Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:26 pm
[Sniffle that was such a beautiful post]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 pm
Shizue blinked and looked oddly at Klara. He likes her... she thought, and sighed softly. She ignored it and started walking. "I'm coming" she said quietly.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:34 pm
She looked unsure at first, looking down at her shoes for a second. “Ok, if you say so.” She said stepping outside next to him. She folded her arms across her chest adding, “But seriously, if you start feeling bad tell me.” Her voice indicating how stubborn she would be about this matter. She didn’t take health lightly, especially if he had almost died.
Klara remembered when she and Lilli had to carry Klaash to his room. It was a lot like this, although it was so long ago she couldn’t remember if she had felt this worried. She must have, she just didn’t remember it as clearly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:35 pm
haruxxx
She looked unsure at first, looking down at her shoes for a second. “Ok, if you say so.” She said stepping outside next to him. She folded her arms across her chest adding, “But seriously, if you start feeling bad tell me.” Her voice indicating how stubborn she would be about this matter. She didn’t take health lightly, especially if he had almost died.
Klara remembered when she and Lilli had to carry Klaash to his room. It was a lot like this, although it was so long ago she couldn’t remember if she had felt this worried. She must have, she just didn’t remember it as clearly.

((You forgot the "=" in between size and 14. =] I edited it though...))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:39 pm
[[thanks I noticed lol. *laughs at your post* yeah it suprises me too that he likes her lol ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:48 pm
((The sad thing is Shizue fell for him too. stare Heh. Thats why she got really quiet.))

She trailed behind them. Her eyes shifted to a pale red. Shizue frowned as they deepened in color. Soon, they were a hypnotizing red, the color of blood.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:07 pm
[[ok I have to go soon and I’m having my friends over the weekend so I probably won’t sign on gaia for a few days >_< maybe Klara should just leave the group? ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:14 pm
((Aww. Okay. Um... I dunno. *looks at Carolina*))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:15 pm
Ben nodded. "I will. Don't worry." Ben said, continuing walking between Klara and Shizue.
When they entered the dining hall some people were still gathered from the wedding. They took seats at an empty table, Ben still between them. Ben grabbed a plate and filled it with a variety of foods on the table. He det it down and began to eat.
[NO Don't make her leave we'll just postpone posting. Lol.Or we could just make them all go to bed and sleep, for along time.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:21 pm
((+ I'm leaving tuesday night and coming back thursday... Go to sleep for a long time? sweatdrop ))

Shizue glanced around the room as she took a seat next to Ben. She ignored her hunger, even though her eyes were blazing red now. Her hands were placed in her lap as watched Ben eat.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Klara looked at the many different foods spread across the table. It all looked delicious. She put a few things on her plate. She wasn’t terribly hungry. She zoned out a bit wondering where Klaash was. Was he with Lilli right now? Her eyes wandered the dining hall not taking in any of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Ben glanced at Shizue, then back at his plate. "Are you going to eat anything?" He asked, not looking at her. When he's finshed saying it he looked at her. "Don't starve yourself.." He warned, taking another bite. He took a drink of his wine, then set it down.
Ben yawned deeply. "I think after this I"ll go to bed. I'm really tired now." Ben said. He'd finished eating. He sat back in his chair and patted his stomach. Ben yawned again, a tear slid down his face. "Wow I really am tired." He said wiping the tear away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Ben’s yawn was contagious, soon Klara felt like yawning too. She put her hand to her mouth and yawned lightly. “I’m tired myself” she stated looking at her half empty plate. She was done. “Shizue, you should eat something.” She advised with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:43 pm
Shizue sighed "It's okay. I just don't feel like eating right now." she made a face. "I'll eat later" she promised. In a couple of days sounds good to me... I've survived longer than that. Look at Yui... she hasn't eaten in months... maybe even a year or two. Shizue rememberd her friend who's eyes were now a permanent red.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:44 pm
[alright, I'm out. You can leave Klara there if you need. and when i come back I'll just pretend she went to her room and stuffs. Bye bye guys!  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games