddenly. He hit Tokuno in the face hard. "I said go home!" Gohma was breathing hard. He loved Tokuno like a brother and he didn't want to see him killed. Gohma had nothing to lose, but Tokuno had the world in front of him and his mother couldn't bare to lose her husband and son.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Kazaki looked at Gohma. He has never seen him like this. even with him "Hey control yourself!"  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:46 pm
In the other second they were in the great city of Conshell. "welcome princess Miharu"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:47 pm
Tokuno leap to his feet. "You are even a bigger fool than I thought!" He screamed the pain showing in his eyes. "I know why you are doing this Gohma. You don't think your family loves you! You are a fool." Tokuno hit Gohma back knocking him into a tree. "They love you more than you would ever know. If you died it would kill what little spirit they had left. You are all your mother talks about with your father. How proud she is of you. You fool!" Tokuno was fuming his anger bringing him to tears.

Gohma only rose to his feet and pulled Tokuno into his chest. "I'm sorry Tokuno. So sorry. I love you. Your mother loves you. If you go and something happens to you I wouldn't know how to tell her."

"I'm a Yokoshima. In heart and blood." Tokuno hugged Gohma back. "My name is Tokunotakai Yokoshima and I wouldn't leave family to whatever comes our way in this quest. Never!"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:49 pm
Okay what's happening? Kazaki looked at the battle before getting in the middle "Can you two stop now! DON'T FIGHT!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:50 pm
"I've saw this in my dreams... where are my parents?" asked Miharu looking around  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:53 pm
Tokuno felt the blood running from his nose. "You still can't hit." He said grinning.

Gohma felt the bruise on his chest. "Neither can you." He replied a grin plastered on his face as well. "Lets go Kazaki. Its time to get the one we love."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:57 pm
Cold as she is Shu awnsered her "your parents are dead" and she kept going. "lets go, I have to show you something"  

Kairi2Mage

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Kazaki waved his head  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:59 pm
"So I don't have any family..." said Miharu walking looking at the ground  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Gohma looked back. "What's the problem?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:00 pm
"oh no..i almost forgot, im your cousin" and she softly smiled.  

Kairi2Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:03 pm
Miharu looked at her and hugged her "I do have family!! " she letted her go and asked "So do you want to show me?  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff