Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

NOV STAFF12

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:08 pm
O HAI EVERYONE!

Sorry about that. XD I'm a triple-poster in my RPG site (Yes, I am a part of an RPG site. YES, I have a life...) so I forget I can't back-to-back sometimes. razz

But thank you all for the wonderful support! I feel very welcome (and if you guys are worried about my getting along with you, send me a PM because I don't particularily feel like spamming again. XD). I would like to get to know people (because dat's how I roll [no racism intended, I just make fun of myself a lot XD]) as best as I can, and anyone who would like to get to know me, feel free to murder my inbox with an extreme influx of messages. biggrin

And if I don't respond, hit me, because I accidentally deleted your message... XD

I look forward to meeting yall! biggrin (And yes, I'll still cruise this forum if you dunnah want to send me a PM)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm
Snow White Flame
O HAI EVERYONE!

Sorry about that. XD I'm a triple-poster in my RPG site (Yes, I am a part of an RPG site. YES, I have a life...) so I forget I can't back-to-back sometimes. razz

But thank you all for the wonderful support! I feel very welcome (and if you guys are worried about my getting along with you, send me a PM because I don't particularily feel like spamming again. XD). I would like to get to know people (because dat's how I roll [no racism intended, I just make fun of myself a lot XD]) as best as I can, and anyone who would like to get to know me, feel free to murder my inbox with an extreme influx of messages. biggrin

And if I don't respond, hit me, because I accidentally deleted your message... XD

I look forward to meeting yall! biggrin (And yes, I'll still cruise this forum if you dunnah want to send me a PM)

Why not post in the Spam Can, and give everyone a big happy greeting?

I've heard about you from Bleu. Good things at that, so worry not!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 pm
Akward Turtle

If you necro a thread I'll eat you. >:C
If you don't and don't make spelling mistakes every other word we should get along fine. biggrin

Says Akward Turtle. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:45 pm
HEY!

Listen to the rules.

Just sayin  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

NOV STAFF12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:46 pm
If I were a n00b, I would not have understood that message about listening... XD

You would've gotten:
wut do u men/
woopz meen?

XD I shall not listen to the rules, but read them instead! biggrin If that's okay. If not, I don't know where to listen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:43 am
Snow White Flame
If I were a n00b, I would not have understood that message about listening... XD

You would've gotten:
wut do u men/
woopz meen?

XD I shall not listen to the rules, but read them instead! biggrin If that's okay. If not, I don't know where to listen.
Thats the smartest thing i've ever heard anyone say ever  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 am
O.o

We're still getting new members??

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm
Kathulu93-
Wow. You must not know very many smart people. Either that, or you meant "You're a smartaleck." biggrin Which is ENTIRELY probable.

Caramel Kisses-
Apparently. >> << I'm sorry! I did NOT mean to disrupt the force! -runs around in circles panicking-  

NOV STAFF12

Synica

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:56 pm
HEY EVERYONE! Im one of Bowchas bestest buddies irl and now I'll be hang'n with yall! I'm no newbie 2 Gaia or the intarwebs but I've kinda been away from a compy 4 a few months so all the new items and crud make little sense to me lol. A little about me: I've known Bowcha since i was n the 6th grade, i love Dr. Horrible, I carry a purple lightsaber irl, I go 2 anime conventions with Bowcha and I cosplay, I like dirt but prefer mud, Je parle francais avec Bowcha et ma copain, I love heavy metal and techno, I'm an avid DnD player,I <3 Pokemon, and I believe that hamtaro will take over tae world using HDTV and potatoes. that is all. ROCK ON! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Any friend of B-Chan is a friend of mine.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games