Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio walked by akasha's side scanning the forest with his eyes
"What are you looking for?" she asked as she kept hiking through the forest.
" nothing in particular" he gripped the handle on his spear harder
She rolled her eyes as she picked up the pace. "Come on ya'll, if we want to make it to the clearing before nightfall, your gonna have to hike faster!" she called out behind her while jumping over a fallen log.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:14 pm
artio followed her trying to keep up with her pace  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:15 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio followed her trying to keep up with her pace
"Having trouble Artio?" she said as she started going up hill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:18 pm
artio smirked he floated into the air again and the wings came out of his back when he landed on the ground they disappeared and he ran a third faster easily keeping up with her  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:20 pm
((this is what it looks like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the one floating in the back  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:20 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio smirked he floated into the air again and the wings came out of his back when he landed on the ground they disappeared and he ran a third faster easily keeping up with her
"Showoff" she muttered under her breath as they walked into a wide clearing before the darker parts of the forest. "Ok men, we'll camp here for the night, and in the morning, that's where we're headed." she said while pointing towards the dark, dense trees leading into Loki's domain.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:29 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Showoff" she muttered under her breath as they walked into a wide clearing before the darker parts of the forest. "Ok men, we'll camp here for the night, and in the morning, that's where we're headed." she said while pointing towards the dark, dense trees leading into Loki's domain.
artio set up a tent and then made a fire with a quick mutter and a jab of his spear he sat next to his watching it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:30 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio set up a tent and then made a fire with a quick mutter and a jab of his spear he sat next to his watching it
Akasha set up her tent, took her bow and arrow, and went into the forest to hunt.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:32 pm
artio saw her walk out of the camp he got up and followed her "hunting? can i help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio saw her walk out of the camp he got up and followed her "hunting? can i help?"
"Sure, the men already know that if they want to eat, they have to catch themselves." she said as she walked around without breaking a twig and barely making a sound.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:46 pm
artio walked a bit away from her then stood still and waited a couple of minutes later a deer walked about 50 feet away from him he held up his spear and tossed it as hard as he could it hit right on its neck the spear disappeared and reappeared in his hand the deer tried to get up and run but another spear hit im in the leg the deer fell and artio walked over to it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Sure, the men already know that if they want to eat, they have to catch themselves." she said as she walked around without breaking a twig and barely making a sound.
Akasha walked towards a stream and kneeled on a stone, looking into the river, she shot arrows with string attached to them and shot three fish before pulling them out of the river and walking back to camp.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:50 pm
artio picked up the deer it was kind of small so he slung the shield on his back and dragged the deer with the other hand when he reached the camp he started to cook it with the fire he made earlier  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 pm
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Akasha walked towards a stream and kneeled on a stone, looking into the river, she shot arrows with string attached to them and shot three fish before pulling them out of the river and walking back to camp.
Akasha skinned the fish and put them on a skillet she brought with her. She started a fire and set the skillet over the fire watching the fish until they cooked evenly before she ate them.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:00 pm
artio ate some of the deer and let anyone else who wanted some eat it he went back into his camp and began to "pray" Dwayna, balthazar Grenth Lyssa and melandru i ask for your blessing in this forest and for our upcoming attack on the castle i maybe far from our land but im still a follower of the five gods and i seek your help ((these are the gods his group follows but no one knows because they would call it blasphemy and like kill him or something lol))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff