Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:10 pm
(I'm pissed because damn havoc won't just back the ******** off, god damn, no other hokage had to deal with this, why me? I swear to god I'm going to resign when this is over)

"Hell, I've got time, nothing but time, we have trees, wood, metal, we can rebuild. Plus everybody is gone, evacuated because of the posion." Xantos said, he drew his two blades, the sword of the black hole...and a quite newer one, his chainsaw blade.
He pressed a small button on the hilt and that reved the teeth on the outside of the blade.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't cut you in half."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:13 pm

The figure stared into the Kage's eyes and looked to the side. "You leaf ninja, so stubborn. No wonder my master ordered me to attack this village. But-I have no need to resort to violence. Unlike him, I actually have self-control." He released the seal and immediately an earthen shield rose from the groud and surrounded his body acting as a shield. "And the reason?" He grinned. "Because I could kill you without a sweat."

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:15 pm
"Heh...you wish kiddo. I used to be the commander of ANBU...at the age of 15, spyed on the akatsuki, fought in countless wars, spied on another criminal orginization, I've got mroe years around my belt then you've got in your whole body. Bad guys act tough, but they're all the same. Zeramaru acted the exact same way."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:19 pm

He grinned and nodded. "Which is the exact reason he isn't here now, isn't it?" The figure removed his hood to show only a mask, hiding the figure's face. "Why don't you just run along now; as I said before, I have no needs to start a war of any kind now, and I'm sure in your village's state, you wouldn't want to either, hmm?" He frowned and the earth shield slowly dropped.

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:24 pm
"Well, from the crap I have to take from Zeramaru, I would think that's the case, the village army is fine, just not the actual village itself, we have other people who will take us in until we can recover and rebuild. If you don't want war, why are there countless bombs throughout the village, including my office..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:30 pm

The figure grinned. "You still haven't learned? The legacy of Zeramaru will live on, and I'm merely fulfilling the duties I am meant to carry out." He dumbed it down so this so-called Kage could understand.

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:42 pm
*Hanzo appeared next to the hokage*
"Is there a problem Hokage-sama?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:43 pm
((You don't get it. Zeramaru will never stop. For god's sake, he died, then came back and poisoned konoha. If he dies again, he's gonna give everyone AIDS.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:50 pm
((Lol, and with my help, he can destrOy all the corn crops in the world! MUWHWHAHAHA!!!
lol, jk.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 pm
(Someone gonna actually post?)  

Dark-Ninja70

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:52 pm
((well, you guys' hokage went offline. i suppose i could post-you want in?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 pm
((Sure ive got plenty of time))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:57 pm
((de vaughn, you were a genin when my old rpc was one, and trust me. IF MY RPC DIDN'T DIE, I WOULD RIP YOU IN PEICES!! oooooo, PIE!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:01 pm
((umm, who said this was the same person? ninja my rank is hidden; my identity is covered. and i am really cool! mrgreen ))

The figure looked over at the shinobi who had just arrived. "I need no company; leave now or rot in hell under the hands of mine own." He said agressively and then cackeled. "Nah, you leaf ninja aren't worth killing." He stated and watched them closely.

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:03 pm
((and to the rip me in pieces part-nice try. I was an expert at ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu, my elements were lightning and earth, and my bloodline converts it into glass-my clan gives me manipulation of wind and sound, and I was part medical ninja/puppeteer. so now way-I would rip you into pieces.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games