Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm
oh psh, there cute smile heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Well maybe one or two can be posted. But I have to choose them!  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 am
I'm thinking of selling all my guitar stuff. I never really play anymore, and all they do is take up space. I'll probably keep one to kick around when I get bored. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 am
I'm very sick right now and am freezing ;-; I really hate getting sick especially when I was just sick 2 months ago -.-

Also,has anyone been getting huge amounts of scam PMs lately,I've been getting a few every time I log on,on both my main account and my mule,it's very annoying.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:00 am
@FB: How much guitar stuff do you have?

@DDB: Yeah I am getting sick now too, not too bad. Just a sore throat and some coughing. And no, haven't been bothered by PMs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm
00Shoe
@FB: How much guitar stuff do you have?

3 electric guitars. ( 1 7 string and 2 6 stings)
3 acoustic guitars ( 1 six string, 1 twelve string, and a project one)
2 120 Watt amps for when I was in a band.
1 practice amp 15 watts.
8 - 10 pedals ( a few overdrives, distortions, Wah, volume pedal, mod effects, etc.)

A few cables and Couplers, 2 mic stands, 3 guitar tands, a mandolin, a few straps, 4 cases and a Bass guitar ( currently on loan).

I played allot in highschool but fell out of love with it. Things happen man.  

Dryskale

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 am
I happened upon something interesting in my web browsings last night.An animated series that was originally supposed to air back in 06 about these 4 people that find out they're from an ancient werewolf tribe.The production has been difficult and for some reason no networks have picked it up(which is a shame cause the story shown so far and the pics of it look awesome)It's called The Guardians of Luna,and I really want to see it.What's not to love about sword weilding werewolves fighting hordes of giant laser cannon robots!(it shows a pic of just that)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 pm
That sounds familiar, I may or may not have seen that.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm
They're still messing around in the production stages of it right now,the wolves look amazing but the humans are very simplistic.I really do hope they can get it picked up by a network though,the plot seems really good from what I've read and it's a refreshing change of pace from the whole"I EAT YOU RAWR"werewolf movies and shows that are so common and cliche.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 am
So if it was supposed to air in 06' how come they are still working on it?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 pm
They scrapped the project and restarted to take the artstyle in a different direction,and again,they haven't been able to get it picked up by a network.I believe they're finally going to be giving it a website soon,but I think they're still trying to perfect the human character designs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:25 pm
Is it 3D or hand drawn? *hopes you say hand drawn, because most 3D shows look terrible with age*  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:35 pm
All of what I've seen was completely hand drawn,but I think there are some 3-D touches on certain things,only certain small details,like you usually tend to see in shows.I think they originally wanted to do it in 3-D but didn't like the idea and scrapped that as well.From what I real,they have the firs 4 eps completed,but turned it into one large thing as a premier movie kind of thing,and then were going to continue eps,but it needs to be picked up by someone,and I think it'll likely be cartoon network or something.Hopefully it gets alot of fan hype and thus will make people want to pick it up more.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:45 am
They could always just release it online, I think that would gain quite a bit of a following.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm
That would probably be a pretty good idea for them.There was so much in only the story given that makes you want to know more about all the wolves and why the need to protect a certian ancient relic.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games