Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:23 pm
User ImageKurai:

Please welcome:

Guild Helpers: Have no Crew powers but has the authority to give warnings and some other authority in the guild.

User Image

User ImageAme-
Age- 20
Gender- female
View on RPing- To me, RPing is a way to better my writing. I love to write, and what better way to do it then to hang out with a bunch of cool people and RP. Plus, its a way to be someone you are not, which is cool.
Personal Likes- I like when people are able to use descriptions. I love descriptions! Also I love when a person is fully able to convey their characters emotions. To me, that seperates the good from the great.
Personal Dislikes- Ugh! For one, godmodders. And people who refuse to listen, or are rude about it. I cannot stand rudeness.
Other notes- I randomly talk in the third person in the OOC room, why? I have no clue. I just do. ^_^

Powers: Warnings, bannings, Giving out stars.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.99th_fallen-
Age- 15
Gender- Male
View on RPing- An exciting way to express yourself in a way you can't in the real world.
Personal Likes- I like people that show fun in their RPs. Humour, Creativity & Growth are bonus too! oooh Sarcasim and Drama are another liking of mine!!
Personal Dislikes- One-Liners!!! Grr, is it so much to ask for a paragraph of writting? Um, God-Moding is obvious. And I hate people who think their charcter can do anything and they make their flaws extreamly stupid!!!!! xD
Other notes- I Support A.S.S & Dolls xDDD

User Image

User ImageRiyoku-
Age- 15
Gender- female
View on RPing- Life
Personal Likes- Chocolate, chainsaws, black, marshmellows, ribbons, personal space, caffeine and BF User Image
Personal Dislikes- dogs, cows, one-liners, OOC overload in threads, stale chocolate, aspartame/fake sugar and close contact.
Other notes- Don't mess with me... I don't like to initiate chainsaw diplomacies if I can help it. You can always get on my good side by a good RP though! And by the way, if you get on my really bad side, I can curse you for a month or two... I'm not powerful enough to do it for more than three months yet! Yesh... I think that is it!

User Image

User ImageMax- It's because I'm <3-able!
Age- 14
Gender- Male... obviously XD
View on RPing- I RP because it's something that is never the same. Every time you RP you are RPing differently. You may RP with the same group, but it gets different... you characters mature, your friends change, and sometimes you may even get a little lovey dovey *wink*
Personal Likes- Um... A well rounded post, not too long, not too short. I like my posts around 3 paragraphs and cooked for 30 minutes in a 375 degree oven XD. I also like characters with creative powers, not the old "Look! I can hit things with swords!" *looks at sig* oh, never mind that... XD
Personal Dislikes- oneliners... god-modders, people who OOC too much in RP posts... rip-off characters, people who ignore warnings...
Other notes- Well... It's about time XD I've been waiting 8 months for the chance to even be close to the crew. And here's my chance! I won't screw it up. I will work hard and try to become an actual crew member! *points triumphantly*

Powers: Warnings, bannings.

User Image

User ImageQueen Ismarie-
Age- 13
Gender- female
View on RPing- RPing my favorite way to while away the hours on Gaia! If you can find the right people, and the right guild, RPing is the best!
Personal Likes- Um...I love Sci-Fi and romance RPs...especially incest and yuri RPs. I love well-thought out RP battles and drama in RPs, as long as it doesn't steer in an emo direction. >_< -shudders at thought-
Personal Dislikes- I hate goddmodding. All goddmodders are first on the firing line when the Revolution comes. All people who post one-liners die next :twsited:. I also hate all-fighting RPs and RPs based off crappy anime shows like DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh, and overused ideas like Kingdom Hearts RPs.
Other notes- My soul ish owned by Nii-san and Ai', don't ask if you can have a part too. 0_0

Powers: Warnings, bannings, Stars

User Image

User ImageThe Razz-
Age- Fourteen.
Gender- Female
View on RPing- I love RPing. It's an awesome way to express your imagination and creativity, and it can enhance your writing skills greatly. I love to RP. It's fun to learn about new characters from other people or just create one yourself.
Personal Likes- Apple juice, literates, sleep, hugs, etc.
Personal Dislikes- Mexican food, emo children, Britney Spears, no I-net.
Other notes- Even though I try and be really nice, don't think that I'll go easy on you. Trust me, I can be mean and strict when I want. Other than that...uhh...[insert more senseless rambling here]

Powers: Warnings, bannings, Stars
User Image

Thus concludes all of the ones who made it to the Guild helper team this month. Who knows when the next Guild helper sign ups will be. I am keeping the old Sign ups for future reference, and maybe even, secret sign ups ;D. For now.

Fear our new Ria high Team!

Thank you everyone who signed up, isorry if you weren't accepted. I can assure you that the guild team and everyone looked through your registration carfully and voted on it with full reason supported behind it.

-Keep on Spiffin ;D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M a k i e: First of all...

I haven't been on lately because of camps, and I was busy at a quadruple sleepover with my friend Morgan.

Second of all.

I was just at a party!! And I've released that I can't bowl. DX

Lastly...

I will be gone from the 12th to the 16th! I'll be at Montreal! I can't wait! Tee hee hee. >W<

Anyhoo, hope to see you all after the 16th! ^W^

And WELCOME ALL NEW CREW MEMBERS/GUILD HELPERS!

Keep on spiffing Ria High! ^W^  

Sincerely Sunshine

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:25 pm
User ImageJoy:

BANZAI!!..well..late welcoming. Now Im back from the cottage,Im claiming updating 2nd profiles again. ((credit goes to Poly to keeping them up with my absence)) And..I changed my little photo..>.>

That is all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:33 am
User ImageKurai: Joy if you want to change your face avi, you should inform me first.

There is a new Rule In response to some of my personal peeves and personal dislikes i see happening in some OOC rooms.

=_=

And umm.

Ai's event is so far away~ gonk But Kurai is already prepared for it.

For the Kimono event on Ai's event. We are still not quite sure how we are going to do it, but we can promise up to 100 Rian credits for a winning Team

Yup you heard me XP. Get ready to find some kimono posing partners cause this event is most likely going to be a team based competition. Think up of some cute kimonos and your bound to win our fellow guild helper 99th Fallen's heart XD

Kurai here will be taking over the game stands. There will be a massive use of Randomn number and dices function, provided by our dear Gaia online, to win Rian credits XD.

Feeling Lucky?

There will be a grand prize of winning a special Pet whee

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:18 am
User ImageKurai: Some more updates on some of the plans of the Sakura event >_ gonk have yet to see her but i can assure you there's a good chance these will get passed by XP. This will also be the first multi-crewed Event XD. Ai` still gets full credit for the event but this time different crew and guild helper members are assigned to different places. Neways....

We already have confirmed these places though to be in our event:

Karaoke place: A place to sing your heart out dur Xd. - Taken care by Ai` and M a K i e(?)

Sakura picnic area: Enjoy the warm dapple of the sun and pretty pink Sakura flowers as you eat under a shady tree =w=! - Taken care by Ai`

Kimono Fashion show: Show off your kimono and win Credits! - Taken care by 99th and M a K i e(?) and Winny(?)

Games and Food stands: Test out your luck in some of the festival games around here XD. Or come by and grab a bite to eat from one of ZeeJacks and DeeJays stands. mmmm >:3 - Taken care by Kurai and Rene

Some that are still pending but are being considered the most out of them:

Band and Dance area: If your character is a little more 'outgoing' or 'different' bring him/her to this little shady place to just bob your head and mosh off to your local band Xd - Taken care by Legend_of_Dante and Ceron (ZOMG Dante and Ceron)

Saya hill (fireworks): Fireworks to shoot off at the end of the festival. How romantic =w=! - Taken care by Ame

Kissing booth: umm... >_> - Taken care by Rene Joy and Winny

Thats pretty much what we got so far. Hopefully i can give you a firm update next time around. And how the Kimono Competition will go is still iffy. This will still have to be disscussed with the Crew and Guild helper team Xd.

Keep on spiffin!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:39 pm
User ImageKurai: This is sudden i know.

But I have finally decided it is time to step off the Ria throne.

And hand down a tradition that has been upheld for 3 years now. Tuesday, February 18, 2003, Was the birth of the first Ria 1. And it was Leaded by a young White christian boy known as Mattus-sama. it was a short lived paradise as Mattus-sama stepped off his throne around Jun, 2003. and on Jun 28, 2003, 11:16pm. Ria 2 was created. And lead by a powerfuly creative female named Geneva Also known as Gen. Gen set new standards to Ria, and made it a wonderful paradise for our characters. Humor exploded and drama went everywhere. Ria 2 was certainly the peek of my Ria experience. but around Sept. School claimed many of the souls of the Ria 2 Rpiers. And conflict gathered around Rpiers as our small community fell apart. This is when I was handed the throne as i created Ria 3. 15-September 04 was the date Ria 3 was born. it was a short lived forum when there was not enough members to upkeep a good RP. Many veterans of Ria was gone.

Thats how Ria high was born on Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:06 pm.

I have upkeeped Ria high for almost 2 years now, and I am thankful for everything that has happened to me during my Captainship here. Many challenges came by and i am most proud to have Ria high as one of the top 10 RPing guilds in all of Gaia online.

And i know Ria high is just at the peak of getting better.

But unfourtantly i am also at the peak of my life. I have a busy life ahead of me as i need to concentrate on College and my future life. It took me over a half a year to let go of Ria high now. I really just can't look over Ria high while upsetting my friends and family as i peform horribly in real life with schoolwork and just friendship wise.

I just realized how much i just can't do schoolwork and Ria high as a Captain.

I had to give up my Captaincy.

Thats why i am now handing down the Ria tradition to one of our very first Ria 4 members.

Joy_angel

I give this young female the responsibility of Ria high now. but i believe she will do well. I have the rest of the summer here as a Vice-Captain to teach her the ways of becoming a good Ria high Captain.

And let this be a new age for Ria 4.

As i slip away slowly from Ria now ^^. Like the other Ria veterans.

this is not goodbye.

Its just another Start and a hello.

or should i say.

Nya.

-Keep on Spiffin Ria High heart

MintGekkou
Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:I love Ria. The reason I joined Ria was because I saw a link in Matt’s aim profile and he told me it was nothing and that I wouldn’t like it. Well, Matt, you were wrong. XD HAHA! I have been with Ria from 10th grade of highschool. Back when it was not a highschool but a world with unique people who all came together on and off the threads as friends. Going onto Ria Future Fantasy World was the highlight of my day. It was my obsession and it was my passion. I admit I even cut school a few times just so I could have Rene live in this wonderful world. Please don’t do that yourselves, hehe! I’ve deleted this sentence more than once because I want you all to know how much this place you know as Ria means to me. I’m not sure how I can describe it. There was and is so much to it. Ria only had 3 people I knew in real life when it was started. It had members from another website and friends of friends who all visited it. These people, complete strangers became friends that I will NEVER forget. Some I was even able to meet off the computer and we still get to see each other and just hang out. That is one of the reasons I love Ria. It holds such a vast amount of sentiment, going through highschool (and my first year of college ^.^) with some place I know I can escape to has helped me through many trials. I don’t even need to spill my guts. I can just disappear into a character and write away my fears, troubles and tears. The writing is quite important to me too. It used to be just a line or two, with a few words but as we spent so much time role playing we began to gain skills and grow in creativity. Ria has transferred from website to website and has ended here, at GaiaOnline. I hope that you all will honor our history of friendship, writing and most of all fun!

I LOVE YOU RIA!!! YOU'VE BROUGHT ME SO MANY FRIENDS AND NOW I CAN SPELL WORDS...SOMETIMES!

Love,
Stephanie Rene' Taylor ~ Rene the Hopeless  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:49 am
User Image: A bit be-lated but I was freaking out the whole last night. XDD

So,it started out like this. I saw this thread,I started rping in it.((very badly if I might add)) And I met a nice group of people,and they lead me by the hand to a very wonderous and magical guild.Called Ria,made up of a few members.It was very close knit for a while,but slowly grew and grew to make a monsterous place,A place that would turn out to be in the top 10 rping guilds in all of Gaia. XD Filled with fun,wacky,things,rps,and of course people.

And I was a crew member,it was spiffy. I got to watch over the people who belonged to a place that also resided in my heart. I was the most
childish of the crew,more hyper and didn't have the best skills out of them all. I had always joked about taking the throne.

But it seems like I did ne?? XDD Nyhaan. So im a little girl. And I don't really know what Im capable of yet but I know that Im capable of trying my very very very best to watch over and guide over Ria. Because it is specail to me,like how it is obviously to all the crew((ex.Renie XD)) and to all the people who reside in it. And I have support of alot of people,people to fall back on. And I have good ol'Daddy to learn the ropes..and codes. ect. And Poly,and tifffy,and of course Ai-y too.((who would of been a much better captain but bad connection and all..))

So!! YOSH!!! I'll accecpt this big responsability and I hope your okay following a hyper neko like myself. Nyhaaan.

TO RIAS DOWNFALL OR EVEN MORE UPRISE!!!!!BANZAII!!  

JoY_AnGel

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:40 pm
User ImageKurai: =_=

It was obviously too sudden. Joy_Angel is a Vice captain and please welcome.. errr..

your old...

captain.

Rusty old Captain.

Gawd im going to kill myself at this rate gonk .

Sakura Event will be opening up within 20 minutes >:3. But the Kimono Event will be opened at a later date cause we sorta need some more time to figure out how it will work XD

--edit--

The Events are now open XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:16 am
User Image

Yosh. Official annoncment. I shall be leaving to the airport around 6:30. Why you may ask?Because my family is going to London,England!! *w00ts* For two weeks and a bit. I'll be back home on the 3rd. Now I am pretty sure that I have internet connection,but alot of stuff shall be happening so please understand that I won't be on as much.

Yea I know,not great timing with the Sakura festival but its not in Joys control >.<  

JoY_AnGel

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:23 am
User ImageKurai: Suprise! Most of the Sakura event features are now open within 6 days left! This is actually the first time not all of an event features were open within the same day of the Event itself DX! Sorry about having such a delay!

Be sure to check out the Kimono fashion show and win a nice batch of Credits and even have your lovely RPC light up a firework at the ending of the Sakura event! XDD!

Try showing off thous skill at the Sakura arena or even have a romantic private spot!

I hope you enjoy this years Sakura event 3nodding All of this can be found in the Event subforum. New or old! Be sure to get your character there and just have a good time biggrin !!!

This event ends aug 30th! Thats less then a week before the fireworks! be sure not to miss the fireworks on the 29th and 30th!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:59 am
User ImageKurai: Hello again! A quite late notice to tell everyone that the Sakura event Kimono contest will end by tommorow night. With no sight of 99th though may lead to the kimono judging by a poll with the majority of the Rian high-ins. If that is the case it will be just a one night voting,

OR

we might have the crew and guild helpers come together in an msn chatroom and decide who is the best looking. Much sparks and fury will fly :d.

Speaking of flying sparks...

The fireworks will begin the night of the 29th and then continue on the 30th giving you and that special somone enough time to come together and such, bringing our wonderful sakura event to a close biggrin .

The prize booth will still stay up till the 30th night. Paradaya is doing a lot of work running that booth =_=!

Prizes will be completely giiven out by the 31st. He has a rather promblem with the shipment of prizes as of now.. please forgive him, he tries oh so hard.

MintGekkou
Captain

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:42 am
User ImageMisao:Hello there, everyone! I have a general announcement to make for all crew members with star awarding powers. I was updating the star list to include my latest star earlier today, and noticed that several stars that had actually been awarded as far back as a few weeks ago hadn't been added to the official list on the first page yet. I backtracked through to find out who hadn't been added yet and did it myself, but this brought to my attention the need to have someone in charge of regularly keeping up the star list. And since I'm the one who noticed it, I have nominated myself! Kurai OK'ed it, so I'm going to be taking care of the star list for Ria High from now on. So for all you crew who can award stars - when you do so, please PM me and let me know who you've awarded a star to, and I'll go in and update the list right away. This way, we'll have just one person in charge of the upkeep of that thread, and there will never be a question as to whether or not it's been updated recently or if someone's stars have been added or not. Thanks very much for your cooperation in this! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:59 pm
User ImageKurai: Going to make this quick @_@. Alan is indeed tired. Please welcome the new Guild helper:

User Image

User Image -ProcrastinatingSpazz- - I'll try my best! o.o
Age- 17
Gender- Female
View on RPing- Role playing is wonderful! You can be someone opposite who you really are, and sometimes several people at once! xD You never know what to expect. It's kinda like real life! ...ish. Maybe. I don't know anymore. >.> But it really helps keep me from doing what I'm supposed to be doing. <3
Personal Likes- Role playing!, readable posts, grammar, music, blue, anime and manga, candy, Sunkist, ninjas and pirates. =O
Personal Dislikes- Bugs, heights, horror movies, beggars, pointless arguements, vegetables, schoolwork, work in general, monkeys, specifically chimpanzees, super defenseless female characters, super short posts, constant battling, and unhurtable dummies. D<
Other notes- I've picked up so many nicknames from this place... @.@ ANYWAY! I don't want to yell at you, but I will! Don't test me! >.>

User Image
and for the kimono contest:

Winners of the Kimono contest!

Butch has made his decision! (Translation: A group of guild helpers and Kurai himself has made a decision)

The 3rd place winner of the Kimono contest goes to:

User Image

Rivencaira Capella'acqu by Riyoku Sakimori!

2nd place goes to!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sukai Sakaki played by oSukaiSakakiox

and 1st place goes to!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miyu Hakubi by kawaiitanpopo!

BUtch admired the simplicity of this outfit and gives her much kudos for such a lovely match. However he hoped her perfomance could have been a little longer.

Your prizes will be given out sometime around the 30th! And Miyu Please PM MintGekkou for more information on the lighting up the firework on the 30th!

Thank you all for participating in the kimono contest!

Rumor has it

There will be a new Crew member appearing soon too, Some of you might know her ;D.

The Saya hill thread has opened up

Go check out some fireworks XD.

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:17 am
User ImageKurai: Wow!~

The Sakura Festival went off MUCH better then suspected. I would like to thank everyone for the patience for some of the late threads and especially that i was doing a sorta game thread for the first time sweatdrop

sorry for all the changes you guys had to deal with in the rules and such at the start of that thread ^^;;

I hope you guys met new friends, bonded stronger with the older RPiers and overall enjoyed having your RP characters experience something cute and pleasent. Seeing everyones RP brought me great joy 3nodding

Overall I would have to say Ai's event turned out to be a great success, everyone please give Ai` a Nice big hug when she comes around 3nodding

The winners of the raffle Have been announced, and if i haven't given you your prize yet, or see an error in the credits, please post them in the Sakura sticky in the event subforum. This goes for the Kimono winners too.

By tonight im shooting for the fact that we will have a new crew member if all goes well 3nodding and if her Internet agrees with us. I hope you will welcome her with open arms when she comes by.

College is starting for me next week

This might mean even slower updates from your dear Captain Kurai then it is already. much apologizes as i tried to find a new Captain for you guys over the summer, but it just looks like.. im going to be stuck with being Captain for a while sweatdrop

There are to be much plans upcoming!

Theres a lot of events and features i wish to realease for Ria high soon! Let me list a few of my ideas right here right now!

Glass Violin Remodeling.
    A wonderful event given by an idea of one of your fellow members of RIa high. Please look twoards This thread If you are interested in remodeling a place in Ria high, And get a chance to be in a storyline update for Ria high! This will be the first ever Member part of a storyline update ever in Ria high!

Happy Happy Pet pet Club!
    Using my awesome Captainy powers i am planning on creating a Club in the Ria high Club for Pet owners! This will involve giving out A few pets and all! How awesome is that!? Pet owners are only allowed in this thread as they will have a chance to RP as their pet and be up to some silly antics! XD! How cute! Finally Ria high Pets will get a chance to shine! Maybe something even as to Pet Stars might come out XDDD

Ria Spirits Arcade
    A new addition to the Student Lounge thread planned to be add. Here i might implement the battle system that i put back in a LONGGG time ago. And instead make it so that it will be used for an arcade game. Here you will get to pick some of Old Ria veterans as characters in the fighting game and adapt to their fighting style in a dice-based Battle XD. What will be the prizes? Most likely Rian credits or just the thrill of it biggrin . This part is still a bit iffy.

Me and im sure the Crew are very excited to be working on these updates planned for Ria high! I hope you all enjoy your time here and Lets look forward to another month in Ria high!

-Keep on spiffin Ria high! heart

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces