Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:24 am
bump 589.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:24 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-one

40. I will learn armed combat, so that when the Evil Overlord and the Hero are engaged in mortal combat, I can grab some dead henchman's weapons and help tilt the odds in the Hero's favor.

The True Love List  

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:27 am
bump 590.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:29 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-two

41. I will practice broken-field running so that I can actually run from one place to another without tripping over every shadow, crack, and pebble along my path.

The True Love List  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:31 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-three

42. If the Evil Overlord tries to force me into marriage, I will insist on a ceremony so expensive that it will debilitate his industrial capacity. I will be picky about the tiniest details of the ceremony and change my mind frequently so that the resulting delay will give the Hero more time to rescue me.

The True Love List  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:34 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-four

43. My own sidekicks will be picked for brains, not looks.

The True Love List  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:35 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-five

44. Since liberated women are still allowed to have it both ways, I will not rule out using my womanly wiles to defeat the Evil Overlord. Even if it only works on Stupid Bad Guys, it never hurts to try.

The True Love List  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:38 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-six

45. After being forced into a compromising situation, I will not grab a weapon from the Bad Guy and toss it to the Hero when he walks in; I will instead grab a weapon from the Bad Guy and use it on him myself, before the Hero walks in.

The True Love List  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:40 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-seven

46. Likewise, if I catch the Hero in a compromising situation with another woman, I will give the Hero the benefit of whatever doubt might reasonably exist.

The True Love List  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:42 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-eight

47. When the Evil Overlord forces me to help betray the Hero, I will make a show of resistance and then feign capitulation. I will then use whatever resources are placed at my disposal to screw the Evil Overlord (in a metaphorical sense, of course).

The True Love List  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:45 am
Nudge five hundred and sixty-nine

48. My clothing and footwear will always be appropriate for the occasion. It will enable me to run, climb, and fight, and will hide as large an assortment of personal weaponry as is practical. It will also protect me from frostbite and hypothermia. If my clothing becomes torn in a manner which threatens to kill me from exposure or transform me into cheesecake, I'll steal a jacket from some bad guy. As I am confident that my charm, loyalty and wit are enough to maintain the Hero's love, the harem girl outfit is reserved for private moments when we are living happily ever after.

The True Love List  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:48 am
Nudge five hundred and seventy

49. I will not hesitate to lie about the Secret Location of the Rebel Base.

The True Love List  

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:20 pm
bump 591.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:21 pm
bump 592.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:22 pm
bump 593.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games