Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reptile621

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:36 pm
"well damn" sevias said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:42 pm
Noah looked up at him sarcastically. "Oh, haha Sevias, very funny." he said still blushing if not more. I guess I shouldn't care what he thinks, but the weirdest thing is is that for some strange reason this feels so right holding Amie like this, even though I have feelings for Karin. What's wrong with me right now, he thought confused.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 pm
"young minds are so fun to mess with" sevias said kind of gaurding the intrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:51 pm
Noah looked at Sevias. "Bite me Sevias. From my point of view, the young mind is the one with the half-naked sexy woman asleep on his chest. So there," he said looking down at Amie. Holy Lord, I'm starting to act like Karin. he said shocked but not showing it.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 pm
"ya got me there" he said turning to make sure no one was coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:04 am
Noah smiled. He yawned strangely out of nowhere. "Wow, I guess whatever I did to that knight took a lot out of me. I'm going to rest." he said closing his eyes, his arms around still around Amie and his face still red. He had some dreams that a normal sixteen year old hormonal boy with a half-naked beautiful woman in his arms would usually have. He dreamed of him, Karin and Amie back in the pool. He had them in his arms and was content with the world.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:12 am
"all right ill keep watch" sevias said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:45 am
Suddenly Himura bashed in the door and pulled out his katana. "Now I am extremely pissed!" Himura charged at Noah and stabbed his katana at him.  

Justinh1634

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 am
Sin had sorta disappeared durring the fight and re appeared, he walked in right behind Himura and noticed him lunging, "s**t.." he said flashing over to Noah and pulling Amie from him, it was obvious that Himura and Noah were going to fight at some point, Sin just dident want his allies getting hurt in the idiots cross fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 am
Noah was wakened by the noise and stood quickly to avoid the katana. "What the hell is your problem man? If you're going to shout something like 'you were going to rape her' or something you can stow it, I wouldn't do anything like that. I'm sorry for what I said earlier before we got to the town, I really am, I was having an anger problem then. I don't want to fight you, but if you continue I will defend myself." he said calmly looking over at Amie to see if she was okay.  

Omega Awesome391

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:29 am
((Im am turning evil so don't take any of this personally...))

Himura laughed at Noah. "You fool." Himura placed his hand on the blade of his katana. The katana began to grow red then burst into flames. Himura then lunged at Noah and aimed a stab at his throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:34 am
(Okay)
Noah drew his sword and blocked the stab, his face sweating from the heat. He placed his palm flat facing Himura and launched a wave of darkness. What the hell has gotten into him, he thought calmly trying to control his anger.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 am
((himura and sin still have to fight the knights i think))

"dude what the ********" sevias said as the knights himura and sin were face charged at him. sevias sends up a wall of ice to protect the people in the alley.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 am
Noah saw this and jumped back. "We have more important things to do than fight ourselves. We need to get rid of these knights right now." he said as he looked at Sevias. "Open the wall a bit so I can get out. I'll handle the knights as best I can," he said sternly. I need to protect these people, even if one wants to kill me right now. he thought waiting on Sevias.  

Omega Awesome391

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:50 am
"Well if you don't want to play then maybe I can encourage you too!" Himura yelled at Noah as he ran towards the citizens. Himura lit his hands on fire and placed his palm on a man's head. The man screamed and fell to the ground scratching at his face. Himura stabbed his sword thought the man's skull. "Well are the puppet's of this so-called God ready to play?" Himura cackled. Himura then picked up a woman by her throat and stabbed his katana through her stomach. He then threw her down.

((I gotta go sorry )) sweatdrop  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces