Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:50 pm
Shirou and Saber watched the Buus fly towards Goku, grateful that they no long had a fight on their hands...except that now the field they were on was only occupied by them and a rampaging Inuyasha. Recognizing the danger, Shirou materialized his dual swords. Saber made to guard him, but Shirou gave her a disapproving glare.

"Saber, you know he has demon blood. Just touching Excalibur could do him a lot of harm."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 pm
Goku had a serious and angry look on his face and thought 'Just...A little...Longer...' after a while the giant orb flashed and Goku yelled "Get out of the way!!" to Access and Fin. ((This attack is like...HUGE!...Like nearly A-Bomb big. so you'll need to fly off pretty far, like back to the city.))
Light shook his head "I had nothing to do with Misa killing herself...I wanted her to live longer than that...You know I loved her." his lying was so smooth it sounded like the truth. All Misa really was to him was a pawn in the game of chess.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 pm
InuYasha growled finding that he no longer had anyone to fight. He saw all the Buu's gather in one place and attack Goku so he ran after them distinguishing the Buus as his major enemy. He could take care of the others after the Buus were taken care of. However, he found his way blocked by Shirou and Saber. He chuckled cruelly seeing that he could use his claws on these and let the Buus be pushed to the back of his mind as he focused on the two people in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:14 pm
Goku's eyes widened when he realized InuYasha had followed them outside the city! He yelled down at him "Darn it InuYasha! Get out of the way!!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:35 pm
InuYasha heard Goku and senced too much danger for him to handle. He turned tail and fled the scene using all four of his limbs like a dog.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:26 am
" 'K" said Access in response to Goku's order. He and Fin flew in the same direction as Inuyahsa.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:15 am
When the others were out of sight all the Buus turned to Goku who had finished charging the attack up. He smiled in a friendly/evil way and threw the large energyball down towards all the Buus. They were all engulfed in the large blue orb and an explosion rattle the who land of japan. After the orb was gone smoke was the only thing that could be seen. No sign of Goku or Buu! That is until the smoke rushed back as if somthing pushed it. Goku and Buu were fighting. The duplicates were gone and it was the real Buu fighting Goku. They fought for hours, endless, no stopping, both getting beat badly. "Hey! Hey! What'd I miss?" said a strange old man with what looked like a turtle shell on his back. User Image ((The pic doesn't include the shell he wears.))
Than some one who looked almost like a villian followed him down and said "Yes, what has Kakarot gotten himself into THIS time?" he crossed his arms waiting for a response from them, looking almost like he'd tear their heads off if he so much as felt like it. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:39 am
(Oh snap! Gogeta time? lol)  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:40 am
((Maybe. Depends how the story progresses and how I'm feeling...But that is a good idea.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 am
Fin and Access returned after the exlosion subsided. Fin stared at the two fighting and rested her chin on her palm. "Well, this has gotten boring" she commented. She looked around at the city, then realized she had never unfrozen it. There was no point init being frozen now. She thought as she flew to the ground and touched it a shodow spreading much like it did before although this time unfreezing the city.

"Well" Rem said. "You better avenge her then Light Yagami"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:35 pm
InuYasha was running at top speed, not quite knowing where he was going. He was having an arguement with his human half. 'Will you stop?! We need to find Tetsuiga!' And give up this awsome power?! I don't think so! 'But what about Kagome?!' Kagome . . . yes . . . mine. My woman. 'You sound like Koga. And Kagome would sit us for a month if she ever learned that we thought that.' I don't care! She's mine and I plan on making her mine! 'Don't you dare!' But the demon half of InuYasha was in control and an evil grin spread across his face as he started to track Kagome's scent, the human half of InuYasha completely suppressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:43 am
The old man and the one with the angry expression walked up behind Fin and Access "Hey. I asked you what was going on here...For your own sake you'd better start explaning NOW!" The old man watched the fight and said "Calm down Vegeta, they seem like innocent bystanders. They probably have no more knowledge of whats goin' on here than us..." Vegeta scoffed and said "Fine...I'm going to go help Kakarot. Theres no way he can survive Buu alone..." with that his hair turned yellow and he gained a firey golden aura and looked at Fin and Access "Stay here if you two value your lives." then flew off to the fight.
Light nodded and gave a smirk "Don't worry Rem...I WILL make L pay...Ryuk will have to be your problem though..." he turned to a chair and sat in it, looking through his Death Note and continued "I'm unsure of how to get into the Shinigami realm..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:45 am
((Color coding for less confusion))

Fin glared at the new golden haired arrival. She didn't enjoy being told what to do by ANYONE. She looked at Access.

He shook his head. "We really can't do much here and it seems like they have it handled. But I sense a really strong demon aura... it feels like Inuyasha's...I think somethings wrong with him. that IS something we can deal with. " He started to fly towards where Inuyasha was. He stopped to wait for Fin.

She knew it woulld cost her dearly soon, but she didn't want to leave Access especially if he was heading for danger. She felw next to him and together the twoflew to Inuyahsa.

Suddenly the world around Maron unfroze. She let out a sigh of relief, but then changed back to panic. "You don't think something happened-"

"No" Chiaki cut her off. "I'm sure everythings fine"

A small beeping sound came fro Maron's pocket. She pulled out the petit clair, letting her know that there was a demon somewhhere. "Should we got back or follow this?" She asked him

"We're Kaitou's. Demons are our job" he responded as her pulled her by the handout of the school and towards thepresence.

"I believe it is impossible for a human to go into the Shinigami realm" Rem said simply.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm
Vegeta flew over to a tall rock pillar next to where Goku was fighting off Buu and yelled "Kakarot!" Goku looked over and saw Vegeta in the distance and waved "Hey! Vegeta! I need some help here!" Vegeta was doing an odd motion. He pointed his arms to one side then brought them to the other while stepping sideways. Goku raised an eyebrow with a look of confusion then gave a look of uncertanty "Vegeta, I don't have time to play cherades!" Vegeta grew a vein mark on his head and snapped "NO YOU MORON I'M TAKING ABOUT THE FUSION!!" Goku smiled while holding Buu off and said "Oh yeah!" then flew over to Vegeta and looked at Buu who looked confused for a second then smiled. Goku gave a cocky smile to Buu and said "You're gunna pay for what you've been doing Buu..." Goku and Vegeta stepped apart from one another and said "Fuuuu..." they pointed their arms to the way they were moving and said "Shun..." then stepped together and bent over, making their index fingers touch as they moved them to one another and yelled "HA!!" there was a huge explosion and smoke covered the area Goku and Vegeta were in. Buu chuckled. He knew what they were doing and couldn't wait to fight them fused...
Light chuckled and said "I know that Rem...Exactly why you'll have to deal with Ryuk...Besides...You and I don't even know how to kill a Shinigami...No one does..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 pm
"I cannot fault Ryuk for cutting Misa'a life in half. That was her decision. Even though I don't like it...she made that sacrafice of her own free will for you." Rem commented

Access and Fin finally reached where Inuyahsa was. "Inuyasha" Access called as he flew down to Inuyasha's level. He sensed the strong aura pulsating from Inuyasha. "Hey...what's going on?" He asked tentatively.

Fin however waited in the air feeling the sinistr air that surrounded the demon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games