Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Aquausi's house. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:25 pm
(looks around) aquasi...(realizes noones here and runs off)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:35 pm
Aqua walks in and sees Destiny run "Destiny ive been looking for you! Stop wait." And ran after her.  

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:38 pm
(destiny stopped not facing him) i knew better than to get close to anyone!!!!!!! i KNEW!!!! but i thought this place was diffrent....i thought nobody would betray me....not like where else i been!!!! not like the others!!!! in two days ive lost my dearst brother my love one AND one of my bestfriends!!! not even gohma kept his promise he said when it got tough he would be here!!! he would HELP!!!! why should i trust anyone anymore!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:41 pm
Aquausi ran uop to her and held her "Dont worry, you'll find your brother and Gohma im not sure. But its alright Destiny dont worry. Dont get mad."  

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:43 pm
gohma is an idito! he lied!!! my brother is gone! he dissappeared once before hes done it again he promised he wouldnt though!!!(shaking horrendously) (shaking her head no) why why why this pain again why to me!! i came here to start new!! to gewt over my pats!!! btu i cant i cant if people keep hurting me!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 pm
"Dont worry lets go inside, it hurts me to see you angry Destiny. What would make you feel better."  

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:47 pm
nothing at this point...(punches ground and 60 feet of the ground breaks below them right at the edge of the house it ends) i dont understand it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:49 pm
"Come inside Destiny. Ill make you something to eat. Come dont be angry anymore."  

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 pm
(stops crying) i cant help it!(all her chakra disappears) se...now im defensless...when.....i loose tings...my chakra dissaapears...(breathing heavy)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:57 pm
"But Destiny you shouldnt grief over lost loved ones. Embrace that it happend then confirm." holds her even tighter then starts to cry* " For me ive lost my grandparents to assasins. I still dont get over it," Stops crying* "Just dont thinks of it and it wont come to mind."  

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:00 pm
i cant! i had nothing or anyone before him aua!! i cant!! hes my life..he dies i die..he gets hurt i get hurt.....he emotionally hurts i emotionally hurt...but it doesnt work reverse...its all the same.....ive lost him exactly how i lost daiske...(holds head) this pain..he took it away...he brought it back....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:04 pm
"I know how you feel Destiny. But I want you to promise me something.....To not cry because if you cry I will surely cry myself. Cmon lets go inside."  

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:07 pm
it hurts too much to cry...this something...that hurts worse than anything ive ever dealt with....theyve all abandoned me in my time of need...we promised...to help each other...heal.... we promised each other we would never leave each other.....that bastered! those bastereds!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:09 pm
"Destiny dont be sad." Holds her closer."We should go in." Picks her up and goes in the house*.  

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:10 pm
(eyes turn one light blue color) (she wont say another word no emotion in her face but her eyes tell all)  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff