Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Lyra chuckled as he frowned,"Alright, Vince." She says as she held her hands behind her head looking up at the ferris wheel. "We could have it lit on fire after their retrains tighten within the first few seconds...? Or perhaps....all the carts suddenly turn upside down and their restrains released? " She suggested as she pictured both then looked back to him tilting her head slightly. Indifferent what he chose really.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 pm
"Yeah.. but what do i use to make it come to life other than flesh and bone. Flesh and bone of what? A carousel has horses, I can make those come to life using real ones. I was thinking elephants but... hm... maybe spiders... " Vincent smirked as he got an idea.

"A web.. yeah... hn..." Vincent turned to the girl. "I cant remember do tarantulas make webs? If not can you start collecting the biggest web making spiders you can?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm
Lyra scratches her head,"I'm not sure.....I can't really think of any....How about just an illusion?" She says awkwardly, unsure of how to reply. She snaps, suddenly a large spider sitting in the middle of the Ferris wheel blinking at them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 am
"No no.. i want it to be real." Vincent shook his head at that illusion. "Could you collect spiders for me? Any kind? Or do i have to do this on my own?" Vincent asked her.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am
Lyra hums quietly as she looked around,"One of the workers had a stall around here full of 'em..." She says then looks at the Ferris wheel. The spider disappears after it waved towards her I think it's near the entrance. Lyra glances back to him,"So no, can't get you any spider. But, I can get ya some." She states bluntly as she yawned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:28 am
((Oh wow...I'm not here for one night because I was tired as all hell and the thread has a lot for me to read lol.))

Shiane was only slightly startled at the new tactics, tilting her head to the side. Those really were...creepy. Nearly made her want to call Amy to this world. But her green eyes were a little wide when she saw what happened to the unicorn puppet. That hit a little too close to home...she had a friend and ally in a unicorn from a different time and world.

"Why is it that he uses puppets?" she asked.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm
((Lol sorry had a burst of muse with Vincent. XD))

"Good find that stall if you can. Get what you can. The rest i think i can find on my own." Vincent chuckled darkly as he took to the sky with a flap of his wings, that sounded alot like the crack of thunder.

Vincent searched the carnival grounds to find a nice container to put spiders of all kinds in. Once he found a nice large container he started rummaging through dark areas and such to collect spiders and other creepy crawlies.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 pm
Lyra watches him leave, then glances to her back. "I wonder if wings would suit me?" She blinks, picturing all types of different wings. She frowns, hating how she was so picky then sighed. "None of 'em seem fun..." She replies to her own question then lays down on her back in mid-air. She waves to the assassin as she floated away, going to the stall by memory.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 pm
Junekai watched the spirit leave and then he set off to grab the horses for the morbid carousel. He had to admit that Vince had a pretty good idea for the park but due to over lighting, Junekai wouldnt be able to stay long.

A few hours later, Junekai returned with 20 horses all chained together. He jumped off Kinoko and the horse faded away. He sat down and looked around wondering what to do next.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm
Vincent had collected a mass of spiders, most were crawling on him and in his hair as he put them one by one on the Ferris Wheel. When the Assassin returned Vincent grinned. Shaking the rest of the spiders loose and onto the ride, Vincent flew over to Junekai.

Landing softly Vincent dragged his claws along the nearest horse. "Fine specimens. You prove your worth." Vincent grinned. "What are you exactly? A Shadow Demon? Some kind of nymph?" Vincent asked gently as he stroked the mane of one of the steeds.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 pm
Junekai looked at the demon and looked down. "I don't know what I am," he rasped as he tried to reach into his memories. "I've been wondering what I am for quite awhile now." He looked at the horses and appeared near one of them and stroked its mane.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Lyra hums quietly, wanting to sing almost yet resisted as she zoomed past a broken down ride. Flashes of the carnival being alive again appeared here and there, her past trying to reach out to her. She rubs her head as an ache soon followed each flash. Reaching the stall, she pauses then peeks inside only to meet a web. "Come, come....let's go.." She says, spreading out her aura as she possessed the horde of spiders, making them follow her back to the Ferris wheel. Once they reached the location, she guided them to the wheel then dismissed her possession. Lyra glances over to the horses, stroking one of their manes. The horse jerks slightly, wary of the girl's touch.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm
"You need darkness to thrive though correct?" Vincent grinned at him. "Ah.. you've done well too my dear. Thank you." Vincent said as he touched the girls nose with a claw. "Now both of you.." Vincent said as he grinned darkly.

"Kill the horses, skin them and ill take it from there. Keep their corpses intact as much as possible. Less sewing.." Vincent said as he turned to the Carousel. He went over to it and started ripping the fake horses from the ride. He left the poles.

"Actually.. better yet bring them here. Kill them on the ride. Let their blood fly everywhere. " Vincent threw his head back and laughed. He continued with his work clearing the ride of the fake horse while the real ones were put on it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 pm
Junekai looked toward the demon. "I need darkness to use my ability," he stated. "The light just burns my eyes."
As he heard what the demon said, he lead the horses to the carousel. As he got one onto the ride, his sword appeared and he slit the horse's throat swiftly and it died in an instant, the blood still flowing and spurting here and there.

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm
Lyra blinks at Vincent poking her nose, soon rubbing it out of reaction. Then grins darkly at his plan, she hops on one of the horses then rode to the Carousel. She makes it jump below one of the poles, then scoots just right for the pole to stab the horse's back perfectly. The horse's blood splatters as it roars in pain, the drops going right through her body as she jumps off. She does the same process to the remaining ones, giggling as she went.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff