Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:46 pm
The fight was going nowhere, everyone in the room was standing still. This was bothering Lucy, cause nothing can get done if nothing happens. the quiet started to irritate her. She stood there and watched the "stare down".

She decided to use this time to think, but unfortunately all focus evaded her, because she was tired, and had grown hungry for energy.
The petite fangs in her mouth grew. She leaped off the platform in front of Forte and licked her lips.
She only growled one word
"lunchtime"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:28 am
A puff of grey smoke erupted in Lucy's face.
Once it cleared, a rolled piece of parchment hung there.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:30 am
Lucy looked around the parchment and glared at Forte.
"lucky b*****d" she mumbled
she snatched the parchment outta thin air and read.
she growled again and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:07 pm
Forte' began to inch his way toward the door, but Seth gave him a look that said, "I assume you enjoy having your organs INSIDE your body. Don't let me barge in on that fun."

Forte' decided he needed to learn a look like that as he stopped dead in his tracks.  

2ndLtHavoc

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:51 pm
Seth chuckled and walked towards Forte', "Yeah, thats the response I like out of my opponents."

he reached forward with a powerful arm, gripping Forte's collar in a tight fist, and effortlessly pulled him back.

"But I'm not all bad, I'll give you proper room to start this fight." Seth spun the boy around with a pull and threw him towards the nearest wall. "Lets go, take the first strike!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:07 pm
Warily, Forte' grabbed his flute and began playing a powerfull lullabye. Lavender tendrils drifted from the flute, encircling Seth's head like a thick haze.  

2ndLtHavoc

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:08 pm
Lucy looked at the yeast, then looked at the fight, then looked back at the yeast, and back to the fight....she did this over and over for a bit waiting for her mind to think of an idea. Then it hit. She grabbed one of her chili peppers and began to experiment on then yet again. She heated up some water and put only a pinch of yeast in the cylinder. IT began to bubble up, that meant it was activated. She put on her goggles and slipped on a pair of over sized gloves. cautiously she picked up a pepper with her tongs.
lucy sighed "well here goes nothing"
She dropped the pepper into the container, and waited for the yeast to take effect

(sorry it took so long to post, my comp has a virus.. sad . i am using a friends laptop right now, idk when my comp will be fixed love yall...and POST STUFF!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:06 pm
Doctor Lewis Gourmand entered the abandoned factory, chewing on a stick of jerky and looked around speculatively. "I was called here by that wolf man...This better be worth my time." The doctor continued chewing as hesearched the factory for the man who promised to fund his research.  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:29 am
Seth started to stagger as the music took an effect on him, "Sleep magic? Thats so..." he had to pause as a giant yawn escaped his lips, "...cheap."

He made a feeble attempt at closing the ground, but obviously wasn't going to make it. "Fine then..." he drolled as he struggled to keep his eyes open. "two... can play... at that..." he fumbled with his back pocket, trying to fetch one of his reel tokens, " at that... that game.."

No longer able to keep his eyes open, he used the token blindly murmuring "Tung Burner" as his vine tattoos glowed red and his arm sprayed a thick, red cloud of spices powerful enough to ruin a persons sense of smell, taste, and sight for a week at both Forte and the newly arrived Doctor.

The strong man fell and curled up on the ground murmuring something about wanting to ride the pony.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:53 pm
Forte', taken by suprise, took a big breath of the red cloud. Acid pain exploded in his lungs, shredding his throaght and stinging his eyes. Forte' swung wildly, landing on his knees and spewing Plushie Palace Pizza all over the floor. As the cloud went away, the pain subsided, but he couldnt see or smell a thing. Thankfully, his ears were still working fine. He picked up his flute and played a little ditty in a range beyond the human hearing. Using sonar, he fumbled his way toward the mutant yeast...  

2ndLtHavoc

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:43 am
"It burns! It burns!" Doctor Lewiss gourmand cried, rubbing his eyes fitfully. Thanks to his experience with all manner of foods his sense of taste and smell were not geatly effected. "I was called here by a man named Jett!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Lucia sighed at Forte's attempt to go for the mutant yeast. She just simply stomped on his hand and put the substance in her shirt. Her glance met the doctor's eyes.
...crap he wants Jett....urg he's been gone!!!
Lucy's head spun and stomped on Forte's hand again.
She sighed she couldn't stall, she was bad at that.
meeting the Doc's eyes once more she stuttered
"H-how m-aay i help-p you?"  

Coffee_Drinker

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:42 am
Doctor Lewis Gourmand's eyes were watering from the spice clouds so he could barely see what was going on. "Some time ago I recieved a summons from a wolf man by the name of Jett urging me to come here. It took me some time to reach this place but now I am here to see what he wanted. I was hoping to fund my research." The doctor chewed on his stick of jerky enjoying the taste of the heavy spice more than the feel of it in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:26 am
her eye twitched
"well...you see...Jett isn't here right now...he kinda left and put me in charge" she stated nervously "is there anything i can do?" Lucia smiled and extended her hand  

Coffee_Drinker

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces