Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:59 pm
Quin made it to the room that the smell of food was coming from and she looked around. "Wow this smells so good!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:49 pm
Checkerboard_nightmare
Damian turns around. "Is there reson why you following me? Oh! You must want to help! Here can you take this into the dinning room? It's thought those doors." Damian handed kd (not knowing here name) a couple loafs of bread in a wooden basket.

"i-i" she stumbled "am i in the right place, it said" pointing to her letter "that i was invited here for the weekend, but i am not sure if i am in the right place, the letter is very strange also, it says 'dear human' on it"  

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Quin noticed many people nearby. She cautiously made her way towards them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Kaydeechocoholic
Checkerboard_nightmare
Damian turns around. "Is there reson why you following me? Oh! You must want to help! Here can you take this into the dinning room? It's thought those doors." Damian handed kd (not knowing here name) a couple loafs of bread in a wooden basket.

"i-i" she stumbled "am i in the right place, it said" pointing to her letter "that i was invited here for the weekend, but i am not sure if i am in the right place, the letter is very strange also, it says 'dear human' on it"
]"Yes, yes. This is the right place indeed. Luckly you are just in time for dinner. The first course is going to be served any minute now." Damian finished in one breath.  

A Little Song For You

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:11 am
Quin takes her time to make her way over to the people. 'Something tells me that I should do something other than staying here..' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 am
Shia smiled at the girl. "Don't worry about this place."  

Call_Me_Death_Please

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:47 am
Quin finally crossed the room. "Hi everyone." she smiled nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:01 am
kagura_rockbell
Quin finally crossed the room. "Hi everyone." she smiled nervously.

"Hello." Shia said.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:07 pm
Quin smiled a little more. "So how is everybody?" she said still a tiny bit nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:58 pm
Shia looked at the girl and decided she was not going to be trouble. "I'm good." Shia said. 'At least until its time for my hunt.' she thought.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:33 pm
Quin tottered off to meet some other people. She sees a guy talking to another girl, Quin walks over shyly. She was getting an odd feeling about the people who live here. "Hi, how are you?" Quin said softly to the guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:32 pm
Shia took a ribbon out of her pocket and started to fiddle with it.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:07 am
Quin in the back of her mind had a bad feeling that something was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:34 am
Shia looked around and saw Grim. She glared at him and took a drink of her wine.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:08 pm
Quin got a strange feeling in her hand, when she lifted it up there was a blue flame dancing in it. Wide eyed she stared at it for a while.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff