Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~.x.Shoeless.Doom.x.~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:24 pm
User ImageIt May Sound Like Me...User Image

One day, near the end of school last year, I was in math and I was really out of it that day. I was chewing gum, doodling, sleeping, and not paying the least bit of attention. At the end of class, my teacher called me up to her desk and I figured I was going to get a detention or something. All she wanted to know was what shade of blue my backpack was.

It was hilarious

User Image...But I'm A Little Bluer Than That.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:26 pm
fall asleep during our math test  

calcifer9

Girom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:36 pm
my teacher in the sixth grade whish was 2 years ago said to keep all bookbags ouuta the aisle i forgot and she was tellin us the answers after we took a test and tripped over my bookbag and before she could turn around my book bag was outta the aisle it was hilarious no1 knew it was me but shes retirin this year yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!! *she was evil (T.T)*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:45 pm
Our subsitute ran straight into a glass door xd  

Droflecopter

Tismit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:33 am
One of my high school religion teachers gave us an assignment (extra credit, mind you) about The Da Vinci Code. The last question was your own opinion, so I gave it completely honestly. When I got it back he had written all over it in red, saying my opinion was wrong and he wouldn't give me any credit for my work.

But I thought it was pretty funny that he couldn't deal with the opinion of a 16 year girl, so I laughed it off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:55 am
My math teacher rote something on the board,,,
he turned around and talk about it
and then later [about 1 min] he turns around so he is facing the board
and he said..
what's all this.. XD  

Stack That Cheeze

ssdfdt5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:56 am
In geography class the teacher was like 'Everyone get out your math books and study your fractions'. Everyone was like 'wha?' he was like 'JUST DO IT!' we kinda made an o.0 face and we started doing math geography stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:56 am
~.x.Shoeless.Doom.x.~
User ImageIt May Sound Like Me...User Image

One day, near the end of school last year, I was in math and I was really out of it that day. I was chewing gum, doodling, sleeping, and not paying the least bit of attention. At the end of class, my teacher called me up to her desk and I figured I was going to get a detention or something. All she wanted to know was what shade of blue my backpack was.

It was hilarious

User Image...But I'm A Little Bluer Than That.User Image

lol funny.. XD
btw you like blue too ? me too XD  

Stack That Cheeze

Stack That Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:00 am
Xenomorph Warrior
here is a similarity to it. When I was in the fifth grade, I was doin nothing but work and then all of a sudden, one of my classmates called out "mom" when he meant calling for the teacher. rofl everyone heard it in the room, even the teacher was snickering

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:10 am
omg so many things mrs infanger jesus she talks in a low manly noice she says four like FOWA and floor flowa. Miss O. she yells in a high pitched voice hey sit down and its helariouse  

Teh Fruit Booter

mods helper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:43 am
well one of my old teachers banned cell phones in the classroom...then when we're working, he sometimes secretly starts texting away on his. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:41 pm
my 6th science substitute was the meanest person i've met
most the time she told us to work silently xD (no one did)
anyway she would yell and it was hilarious because(no offense) she had a middle-eastern accent .
And then if we were smiling because her yelling she be like"why are you smiling ??!!!?"and then she would walk over to your table and starting yelling at you for smiling o_O;  

McHaleski

FF Moogle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:46 pm
the dumbest thing that one of my teachers have done, is when they became a teacher... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:00 pm
my 6th grade substitute thought the Mississippi River was located in South America then i corrected her and i got detention! gonk  

The Miscreant

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:05 pm
I had a teacher who used to hit his students, mainly female. He would also make fun of everybody. He hated everyone, even his peers. He was just a lonely, little, sad, Asian man. One day, he knocked this girl, and her desk, over. No one ever told on him, they thought he was funny or cool. We used to hit him back.

I graduated two years ago, but my little sister goes there, she see him in the hallway, so he hasn't got fired yet.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff