Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:01 pm
Ugh... I just got in a flame war with some stupid a*****e in zOMG...

The guy had a high enough dodge that cherry fluffs can't hit him (cherry fluffs do 65-125 damage or so, and hit in an arc in front of them, and have large knockback). So he just decided to stand around and pull cherry fluffs into the group of people who were trying to kill Kat's doll for a quest... basically, he's just killing people for no reason other than to be a douche. Anyway... long story short, after a long flame war backed up by me thoroughly kicking his a** by killing fluffs before he could do anything, and defibbing and healing people he somehow managed to hit, I won.

I'd like to note that I did not start the flame war. I never start flame wars... I just finish them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:30 pm
HOLY CRAP!!!
I just realized what day it was.
My avatar has been changed accordingly.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 pm
ChainsawDooM
I'm curious, how much do other countries follow the election for the President of the United States? Because... the U.S. doesn't follow other countries elections... pretty much at all.

.___. Well.
Most of us want to leave SG and move to U.S.
So; most of us get info from our friends in the U.S., and keep track of whatever news online or in the papers we can get.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:01 pm
Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I can think of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent
To blow up the King and Parli'ment.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England's overthrow;  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:02 pm
What's wrong with Singapore? I mean... I know a lot of the people I talk to from there want to leave, but I've never really known why.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:17 pm
Thanks for being you, Chainsaw!
The world can use more people like you.

Gweener

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 pm
E i J i-A c r o b a t i c~

I think aside from minor mistakes, like using "don't" "they're" and other such things, and also my lack of transitions, I did pretty good.
I just need to resubmit it and see what I get for my second submission score.
I hope I only need to submit it this last time.
Do you know what score I need to get to be barely passing?
xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:04 pm
You are so cool Chainsaw! It was Guy Fawkes day, yesterday.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:23 pm
Don't tell me you need near perfect, Eiji-san!?
Nothing like a bit of pressure to form a diamond.

Do I see similarities between our very own Watu-Warrior and Guido!?

Have you noticed how our media makes it look like the whole rest of the world was really interested in the outcome of this particular American election; that Kenya is looking forward to the change he will bring.
Now with most of the coverage, I believe there is a good amount of spin, but there may be problems if he doesn't live up to almost outrageous expectations.
Also, with all the racial tension after Katrina down here, I dread even the possibility of his demise. I hope our Secret Service men are up for the job.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:51 pm
I'm pretty sure that as soon as security is lax on Bush, so many people will attempt to assassinate him.
>_>

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:07 pm
ChainsawDooM
What's wrong with Singapore? I mean... I know a lot of the people I talk to from there want to leave, but I've never really known why.

Singapore's got Sentosa, its got a fantastic zoo and bird park blah blah, great shopping malls and an upcoming IR.
But have you noticed that all of them are more or less catered to the tourists?
And; its summer/spring all year round, so gosh-darned hot.
And; its too small. Singapore doesn't have specialized industries in the areas of study some of want to take up too, so....yeah. Most of us want to leave.
Personally, I want to leave cause Singapore doesn't have a good cosplay industry and the manga teachers here aren't as proficient as those in other countries =3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 pm
@Gweener - Everything's all good, but perfection is the best ;]  

Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:17 am
Someone Famous
I'm pretty sure that as soon as security is lax on Bush, so many people will attempt to assassinate him.
>_>

Of that, I have little doubt!
I've heard there have already been plans thwarted.
But has anyone thought about what the public reaction will be if he is assassinated? JFK was a beloved President, and even though there were (& still are!) conspiracy theories, the public at large was sad & mournful. Has a motive ever been named? Well, it was right before re-election.
But even though politics tends to be a heated debate, this particular election seemed to be the most emotional. I mean people were very passionate about their choice. Really. My Grandmother had forwarded an email to everyone, I believe it was one of those complaining about the possibility of the American people voluntarily putting a Muslim in the White House. A nephew of hers in CA, retort with some very sharp words. Now, my Grandmother just forwards everything. But at least one recipient took it personally, enough to lash out (even if it was just with tongue) in anger.

I don't know if any of you have experienced what it's like for martial law to be declared and to hear gunshots ring out. It is a very alienating and vulnerable situation. Now, I could ramble on about how I like Obama and how I hope that he makes our country stronger and not even more vulnerable (emphasis on prevention) but I'd just like to hear what others are think? Maybe it's just my inherited child of a flower child paranoia?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:29 pm
Ummm... on that note, uh, ChainsawDooM, if you still have some spare rings... how's that guns,guns, guns? or defib?
I finally got my three garlic sprouts and planted them. I guess I have to go find a cow at a vampire's house, or something like that.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:14 am
Ok, well, let's see...

I wanted to mention that I put the links to the recruitment posts on the first page of Yackity-Yack.

And also, concerning one of our newest members, I have some delicate news. I've been asked to let everyone know that she has suffered a miscarraige. She does plan on returning to Gaia and the WWG when she's feeling better.

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games