Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Just as Xantos was about to leave the battle, the seal cut him off, an inch away from freedom.
"...i hate you..." he stated blandly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 pm
rahenno wakes up i guess i'll go to the hospital he gets up and goes to the hospital  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:56 am

((Dude, the seal is gone.))
He opened his eyes a crack. He noticed he was moving. Are they helping me, it can't be. I thought they were going to leave me there. What if... He then faded out of consciousness again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:26 pm
Susumu returns to the training grounds Taking out her bow and arrow, a new adjustment made to it. now a cloth can be pulled tight along the string to create a fan for generating wind. making some wind jutsus much easier to perform.
She swings the giant fan into the air the sky grows dark and stormy when all of a sudden a cutting tornado emerges from the darkened skies. Tatsuno Ooshigoto - Dragon's Big Job! the cutting tornado whirls around cutting trees into hundreds of pieces. and disapeers after taking out a good chunk of trees. Susumu smiles, but is concerned that still took way to much of her chakra to perform even with the fan.  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:30 pm
rahenno jumps to a nearby rock and speaks to susumu "i was wondering why it was so dark, i thought only i could do that" he said jumping off the rock "so how has it been lately"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:58 pm
"it has to be dark in order to create the tornado. tornadoes dont form from light clouds" Susumu smiles to Rahenno. taking a much needed break from training. those other elemental moves are tough for her to pull off at the moment. "I'm trying to train hard in wind jutsu's utilizing my new fan, so i can perform snow jutsu's later. As i have just recently acquired the water element from Naro."  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:05 pm
"oh thats pertty neat, i need to learn more snow jutsu, after all i only know two" rahenno said with a chuckle "as for the tornado, just remember what i told you a whlie back, let your chakra blow though your body as you perform wind jutsu, otherwise your jusst throwing away your chakra" as rahenno said this he toss a chakra pill at susumu."you look like you need it" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:12 pm
Zann flickered in with a gust of wind and saw Susumu training with her bow and arrows. Wow...that tornado...what power! He nodded a greeting to Susumu and Rahenno, and went to a faraway spot by the river where he inserted his katana, running with wind chakra, into the river, cutting it in half. He closed his eyes to concentrate better, to see how long he could hold it.  

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 pm
"sigh, I got to remember that." Susumu catch's the pill and pops it into her mouth. "You know i just made a huge new batch of soldier pills at the hospital right?" Susumu whips the paper back into its scroll like chamber within the bow. Drawing an arrow she aims for a tree far down range letting loose the arrow she makes a couple quick handsigns. Letting the wind flow within her thinking thin and sharp -Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)- the arrow flies with tremendous speed towards the tree it pierces straight through the tree and pierces straight through another tree stopping the arrow half way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:23 pm
Zann jolted his head up as the arrow pierced the tree right next to him with a loud "twang". He looked up and saw that it had already gone through another tree before. I...I thought Susumu-san was sufficient in Raiton? I didn't know she was good at Fuuton too...He shook his head and concentrated on his own training. The river was now split into 2, 1m apart. I must get it perfect!  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:27 pm
"see told you'll get" rahenno said as he stood amazed at how much susumu has improved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Pulling the paper out making her bow once again into a fan. Susumu flaps it in front of her a couple times. Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill) A cutting wind bursts from the fan like a mini tornado heading into some trees its too weak still and barely cuts them.

"I got to keep trying. I can't give up" Flapping her fan once again Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill) A thin and sharp tornado bursts from the fan, and cuts a tree in half.  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:39 pm
"so when you use the fan it makes you jutsu stronger, right" rahenno said wondering as he watches Susumu train  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 pm
kenshin telaported out of a puddle next to rahenno

having fun?  

Carbon-kazuma

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 pm
"exactly. it makes it easier for me, since i am mainly Raiton based, to use the Fuuton element with ease and greater control." a wind rush's behind Susumu blowing through her hair. She takes a deep breath, does 2 simple handsigns and puts her hands out in front of her.Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) She flies backwards from the wind burst that was dispelled from her hands. landing several yards away she skids to a stop. almost running her head into a tree branch, she ducks at the last second, and dips under it, finally coming to a complete stop. "WOOHOO THAT WAS FUN!" making the handsigns again she puts her hands downwards Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) - and launchs her self high into the air.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games