Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:40 am
'I will but first it's time to add to those soooo good and great times and get some food !' Arachnid chuckled despite the fact his stomach was vibrating more then jelly ontop of top of a power drill, thoughe he hated jellly it was to slimy, it was like it could never make it's mind up about being a water or just good old food. He leapt off the roof dispesning web spinner he swung down with casual and determind look on his face as he twirled through the air landing on the ground feet snapped together.[He turned and strolled into the house as if the feet of gymnastic skill had been a run off the mill of activity./color]

'Woah woah how do I direct him ?' Scott asked nervously the sudden detection of a missed insturction filled him above his head with far. If she'd missed it out that would mean that thier some kind of hidden and dangerous extra. Usually he would wait but since he was in forgein and dangerous terrioty, this time it would be more sensiable to ask.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:10 am
'Brother ?' Robin enquired with sudden intrigue gazin up at the new comer with sudden interest in the new comer being sparked. He'd slipped in from what he could tell in the battle and little had been said about him since. He'd always thought Gemini's family were dead as he'd been told at the oprhnage those many years ago.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:03 pm
"But I thought you had no real family?" asked Starfire in confusion.

Fox overheard the conversation and stepped in. "Whoa, there. Brother, real family? What's going on?" she asked.

"Heheh, well let Castor here explain that one," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:25 pm
"Oh, yes. Well afte Gemini was born from our mother Orchid, she was born with a birthmark, the symbol of Gemini. Gemini was a great warrior long ago in our homeland Astronima. She was one of the twelve sister warriors. But they all died after the betrayl of Gemini and Scorpio. For they made a deal with an evil man name Orpheus, who still lives on till today," explained Castor.

"Anyways, and so that't how my parents and people named her Gemini. And our names are astronomy names. And in our homeland lived many creatures, such as humans and wolves. Our ather Polux who was human fell in love with our wolven mother Orchid. Then the two had me as their first born and then Gemini. Our parents even had powers and that's how we have them. But there was a prohocey the read or said, whoever was born under the syn of Gemini is the reacarnated warrior Gemini. And she would become evil once again, for that evil darkness still lives on to whoever pocesses her symbol. And then our cousin Warewolf and his father were agianst humans and wolves together. But he did want the power of darkness to himself. And so he met upw ith Orpheus and betrayed us all. so when that happened our mother and father decided to send me and Gemini away, away from our home land, but seprated. You see my caretaker took me in another direction, while Gemini's caretaker to her to another. We both arrived Earth, for that was where we heading. And so I never saw my parents nor family ever again. Our world is now covered in darkness and is Orpheus's trophy," explained Castor.

"When I grew up with caretaker and was trained as well. I decided to go and search of my sister. but on that journey I ran into Orpheus and his apperenteces and their names were Warewolf, Hunter Moon, Starnova, and Turgon. As you see that man that you guys fought, Turgon works for that mad man. And that's why he wants Gemini and he's going to help destroy this world next," said Castor.

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:30 pm
"Whoa," said Rose as she heard every detail that Castor said.

"That idiot Turgon," said Fortuna as she also heard too.

White Dove rode to Scott and said, "Whoops sorry about that. You direct the horse by pulling on the reins but not too rough. Like this." She then showed him Scott how to direct the horse into many directions and to jump over a fence.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:42 pm
"And the lady at the orhanage to me that I wasn't wanted. That the lady just gave the orhanage me, left a note, and ran off. They also said they saw some blood but wasn't to sure if it was her blood. For I had a little cut on me and was bleedind. Which they did attend to and once I turned 6 and good enough to understand things they told me about a lady or family didn't want me. That I wasn't wanted. Some orhanage people they wer. most of them just worked for money there and almost none of them didn't show me any respect. Specially the other children that was there. I was teased cause of my powers. At first I thought I was a nobody and invisable. No, friend, love of family in the world. Not until the Titans came along and took me in. They showed me respect, love, that I was wanted. That I wasn't invisable anymore," explained.

"Huh, Turgon and that man. Even your cousin are all asshol. . ." as Fox was interupted.

"I know Fox," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:02 am
'Ok got it' Scott re-adjusted his sweaty grip on the reigns. He repoistoioned himslef hoping this would give his even more control under the powerful beats which was supporting him. He pulled down on the reigns cautiously exeritnng strength into his legs as they grazed into the beats rough hide. He held the reigns as uncomfrtable angle brinigng them close to his chest in fear of loosing grip. The beast grunted and entered a phisical operation of speed leaping off the fence with graceful and controllled skill.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 am
Robin was captapulted into shock with the revelations recieved from Castor. He'd always known thier a was thick cloudy fog overhnaging Gemini's early live before they came to them. Even with his best attempts and resources he'd never been able to find out a scarp of information which he already hadn't found out. It was intriuging and in a strange way refreshing to finally finish the puzzle of Geminis life.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:43 pm
"So in other words Gemini found out that she did have family after all," said Athena.

"Yes, a real family," said Fox with a smile.

"Wow, that means I have two families now. I feel kind of lucky," said Gemini with a smile.

Starfire was amazed at Gemini's past that Castor had explain. But she couldn'y believe that Turgon was apart of all of this but it appears from the sory that Turgon didn't follow much of his boss's orders. All though Starfire was happy that Gemini was smiling again. She had always loved to see her adoptive children smile for they were like her real children, her own kids. "I am happy for you Gemini and welcome to the big huge family of us Castor," she said with a smile.

Gemini then rememebered what Castor said about the followers name's. There was Warewolf her cousin, Hunter Moon, Turgon the traitor and murderor, and Starnova her spy that she sent to keep an eye on the evil's actions but she hasn't heard from her. "Did you say Starnova and Warewolf?" asked Gemini as she looked to Castor and her smile went away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:10 pm
"Yes, I did sister. As you know and seen that our dear cousin who beleives you should be evil is a follower of Orpheus but is following Turgon's orders for a reason. And Starnova, now she's a beauty but deadly. she kind of looks like Starfire here but without the big belly of course. Anyways why you ask about Starnova?" asked Castor.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 pm
"Awsome! Yeah Scott!" yelled White Dove in happyness. she then road to his side, huged from the horse, and kissed him on the cheek. When she noticed what she just did she moved away and blushed red. Then Sunchaser made a nad sound and it sounded like she was laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:34 pm
"Well, I really haven't said to anyone about this for it was well kind of a secret. and only Fox, Draco, and I know. For Starnova is a spy working for us. After we fought with her and Fox, Draco, and I got stuck with her for a full three days in the woods. We made friends with her and heard her story after she told us her background story of why she works for this evil man that she which she couldn't say the name and I told her mine. Then Starnova felt guilty about attacking us and we became friends. But she ended up being the Teen Generations spy for us and she's been telling me about the missing Teen Generations. But I haven't heard from her after a while now since well she's always traveling with her boss," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:44 am
'Umm yeah I need to go' Scott grumbled his face erupted into a volcanic red shade. He leaped off the horse a weak whispy and dry cloud formulated below him as he shuttled away into the ground. He wiped away the saliva from his lips as he went the saliva from the conact of her lips. Man that was uncomfortable. He rocketed away not daring to look back his heart pumping at an unatural speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:55 am
'Gemini how did you keep in contact with your spy at first ?' Robin enquired with intirgue, he decided it was time for him to mesh himself and the others into the rest of the teams goings on. He was tired of being left out and at base on defence duties, it was time for his to flex his aching action muscles.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:15 pm
"At first it was the communicator and sometimes she would send secret notes and letters to me and give me information. But now I haven't even heard from her," said Gemini.

"Well, it was always hard sometimes to contact her," said Fox.

"Ture," said Gemini.

"After all, that princess is always busy trying to help her kingdom from harms way of the evil's hands," said Fox.

"She's a princess?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, a princess, spy, and warrior," said Gemini.

"Oh, dear. Well, you sho. . .," as Starfire paused.

"Huh, what's wrong mom?" asked Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games