Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:35 pm
((Still it is weird.....*Shudders*))

"Then you mind?" Kit asked intruiged he could learn all he neeeded with only one trip. "Mind teaching me a thing or two?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:37 pm
((Thats wht fun : D lol))

"Sure, anything for a friend." He said with a smile as Miki popped out of his jacket.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:38 pm
"Nice to see a familiar face." Kit said looking at Miki. Smiling he said. "Thank you Kiyoshi. It means alot."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 pm
"Eh, it's nothing really. I have tons of spare time these days. My team is s smart that basiclly teach themselves." Kiyoshi laughed a little, petting the happy Miki.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:43 pm
"Where should we meet so we can get started?" Kit asked packing up his stuff. Preparing to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:48 pm
"Uhhh, my teams training ground should do." Kiyoshi said with a thinking look.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:49 pm
"See you there." Kit said. He flashed a smile. Then a gust of wind flowed through the cafe' and Kit disapperead with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm
Kiyoshi rolled his eyes. "Wind boys," he muttered sinking into the ground.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:27 pm
Susumu appears in the doorway of the Cafe and walks back to the kitchen and puts on a giant pot of herbal tea. This tea being of the healing properties it remains quite delicious. Susumu pours herself a cup and walks out to the front of the cafe and sits behind the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:34 pm
Zeno steps into the cafe and sees none other than the raikage herself. "Good day, Susumu. I happened to realize that you're a medical ninja, correct?Well, I seek the training of a proffessional like yourself. May you train me in the arts of Medical jutsu?"

((wow, thats the most formal ive ever been....in my life.lol))  

De-Vaughn07

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 pm
"hmm ya i can teach you some medical techniques. How far do you want to go with your training?" Susumu smiles and sips on her tea, then propping herself up on the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:42 pm
Zeno smiles and looks as if he's deep in thought. "Well, I'd like to go all the way....well...that is as far as many levels of jutsu I can learn because of my rank....but I plan on basically learning as many as possible."  

De-Vaughn07

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:47 pm
"well sounds like you have the will power to do it. Medical Jutsu takes alot of diligence to accomplish great things" Something clicks in Susumu's head "meet me at my house in 20 minutes" she then makes the bird handseal and disappears into a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:49 pm
Zeno nods and soon follows after.  

De-Vaughn07

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 pm
De-Vaughn07
Zeno noticed some new guy who had just enetered the cafe and decided to just go try and talk to him instead of trying to leave and almost killing himself. He slowly approached the shinobi and stood next to a chair right across from him. "Mind if I sit down here?" He asked, cautiously.

Seeing Zeno approach him, Mifune clenched one of his fists. He was in the middle of thought, and being interrupted... A fight could break out. Mifune just watched him for a second, and then saw that guy from a while ago step in. Mifune hadn't gotten his name, but he recognized him immediately. Zeno left soon afterwards, and Mifune sighed. It was going to be hard staying here unless he could take the first step and be nice.
Feh, like he was going to...

Mifune sat there, unsure of what to do next. Here he sat with a glass of cold water, abandoned by his former village, he had no friends or family to stay in contact with... And he was struggling with what to do next...

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games