Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:27 pm
Natsu looked at Alcina with her fake smile, putting on her food face. “Really,” she asked, raising her eyebrows. “He is kind and gentle, and I love him deeply. It has been my dream to be his mate.” She smiled at her, but her eyes were not smiling at all. She remembered that it was this…girl’s smell she had sniffed off of Hayato when he had returned. The princess, was too close to her mate. She turned to the two wolves who were shifting on their feet nervously. “Is Hayato-sama at his…our den?” she asked them, to which they nodded. “Then let us not linger here, I am sure he is waiting for you.” She sniffed her flowers, looking content. “Aren’t these lovely?” she asked, turning to Alcina. “These are flowers I had picked for Hayato-sama.”

((At first I was going to make her some bubbly girl who clung onto Hayato as a friend [not love] but yeah…I thought this would be more dramatic. smile hahaha.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:20 am
(( Oh dear...this sounds fun XD))

Poor Midori. She learned new things everyday. First, Alcina was a princess.
What, what!? Her confused eyes peeled over Alcina-'neechan. She didn't seem the type at all. Of course, the first image of a princess was a rather haughty image with a lacey, puffy dress, and tacky with too much jewelry. That, most definately wasn't Alcina-like.

I suppose that was good, but that didn't mean Midori didn't stummble and whisper a "WHAT!?" beneath her breath.

Then next...

At first in the beginning she was hoping not to see the annoying boy she tolerated the whole trip so soon. When he came with another girl...
First her eyes glued to the bunch of flowers, distastefully scrunching up her nose. With the '-Sama' it even made her scrunching even worse. SHe should know better! Those poor things...

With her introduction though, she forced a small smile, nodding her head to Natsu and the wolves. The introductions continued as she glanced over each one being introduced, even to the despiteful one.

"... and I think you've met King Kisuna, already."

"EHHH!?" That came at the same time the 'annoying little boy' fell. The poor girl felt her face turn an odd color glancing over to the now unconcious one. Her mouth, 'o'ed in complete surprise, was trying to speak, her hands near ready to flail but instead held each other and tightened. What did she think, what did she think... Her mind kept racing as she wasn't sure what to think or say.

He'sabratIcan'tstandhimwhyisheakingwhattheAlcinaisaprincesssHE'SAKINGWHATHE--!

Midori inhaled, and exhaled to try and still her racing thoughts. Her eyes were trying to keep off Kisuna for the better part, her hands tightening.

That was when she finally attuned to Alcina's conversation with Natsu. It was around 'fiance' she caught up. Despite Alcina being a princess... Midori thought of her as like a big sister first and foremost.

“Aren’t these lovely?” she asked, turning to Alcina. “These are flowers I had picked for Hayato-sama.”

"I hope you're going to take good care of them. They won't forgive you for picking them if you don't." Midori's eyes narrowed to Natsu. Her dislike of Natsu increased for some strange reason. Her composure, still not fully resolved, was still building whilst she fidgetted . "And that means not just putting them in a vase of water... I mean replanting them."  

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:14 am
Natsu raised her eyebrows upon hearing those words. "I am going to use these flowers and decorate Hayato-sama's room...it's rather dark in there, everytime I go in..." She trailed off, staring at the girl.

The two other wolves shifted uncomfortably. She was a noble, and one of the most respected. Still...they did pity Hayato.

[[it's called "Ikehana" in japanese...the flower deisgn thing...i dont know how you say it in english but here's a pic:http://i9.tinypic.com/6gdm5hg.jpg]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:57 pm
((I've been waiting for this scene for so long... when Midori finds out. xd ))

Our den? Kind? That b*****d didn't even stick around to talk to me that morning. "I'm sure you must be a remarkable person to love him like that then," she said with a diplomatic smile on her face. At least Alcina was no longer wanting to cry. She was completely pissed off and at a certain absent wolf. And she was most certainly going to give him a peice of her mind when she saw him. "Yes, let's. I have a few... words for Hayato."

Though, that was what she said, the princess was currently tied down beneath an unconscious Kisuna. "Sui-san, would you mind taking care of Kisuna for me?"

((Wow, orientation has been totally wicked so far. I can't wait to actually start working on the show! heart

This lack of spell check is killing me though... crying ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:36 pm
"Of course not." Sui said as he took the poor boy and carried him over his shoulder. It is my fault. He thought humorously.

Fiancée, hmm? Sui continued his ponders, I've had my experience with that.... He couldn't help but let out a few chuckles at the princess' words. Hayato? Kind? Gentle? Perhaps, she saw him in a different perspective.

"That's interesting, Natsu-sama." Sui gently asked, "Would you mind telling us your history with Hayato as we visit your den? You seem to view him in such a wondrous light."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 pm
“Hayato-sama and I were friends as long as I can remember,” Natsu said with a smile. “Ever since I was little I had loved him deeply, and everyone said that I was worthy to become Hayato-sama’s future mate…” She looked at Alcina with the corner of her eyes. “After all, I am one of the respected nobles of this clan. Respected, strongest. Of course, not as much as Hayato-sama. Not one wolf dares to fight against Hayato-sama…he is that respected and honored.” She paused for a moment, and continued. “When I was little, I remembered he had protected me from an awful mazoku. He had gotten hurt to protect me…I was moved by his strength and bravery.”

((She’s purposely skipping Akira…if anyone wants to jab. She doesn’t like Akira because she had gotten closer to Hayato than she had…muwahaha))

EDIT: ((So i just realized Kisuna's font color was orange while i was browsing the past pages[yeah, i was trying to recap haha]....sorry Leri. I'll change Natsu's color to something else from this post.))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:57 pm
( Nah, it's alright. Kisa's or Kisuna's color was orange but I put Kisuna in brown now so it's alright to have Natsu in orange. ^-^ )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:11 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just been so exhausted by the time we've gotten back... sweatdrop It's been lots of fun, but extremely tiring... We've got to learn a full show in three weeks! eek ))

"What happened to that mazoku?" Alcina asked, trying to avoid the subject that Natsu kept bringing up. Besides, it was her duty to find this mazoku and keep it from disturbing the peace. At least, that was what the princess told herself when she found she was changing the subject. "Any information you could give us on the mazoku would help. If we have to fight, I'd prefer to go into the battle with some foreknowledge of my enemy."

Taffy was, much like Midori, not too happy with this new girl. She clung to Midori, trying to hide behind the other girl. The bird-kizoku only peeked out once, and that was to stick her tongue out at the person who was hurting her big sisters.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:24 pm
Natsu twitched when she saw the girl stick her tongue at her, but made no other movements. Instead, she looked at the princess sniffing the air. “She betrayed us, just like how I warned Hayato-sama…I told him she was no good. But then again, because of her, Hayato-sama is who he is right now…so cool, so handsome.” She chuckled, but her eyes showed anger. Just thinking about Akira made her angry. “But anyway, Akira did one thing for me, I suppose. Hayato-sama became the Kizoku leader after his father fell, and I was chosen to be his mate.” She made sure that her eyes landed on Alcina on the last words.

She suddenly broke into a smile, turning to the other two wolves. “Come on, let’s get these people to my Hayato-sama.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:46 pm
"Akira?" Alcina flinched when she heard that name. She should have known it had been that dearranged mazoku that was the one causing all this trouble. Briefly, she wondered what had gone on between Akira and Hayato... Wait, I'm supposed to be mad at that b*****d! And I'm not letting myself forget that! "Yes, I would like to speak with him now, if you don't mind."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:55 pm
Natsu just smiled as pleasantly as she could, and turned to the two wolves. “Come on then, are we all ready to go to our den?”

“Natsu-sama, please stay close to me, Hayato-sama will not be pleased to hear that you were out here without a guard…” one of them said. “Especially with Akira out here…you are most likely a target.”

“Then let her come,” Natsu said with a shrug. “I trained all these years, just to fight her. And what good of a mate of the wolf leader be if she is weak?” She smiled at Alcina again.

Hayato paced his room, putting new fresh clothing on himself. “Where’s Natsu?” he asked when he saw that she was no where to be seen. Normally, he would have been tackled by her when he returned. He stepped out of his room and looked at the closest guard. When the guard fidgeted, Hayato frowned. “She didn’t go outside by herself, did she?” he asked. When the guard did not reply, he growled his anger. “Will she not learn?” he growled, storming out of him room. “Two guards, follow me. We are going to get Natsu!”

((He doesn’t care for her that way. she’s more like his sister, I suppose. but overall, he just cares for his clan. smile besides, he likes a certain princess…hahaha))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:20 pm
Alcina watched the younger girl carefully. If what the other wolves said was true, she needed to protect this girl. After all, a certain nameless b*****d couldn't be counted on. She realized the moment she thought that it wasn't quite true. But she was still too mad at him to care. "Strong or no, a mazoku is not an opponent to be taken lightly. They are much stronger than they should be..."

She started following the other wolves, deep in thought. She completely missed seeing Hayato and two other wolves coming toward them...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:34 pm
Hayato tensed smelling Natsu’s scent with the other familiar ones. “Great,” he muttered, but he kept moving forward, the other two guards right behind him. They looked at each other, but shrugged when Hayato said no more.

”Hayato-sama!” Natsu practically squealed when the upwind brought his scent over to her. “Have you come for me?” she asked him sweetly when he had emerged from the bushes, two guards following him.

He just frowned at her at first, looking angry. “You know you are not supposed to come out here by yourself. How many times have I told you, to take at least two guards with you?” he sighed. Taking one, deep breath, he looked up and looked at the others. “Hey,” he said, trying to sound confident. “How have you-“

”Aw, Hayato-sama cares for me so much!” Natsu had cut him off, and had flung herself at him, clinging onto his neck. “Oh!” she suddenly said letting him go. Hayato however still had his hand on her waist, still surprised at her attack. Natsu glanced at Alcina with a smirk, and said, “I picked these for you, Hayato-sama!” She handed Hayato the flowers she had picked.

”Uh, thanks Natsu,” he said, taking the flowers awkwardly. Realizing he was holding her, he immediately let go, but took the flowers from her. He felt so stupid, but she was after all going to be his mate. He had to be nice to her. He smiled at her the best he could manage and patted her head. “I’m glad you are all right.”

And in truth, he was. He was not going to lose anymore for Akira. He looked back at the rest of the group again, smiling his best. “Welcome, to my territory,” he said, looking at everyone. Or…so he thought. He had avoided Alcina’s eyes, and did he know it. He just felt so…guilty looking at her. Why?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:15 pm
Alcina's eyes narrowed at the embrace, but she said nothing. She was too busy trying to keep her temper under control. Taffy's head popped out from behind Midori, glaring at the two wolves made her feel slightly better. The princess wondered if this was how her brother felt when negotiations weren't going well.

"When were you going to tell us that you had such a beautiful fiancee, Hayato?" she asked, staring at him. "But if you don't mind, we have some business to attend to. Akira has let on she will attack here soon and I'd like to know a bit about her before she does. No offense to the wolf-kizoku's strength, but normal people aren't able to defeat and kill mazoku. Even the dragon clan was wiped out when facing one of them. To that effect, our group and I have been charged by the Time Goddess to fight them and are willing to offer our services to protect your clan." Her fists clenched and unclenched beside her, but other than that she looked perfectly calm. Alcina was getting better at hiding her anger.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:27 pm
Oh, Hayato's in big trouble. Sui thought. He sighed and used his free arm to scratch his head. Honestly, he didn't know which side to choose... or to even choose a side at all. Sui wondered if Hayato still remembered the kiss Alcina gave him....
The merman was at least glad that the wolf leader felt quite awkward. It shows that the kiss took effect.

"Hey, Hayato..." He paused, "... Hayato-sama, can we have our little snake King rest here for a while? It seems he fainted again." He couldn't help but show a mischievous smile. "Kisuna seems to be prone to accidents more often now. I wonder why...."

"Oh, wait a minute."

The sandy-haired boy groaned and opened his eyes. He found himself hanging.... Where was he? His head hurt quite a lot. Did he hit something? He felt feverish too....
But it was no matter. This figure... this was a man! It was a stranger!

"Put me down!" He thrashed. "Put me down!"

"Woah!" Sui almost dropped the boy, "All right, all right." He let the boy down gently on the ground. "Are you okay? I see a stream of blood running down your head."

He felt guilty. Was the teasing too much? Did he actually hurt Kisuna?

He took a deep breath and looked around him. Who were these people? Did he know them? He looked at his waist to find a sword hanging from there. Was he a warrior? Or was he a mere apprentice? Did he know how to use it?

He looked, for the first time, a bit worried... and scared. The boy raised an eyebrow, "Who... who are you?"

"... Uh oh."

( ... Bad cliché? Should I edit? .__.; )  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games