Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:22 pm
Ansem stayed where he was a moment longer before vanishing in his gray cloud of smoke. The brush of wind generated by Allen's gentle wing beats dissipated the puff in an instant. He pocketed the pipe once more, slowly, and angled his wings 'home'ward. To the pile of ashen-hued not-rubble that was the Library.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:06 pm
There is a flash of light as the Jarian Warrior appears. Viva look around coldly. The battle was over. There is a crashing rumbles as another building collapes due to damage throwing up plumes of smoke and dust into the air. Viva ingornes the mild distrubance and watches as a eerie silence falls once again on the freash battlefeild. What should I do now?  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:16 pm
the letter chimes as the wording changes...

Viva-
Naga Scales was destroyed.
as the one Jarian with the most experience with the location we ask you to rebuild it and manage it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Viva pulls out the package and quickly reads his new orders. He takes one last glance around the battlefield before he vanishes in a flash of light.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:59 am
A grey puff of smoke erupted from the ground in an area of the ruins away from the previous fighting. A tall young man with silver-white hair stepped out of the smoke before it dissipated. He stood at something near eight feet, but the massive structure before him reached far higher.

Two massive pillars reached for the sky, but they looked as if they hadn't always been pillars. They resembled the two sides of a massive door frame. Perhaps a massive gate had stretched between them at one point, but there was no gate to be seen now. A wall stretched to either side of these remains, crumbling in spots, but it appeared to be constructed from the same stone as the wall around the entire city of Byako.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:47 pm
"Hello, hello, Hello" said Enzo as he walked with his dog around the ghost town a district.," well it looks like were the only one here Joe," said Enzo as Joe and him continues to walk through the the area.  

amigo bear

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:04 am
Afos stood, waiting for Neros and Brett before the ruins of a massive gate.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:18 am
Brett and Jetto flew in and landed about fifty feet from the gate. Brett climbed out and walked over to Afos. "Jeez, where's the party? I guess that makes my job easier though."  

The Mage of Space

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Neros appeared a moment later, and staggered backward. "Wow, what a trip." He looked at Afos and nodded. "Take your time, Afos." Then he noticed Brett. "Greetings, friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:18 am
"Hey." Brett looked around at some of the buildings. "It seems like there's only us here." A bit higher up, Jetto was checking the rooftops and windows of buildings. "I know it's a ghost town, but this is pretty weird..."  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:48 pm
"Welcome to what was once the Main Gate, my friends. War and years of strife have changed it a great deal."
Afos gestured to the large ruins of the doorframe.
"Though, of course, that war never happened here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:07 pm
"So this was the old Main Gate of Byako?" Brett looked up at the gate. "It's about the same as the one we use now. It's bigger, but it's got the same shape."  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:43 pm
"In that aspect, you are incorrect Brett. It merely looks bigger because there's no one else here. In fact, both the Gate we use now and thsi one are exactly the same."
Afos smiled softly.
"Do you remember the Alternates, Brett?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:39 pm
"Yeah, I do." Brett remembered the many injuries and bruises he and his mecha had been given during that period of time.  

The Mage of Space

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:36 pm
Neros seemed slightly confused. "I am new to Byako, so maybe you could tell me exactly what you are talking about."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff