Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:56 pm
The ninja did a spin kick and hit both clones, as they disappeared he looked up and waited for the kids Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 am
Ryo moves torwards gates.
Before anyone could notice him he uses transformation jutsu to turn into small silver mouse.  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:55 am
Zann appeared in front of the silver mouse, feeling as if something was strange about it. He examined it with a frown, feeling as if its chakra was somewhat familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:03 am
Mouse run's to Zann's shoulder and whispers
"How you doing ?"
Then hopeing that he had distracted him enough Ryo runs as fast as he could torwards gates.  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:09 am
Unfortunately for the mouse, Zann wasn’t the type to get surprised easily, evident enough since he very rarely shows much emotions. As a mouse could only run so fast, Zann quickly caught up in a few strides, putting his foot on the tail of the mouse.
“Sorry Ric…or Ryo as I’ve heard? What are you doing transforming into a mouse and sneaking into the village…?” His tone was icy, cold, showing no traces of his emotions and feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 am
"Well you see i am looking for information for Ri... erm someone." Mouse says with it's small voice.
"And i kind of heard that there was someone who know about it in cloud."  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:59 am
((Sorry dinner
Is Ryo different from Ric btw...?))

"Really...?" Zann's frown deepened as he glared at the mouse with mismtached eyes.
"And would you mind telling me who that "someone" is?" His tone hadn't changed, and he still hasn't released his foot on the mouse.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:08 am
"Erm what was the name again. Well i cna't remember but i can trace him." Ric says then.
"Come one you want to go to the sand don't you ?" Mouse says now with more hypnotic voice.
"Must be hard for you to have all these peoples standing on your way.. Making it impossible for you to obtain the glory which is ment to be yours." Mouse continues  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 am
Zann’s eyes were calm when he was talking to the mouse, but when he said that about Suna, his eyes widened a little. He wanted power…and glory. But he couldn’t achieve that in Kumo. He shook off his thoughts, and instantly his expression returned to the usual frown,
“I don’t know what you’re saying…and why do you know about it anyway?” Now that he thought about it, it was suspicious why the mouse would know about him wanting to go to Suna for training…and to obtain a new power.
”Careful Zann…you don’t know what he’s planning.” Houzan looked at the stranger with sharp eyes, Zann’s emotions affecting him as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 am
Mouse's eyes wided as it noticed Houzan.
"B...B.. Bird !!!!" It's scream rised to higher level than any humans.
Mouses furry transformed to iron needles shooting to every direction.

((Sorry but it's animalistic transformation.
Mouse instincts+Bird= Chaos.))  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:29 am
((LMAO!! rofl ))

Zann was completely unprepared as the mouse suddenly screamed to such an impossible decibel. That’s a mouse…right? He then noticed the metal needles flying at him, seemingly coming out of the mouse’s body. What the----? He jumped backwards rapidly, fueled by adrenaline and his own instincts warning him of danger as Houzan flew off from his shoulder into the air, dodging the metal needles himself. As fast as Zann was, he couldn’t stop 2 needles from burying themselves in his back, where his blind spot was. Today just isn’t my day…someone tell me that’s a mouse. Zann muttered in annoyance as he pulled the needles out, glistening with his blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:32 am
*korioki forcefuly gathered up chakra and did a housenka no jutsu follower by one of his home made flash bombs* there we go this is starting to get intresting biggrin *korioki sayd while covering his eyes from the flash bomb*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:35 am
Now little bi clamed down from the impact mouse grew new fury.
"Ehm later buddy." It said when sunglases grew from behind it's eyes. Same time small sensors in it's back started to glow while taking energy from sun light.
((probably all ready guessed but i will still tell you. It's going to be flash. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:48 am
Zann looked at the mouse with slightly raised brows. Realising what was about to happen, he quickly jumped backwards a good 20m, while making a wind clone in his place. The wind clone stooped and picked up the mouse before he noticed...  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:54 am
MOuse flashed in such power that it made anyone looking at it blind for a while.
"Aww come on Zann i am just normal mouse who talks i won't harm anyone i will just go looking for cheese.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games