Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:02 pm
"HOW WOULD I KNOW!" Yuki screamed. "Im sure Xiah is dead by now, CAUSE OF YOU........"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:11 pm
((Sorry that I didn't post for like the last two days but I was grounded sweatdrop
Can someone please tell me what's going on, though?
))

Kiara's brain wasn't working well, probably because there was so much going on.  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:30 pm
((Good Side: Well I just figured out that Eris finally accepted me being Hyuuga.
Bad Side: They went about eight pages in an hour while I was gone.))

Hyuuga Devoker looked at Kiara and noticed that she had been a bit quiet. "Hello Kiara-Sensei."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:04 pm
Kiara noticed Devoker talking to her so she turned to look at him. "Hi," she said with a small sigh that nobody could hear.  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:29 pm
Hyuuga Devoker smirked and then began scratching her head. "Am I ready to be a genin yet? I know all the basics, including the techniques. I also know a lot more than that." Hyuuga Devoker was getting pretty excited that he might finally be a genin.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:51 pm
Kiara looked at him. "Show me the three basic Jutsus," she told him. "And we'll see if you're ready."  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:02 pm
Hyuuga Devoker nodded and smirked. "First jutsu, Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Hyuuga Devoker made a hand seal and he was replaced by a chair next to him and he was where the chair was. "Second jutsu, Bunshin no Jutsu!" Hyuuga Devoker made a hand seal and two clones appeared next to him. They went away and then he said, "Third Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu!" He then transformed into Kiara and said, "That's all three of the basic jutsus. I know a lot more jutsus though. I also know how to control my chakra." Hyuuga Devoker then poofed back to his original self.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:14 pm
When he did the first Jutsu, she made sure that he switched places with the chair exactly where it was. He passed that one. When he did the second Jutsu, she examined his clones precisely. It looked exactly like him! Then when he did the third Jutsu, she examined how she looked and how his transformation looked. It was perfect! But she had to test him on one last thing. "What's your favorite toy in the whole world?" she asked him.  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Hyuuga Devoker looked at Kiara with his eyes wide open when she asked him what his favorite toy. He was frozen and he felt like he had just fallen over onto the floor with shock. "Um... I don't play with toys." Hyuuga Devoker took out a kunai from his kunai holder and held it up, "This, is my favorite toy." Hyuuga Devoker smirked hoping he had answered correctly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:22 pm
Kiara shrugged. That wasn't the answer she wanted and she was doing this for a reason. "Okay, tell me one of your favorite things in the whole world that isn't here right now. An object, not a person," she told him.  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:26 pm
Hyuuga Devoker laughed and said, "Oh that is easy. RAMEN!" Hyuuga Devoker could picture him with his chopsticks as he threw them behind his shoulder and bashed his head into the ramen bowl. He could see himself slurping up all the ramen and it's juice. Hyuuga Devoker rubbed his stomach now that he was getting hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:28 pm
Kiara smiled. "Now, use the Transformation Jutsu to Transform into a human size bowl full of ramen. You might be able to transform into something that you can see at this very moment but maybe not something that's far away," she told him.  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:31 pm
"I can't forget how a bowl of ramen looks." Hyuuga Devoker tapped into his mind and pictured a huge bowl of ramen. His stomach began rumbling and he said, "Henge no Jutsu!" He made a hand seal and he transformed into a three by two feet bowl of ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:36 pm
Kiara smiled. "That's all I wanted to see. If you can transform into something that isn't here," she said as she smiled. "You pass!"  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:37 pm
"Yay!" Hyuuga Devoker turned back into his regular self and said, "So how do I become a Genin?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games