Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:29 am
((how did i know that i needed to check up on this forum again.))

((look start from the beggining and stop with the whining, all i hear coming from this thread is WAH WAH WAH))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 am
iZann
((bb, that's exactly what I said...and no Zero you're not taking me anywhere. If you want me to I can counter it in another way. You and TS are leaving, I don't care. GAWD.))

nothing you can do......you did that bull crap thing with your demon and eris told you no......i win don't occ back))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:31 am
((THAT'S WHAT i SAID LIKE 2 PAGES BACK !@@#$!@#%@!#%@%#?!?!?!?!?!))
((Ok Zero I used the wrong word in ooc cuz I said "immune", but in rp I "released" it. If it was immune then I won't even bother to release it won't I >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 am
Eris5
((how did i know that i needed to check up on this forum again.))

((look start from the beggining and stop with the whining, all i hear coming from this thread is WAH WAH WAH))

((look if we do that i cant win....i set this up just wright...and he did a god mod there was nothing he can do))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:33 am
((OK, before another pointless fight starts we just listen to eris.? As much as i want to win in this thing both zann and zero is right. Look, im saying we should just make an agreement, eris said wat we should do so what do you thing. Zero ik we should have the body but eris just posted this. Last thing we need is to get in trouble for this!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:34 am
Test Subject 196 O
((OK, before another pointless fight starts we just listen to eris. ?))

look man we cant WIN...this was the only way  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 am
(...then idk, zann wants it one way, we want it another, but eris said we should do it then we have to. Unless we can make an agreement with zann. Zann, pm me and we could talk about this so we dont take up so much room on a forum, ok?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:39 am
iZann
((Ok Zero I used the wrong word in ooc cuz I said "immune", but in rp I "released" it. If it was immune then I won't even bother to release it won't I >.<))

((that is not my problem...that is life...make a new rp avi...you lost...cant you just take a bow like a real man.....and i will say it...i cant beat you in hand to hand....... i had to do it with are talking.....i set this up from day one...that is why i wanted you...cus you are a DEMON))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:41 am
((If you say that I can argue that I never posted looking INTO your eyes, same way you can say I never posted looking away from your eyes. It's a never ending arguement. I would continue but I don't want to ruin Eris's mood anymore since I know what a woman's anger can be like >_> No offense to any women here...
So goodbye and enjoy your day. I am out of this argument.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:49 am
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
iZann

((that is not my problem...that is life...make a new rp avi...you lost...cant you just take a bow like a real man.....and i will say it...i cant beat you in hand to hand....... i had to do it with are talking.....i set this up from day one...that is why i wanted you...cus you are a DEMON))

((I can say the same to you my friend. Remember my first post of attack, I moved right next to you? I looked away from your eyes then didn't I?? And if you say that will still put me in the genjutsu, then that's auto-ing. Or you can say Test's finger will put me in a genjutsu. Well you had your genjutsu, sword attack, shadow binding and attacks all in one post. That's what, 4 things? And so I said "I looked away already when I attacked" but you said "Nuu, that doesn't work" so I said "ok, hachibi inserted its chakra". But still you said "nuu, it doesn't work" well then that's god modding isn't it cuz there IS no other way to avoid a genjutsu. Also at that time you had a giant a** snow tidal wave coming at you. So I can argue that you're screwed, and I'm not. But I'm not going to argue with that cuz I can go on for another 2 pages. Good day, gentlemen.))  

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:49 am
((My opinion best way to settle this EVERYONE GETS OUT OF THE ROOM AND FORGETS ANYTHING EVER HAPPENED!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:53 am
iZann
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
iZann

((I can say the same to you my friend. Remember my first post of attack, I moved right next to you? I looked away from your eyes then didn't I?? And if you say that will still put me in the genjutsu, then that's auto-ing. Or you can say Test's finger will put me in a genjutsu. Well you had your genjutsu, sword attack, shadow binding and attacks all in one post. That's what, 4 things? And so I said "I looked away already when I attacked" but you said "Nuu, that doesn't work" so I said "ok, hachibi inserted its chakra". But still you said "nuu, it doesn't work" well then that's god modding isn't it cuz there IS no other way to avoid a genjutsu. Also at that time you had a giant a** snow tidal wave coming at you. So I can argue that you're screwed, and I'm not. But I'm not going to argue with that cuz I can go on for another 2 pages. Good day, gentlemen.))

((but you did not LOOK AWAY...you ignored it..unles you put a post telling me you looked away then that is it 4 you..........and you did a god mod and played of it to save your a**...and you wore in the genjutsu that immobilized you))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:52 am
(Zero stop god modding before I get pissed and face the battle like a man, you are an akatsuki god damnit. And guys im still in the office so stop trying to kill me x.x
WE ARE STARTING FROM THE START OF THE FIGHT AND THATS FINAL  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:35 am
((Moki I'm solving it through pm now...he's trying to insist that whatever I do I have no way of releasing the genjutsu. Which is kinda god-moddish...well I have my say. Fine ok so I shall make Zann stay in this office until this is resolved.))

Zann stood in a corner of the office, his hands in his pockets and waiting for the two Akatsuki members to act.

((and this shall STAY this way until tomorrow when I come back on.))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:53 am
((........??? this is pointless. And Eris sorry 'bout the while anounment thing i just was trying to help. As for the the Akatsuki and the rest don't you think it would be easyer to take this somewhere else.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games