Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Book 7 Harry Potter Thread *Read first post**Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read it?
  yes
  no
View Results

Takumino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:44 pm
irave with rainbows
Takumino
Wow, on the subject of this thread, like 80% of it is R.I.P. Fred. Not that I don't like fred. 2 things:

1)Did anyone notice, Ginny was MAJORLY dissapointing. She just sat there like a good little girl o.0

2)The epilouge was WAY to short. JK should have done much more with it.

Some smaller things,

~at times the story seems horribly underdone.
~there was somethings put in there that seemed only there to please the general public (ie. The molly vs. bellatrix thing. Not that that wouldnt be badass.)

Overall good book. Though im a it dissapointed because I ended up liking a fanfic book 7 more. (If you want a link pm me =D )

Though, why Hedwig!? Was the price for owl treats sky rocketing or something?

P.S. : did anyone like the missing ear jokes like I did?
i agree wityh you i think jk just got sick of them i mean with all these fans, i met her once and she said sometimes the story kept her up 3 nights in a row... do you knwo how much coffee that is?!

I dont drink coffee so no I dont, xD. And on the subject of pairings, one of the wierdest Ive seen that could be possible, is Neville-Pansy. o.0

Yes I know that was random xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:58 pm
About Hedwig... It was done to represent the loss of Harry's childhood innocence. Hedwig had always been there as a companion, and the loss of her showed the darkness of the task ahead.  

MissyFairy

The Bootyfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:03 pm
MissyFairy
About Hedwig... It was done to represent the loss of Harry's childhood innocence. Hedwig had always been there as a companion, and the loss of her showed the darkness of the task ahead.

If I could fall, into the sky

Oh, lawdy, I love it how things are so hidden like that ='D

Do you think time would pass me by?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:37 pm
You got no idea its me
MissyFairy

If I could fall, into the sky

Oh, lawdy, I love it how things are so hidden like that ='D

Do you think time would pass me by?
stare That was taken directly from the open question thing JK was doing. The entire script is on either mugglenet or the leaky cauldron, cant remember.  

Takumino

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:15 pm
MsDevin92
I finished it, too.

*SPOILERETH*

I saw the whole seventh Horcrux thing coming, actually. After I had finished the sixth book, I was talking to my mom, and I said, 'I think he's a Horcrux, yanno...I mean, he accidentally transferred his power and stuff...'
Also, YAY! Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione prevailed in an end. I always loved those two pairings.
Although, on Malfoy and Scorpius...Who was the mother? Pansy Parkinson?

Meh, the whole theory that Harry might be the seventh horcrux was spreading around the internet for a looong time. It was always my prediction that he wouldn't be. Ah well... I guess all of my predictions can't come true, can they? ^^;;

Haha, yeah, Pansy would be a good wife for Draco... I've always thought Draco/Pansy shipping was a huge possibility. :3

BUT THE BEST SHIPPING OF ALL IS...

Filch/Mrs. Norris. Duh. Why do you think that cat is a "Mrs."? xDDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:25 am
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

So guys.

I made a picture of Scorpius and Rosie.

The way I see it, Rosie has a crush on Scorpius, but Scorpius is all "GTFO D:<". So that inspired this picture. xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/angelic_fighter_hikaru/Drawings/smrw.png

ALSOOO! Who do you think would be the 3rd generation's "trio"? Like in the past, there were the marauders, in the books, there was Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Now that it's kind of the "future" who do you think would pal around with each other...?

Bag3l in a Box

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:33 am
lol, nice pic...
yea.....does anyone thing that maybe JK should like..write another series, but it's a different generation, with Scorpius, Rosie and all the others?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:51 am
if she does, i think it might start getting repetitive.
but thats just me  

A r i s t t e

E l l i i e x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:14 am
She has got to write a series about the new generation!
She can't not!
This is wishful thinking.
Anyone else slightly gutted that that is the end of HP now?

@Kitten
eek
I never thought that that was why Snape wanted Harry to look at him!!
Argh, thats made me sad now mad
xP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:54 am
.Pure.Vanilla.Extract. [8
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

So guys.

I made a picture of Scorpius and Rosie.

The way I see it, Rosie has a crush on Scorpius, but Scorpius is all "GTFO D:<". So that inspired this picture. xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/angelic_fighter_hikaru/Drawings/smrw.png

ALSOOO! Who do you think would be the 3rd generation's "trio"? Like in the past, there were the marauders, in the books, there was Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Now that it's kind of the "future" who do you think would pal around with each other...?

Haha, awesome picture. xD <3
Mmm... I think Albus, Rose, and Scorpius would pal around with each other. Yesh, Scorpius. ;D

Elliiex: You didn't? xD;; But yeah, that's why. So he could see Lily's eyes one last time. 'Cause remember when Dumbledore was telling him in the pensieve that Harry inherited Lily's eyes, and he was asking Snape if he remembered what her eyes looked like and Snape was all "DON'T!".
So bittersweet... DDD': <333

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:37 am
I dont think she she make anymore.. I mean if she does she should make something to close the gap between the ending of the 7th book to its epiloge...i think JK is kind of tired of writeing and glade its over with lol.....

i mean you can only write about something for soo long.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:44 am
I want her to write a series for Albus, Rose, and Scorpius, but I don't want her to. She'd be overdoing it.  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

[Minako]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:56 am
ChibiKittenChan

I was disappointed that Snape didn't get a bigger role. ;-; I was so sure his role would be a ton bigger than it was.
And... I wish Harry would've found out he was good BEFORE Snape died, that way it would've been more depressing.
The way Snape died was so sad and dramatic, though. "Look... at... me..." Aww, he wanted to see Lily's eyes one last time... AWW. DDD':

And Chapter 33, "The Prince's Tale". Best chapter in the whole book, of course. ;D I saw the whole Snape/Lily thing coming.

And ohmigawsh. When Snape cast the patronus.
"For him? Expecto Patronum!"
DDD': <333
"After all this time?"
"Always."
DDDDD': <33333

If you show me heaven... User Image

Omg, I totally agree! D': Snape should have gotten a bigger role! And, I loved "The Prince's Tale" so much! <3 (I re-read that chapter when I finished the book...lol.)

When Snape said "Look...at...me..." I was all like: "He wanted to look at Lily's eyes!!" My friend was like: "Pfft. Nah." DDD':

I got all teary-eyed at the patronus part too. ;; Ahhh! So sweet!

User Image...I will meet you there...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:07 am
[Minako]
ChibiKittenChan

I was disappointed that Snape didn't get a bigger role. ;-; I was so sure his role would be a ton bigger than it was.
And... I wish Harry would've found out he was good BEFORE Snape died, that way it would've been more depressing.
The way Snape died was so sad and dramatic, though. "Look... at... me..." Aww, he wanted to see Lily's eyes one last time... AWW. DDD':

And Chapter 33, "The Prince's Tale". Best chapter in the whole book, of course. ;D I saw the whole Snape/Lily thing coming.

And ohmigawsh. When Snape cast the patronus.
"For him? Expecto Patronum!"
DDD': <333
"After all this time?"
"Always."
DDDDD': <33333

If you show me heaven... User Image

Omg, I totally agree! D': Snape should have gotten a bigger role! And, I loved "The Prince's Tale" so much! <3 (I re-read that chapter when I finished the book...lol.)

When Snape said "Look...at...me..." I was all like: "He wanted to look at Lily's eyes!!" My friend was like: "Pfft. Nah." DDD':

I got all teary-eyed at the patronus part too. ;; Ahhh! So sweet!

User Image...I will meet you there...

The whole thing just made me cry.
And i want more gonk

E l l i i e x

WalkingEpidemic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:28 am
I don't even know the last hp book that I read...
♪♥♪

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces