Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:00 pm

Gohma nodded his head. "Go home Miharu. Leave Noa to make her own choice. Its late. I need to do some stuff."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 pm

"Okay bye!" Miharu walked away and she didn't wanted to tell him that she didn't had a home now

"So Tokuno... I don't want to sleep near you!" said Noa

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:04 pm

"Do you need a place to stay. You and Noa can have my room. I won't be around to use it for a while." He said while standing.

Tokuno's mouth gaped open. "What did I do. I thought we were having a nice dinner."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:10 pm

"No! Teeheehee! I don't need it really!*crosses finger behind her backs* Bye" she waved leaving

"I don't want to sleep in your room with you! I like you but you're a pervert!" she said eating

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 pm

Gohma grabbed her arm. "Take the room. I don't need it."

Tokuno gaped even more. "I didn't want you to sleep with me!" He yelled indignantly. "How could you even think that!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:16 pm

"Really I'm fine!!" she said getting off her arm "Trust me!!"

She gasped and looked at him indignatly "BABY YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER BODY LIKE THIS!! And you are a pervert so it was easy to think that!" stressed

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:18 pm

"I don't mind really!" He said sternly. "Take the room I know you don't have anywhere to live."

Tokuno looked away. "You are obnoxious! Totally out of line. And in my own home to boot!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:04 am

"FINE!!! But we'll lock the door!" Miharu said putting her hands on her hips

"Shut up!" Noa said smilling "You know you want me..."

Rikku Mage

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:54 am

eh?.....(walks in from working at heros pet shop and is still in her unform* i heard yelling and...huh?...*blinks* um...okay...then..i...il leave u too alone...*turns around to walk back out of the house*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Gohma walked out shutting the door slowly. He had to think. Get his thoughts together. It was also a good time to go to Kitsune's shop. He still needed his senbon and kunai.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:44 pm

Tokuno lay on his bed looking out the window at the training yard. It was torn to bits from Miharu and Gohma's battle but that only added to its value. Luckily the trees and most of the dummies were still standing. He looked slowly to his ceiling. He felt his eyes droop softly and he fell into a deep sleep.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:18 pm

Noa snored all night

Miharu knocked really hard on the door "LET ME OUT!!! I CAN'T SLEEP AND THE FAT NOA SWALLOWED THE KEY!!!" she yelled crying!! She couldn't take it anymore so she kicked the door really hard breaking it "I'm leaving..." she said cleanning her tears angrily

Rikku Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:39 pm

((I'm at Ozzy's))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:41 pm

((Oh... Well I guess I will RP by myself then xD))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games