Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 pm
Hethrus smiled and followed Selena."Of course"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 pm
selena smiles "i lvoe you " selena walks up the staris with hethrus and by the time selena and hethrus got into the room alice was waleing and wanted to be feed which woke up her bother so he started crying ! selena walks over and and pick up her daughter and hand her to her dad and the goes and pick up alexander feed him " uhm.. wow " selena smiles !  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am
Hethrus started to feed Alice and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 am
selena burped alexander and put him back down and walked over to hethrus " whats wrong love ?" selena see him sighing " is there something the matter ?" selena takes alice and burps her and put her down to play with her bother " you know what you need love you need to go to the waterfall with me " selena smile s"ill go get anutie haru to watch the babies while were gone !"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:26 pm
pening her eyes Haru sighs even from where she was she could hear Selenia's thoughts. Smilling to herself she sighs before making a mental connection with her "Selenia you and Hethrus go i'll be upstairs in a minute to look after them" she say's before standing up and making her way towards the stairs and upstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:35 pm
"No it's alright love...its nothing" Hethrus told Selena and hugged her.He kissed her and looked down, his mind filling with bad memories.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:33 pm
(wow haru i like you new look i hardly reconzed you )
selena smiles and shakes her head" ease droping on me again are we haru ?" selena laughs " anyway thnk you haru we need this time alone i think cause we really havent had much time together scence the babies were bron !" selena smiles " alright i laready feed them and bruped them so you dont have to worry about that " selena sighs"thank haru """' selena looks at hethrus and take him by the hand " on love let go we hve spent much time together alone we need this " selena smiles and kiss hethrus  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm
Sighing she knocks on the door before walking in "It's less the fact that I was easdropping, more the fact that your thoughts are so loud and I could hear them from downstairs" she say's before smilling. "She's right you two haven't spent much time together sicne you got back, so go have some fun for now" Haru states with a smile.

(thank you I thought it was about time for a switch in hair haven't changed it in a while and stuff)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 pm
"No its alright...we can just stay here with the children and still be alone.." Hethrus said, before kissing Selena."And I don't want to leave them.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 pm
selena sighs "love the thing i hve in mind arent for the little one to see at all ever " selena blushs "wow haru that must be kinda awakward for you considering so how did you deal with you we you know " selena gigles " hethrus come on they be fine for hour we reall havent left this room " sweet heart ahru won tlet anyhting happen to them ok now stop worrying and lets go " selena shook her head thank you haru "selena say before draggin hehtrus outside into the garden and walk donw the hiden path " now love isnt it much lovely out here to spend our alnoe time together i mean this were it all started love " selena smiles an d kiss hethrus deeply "i love you "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:53 pm
Hethrus sighed but couldn't help but smiling when Selena kissed him.He pulled her closer and kissed her "Yea I guess we do need some time alone..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:20 pm
"Have fun" Haru say's before going to sit down and watching Alexander and Alice while smilling. "I've been dealing with hearing everyones thoughts in my own way" she say's with herself before sighing "it's nice to know that you two can't talk right now two less minds to listen to.. for now". Laughing to herself as the two babies play she thinks about other things.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 pm
selena gigles and nods alittle " oh so i guess your seeing thing my way now huh love " selena kiss hethrus deeply and wink at him and take off her dress and jumps into the water " are you coming my love " selena smiles and motions with her ponter finger to come over there in the water with her "you know we really need to spend more alone time together "selena gigles " i love you hehtrus "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm
selena gigles and nods alittle " oh so i guess your seeing thing my way now huh love " selena kiss hethrus deeply and wink at him and take off her dress and jumps into the water " are you coming my love " selena smiles and motions with her ponter finger to come over there in the water with her "you know we really need to spend more alone time together "selena gigles " i love you hehtrus "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 am
Hethrus smiled a little and after taking off his clothes he jumped into the water beside Selena.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games