Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
training grounds deep in the woods of konoha Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:13 pm
Gohma nodded to Ten with a frown on his face. He left as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:25 am
(destiny walked into the traing grounds with niya still as a human) guess we should start training...(looks up at niya)
niya: yes we should or more like you should  

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:36 pm
(destiny poofs into the training ground) it cant be...no...i already hurt him enough...i couldnt bare doing it again!!!! (is crying) i know aftr chunnin exams...ill..go...(stands back up and returns to the house)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:10 pm
(returns and is looking in the water with her rucksack and everything she owns) ~sigh~ ive caused way too much pain for him.. and even ikkie sensei...and miharu...(looks at her reflection)i really look like you...  

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:18 pm
(splashes the water with her foot) im sorry...brother....i....i..(tears fill eyes)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:23 pm
(heads back to the house)  

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:52 pm
(destiny sits and waits to say good bye to gohma one last time while crying to herself)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:59 pm
Gohma slammed his way through the forest. The rage evident in the path of destruction that lay behing him and his broken and bloody hands. His eyes were pulsing fiercely as he broke his way through to the clearing.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:00 pm
(destiny jumped around still crying) gohma...kun....(stands up off the bench)((i only have 10 so dont p.m.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:03 pm
Gohma slammed his fist into another tree further breaking it apart. Grimacing through the pain he felt the flesh and bone knit back together through the power of his eyes. His rage was far from satiated as he looked back at her. "Why!" He screamed loudly. "Why!" He repeated it unable to say anything else.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:07 pm
(jumps back a bit...) cuz.....(cryinguncontrollaby) gohma kun(runs to him and hugs his waist) if i dont everyone will feel pain! and and....i dont want that! i hate hurting people! specially you! gohma..kun...(looks up)i...i love...you...gohma..kun...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:10 pm
Gohma shook her off of him. "If you loved me then you wouldn't take this selfish and cowardly way out!" He screamed at her. His face was dark. Like a shadow had accended out of the very depths of hell to possess him. He had only been this angry a few times in his life. He felt hot tears spilling down his face as he turned from her. "I care about you Destiny." His voice was quiet now. But it held even more unrestrained fury then before and it was much scarier. "You don't think that your death wouldn't hurt more than any pain caused in the last few days."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:13 pm
Tokuno gasped. He had never seen Gohma this angry and it frightened him beyond even his own death. He stood silently and watched on hoping nothing stupid would happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:14 pm
(( i gotta go)) (dstiny looks scared) i know im selfish! i KNOW! BUT HURTING YOU MADE ME EVNE HURT WORSE I WAS SCARED IKKIE TOLD ME ALL LOVE DIES AND IT NLY HURTS THE OTHER PERSON IN THE END SO MUCH!!(HUGS WITHOUT LETTING HIM GO) im...sorry..you were better off with miharu....(squezzes tighter) id rather die than hurt u again i cant afford to kill another person gohma..((bye))((TO BE CONTINUED))  

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:19 pm
Gohma grew deathly quiet. His faced paled slightly at the mention of Ikkie. "Ikkie is a fool." Gohma whispered. The sharpness of his words more than enough to cut through flesh. "No matter the emotional turmoil I get I would never die." He sighed as he used his Nekote to stab into his arm. Letting the blood drip to the ground for a moment he let the wound heal. "The wounds go away as does all other pain. If you were to take your life over something as pathetic as the word of Ikkie Uchiha then that death would be useless." He broke out of her grasped and sighed. "Ikkie is a damned fool." He whispered mostly to himself.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff