Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 pm
"Now what?" Neal asked Rachel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 pm
Leonard thought about it, then shook his head. "That wont work. id do it if not for the fear of putting the cuffs in HER." Leonard said, before snapping, preparing to cuffs her before she knew what was going on. if all else failed, he would encase her in his own blood to do it.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 pm
Mer didn't know what was going on anymore and she didn't even realize the cuffs were on her. By now she had transformed into her true shape.
User Image

Rick nodded, "Then do what you can. Then put Synthic in the quarantine chambers and feed her the serum. I can deal with MER until then," He said.

"She was going in one general direction. The best we can do is keep going there," Rachel thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 pm
Leonard nodded. once Mer was in the cuffs, he teleported to the quarantine chamber, bringing Synthic back, and repeating the process he went through to give her the first serum for the second one.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 pm
Synthic wasn't quite awake so she didn't fight back as the serum was poured into her mouth. She unconsciously swallowed it.

Rick stepped closer to Mer, who was pinned to the wall. The Dragonkin roared at Rick and pulled strongly against the chains. She began using magic, but the cuffs pulled the magic away before she could use any. She roared again and stood her full height. She spread her wings and tried to take off, but couldn't.
"You may as well give up. You remember this place don't you?" Rick asked with a smile, "While it's been renovated a few times since, you were here to be converted into a crystallis. Your power has consumed your host...maybe I should make you a crystallis again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 pm
Leonard disappaered once he gave her the serum, reappearing beside Rick. looking at Rick, Leonard wondered what this would all lead to for just a moment... then he decided that wasnt important. simply the cause.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:50 pm
"Well? What do you think?" Rick asked Leonard, "Think she would make a good guard for me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:59 pm
"If you tame her." Leonard said. he didnt know if he intended to infect her, or what...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 pm
"Right. If I tame her," Rick said, "She's addicted to the taste of blood right now. All I need to do is wave a corpse or two in front of her and she'll be easy to train," He snapped his fingers and a guard ran into the room at Mer.
She roared and bit the guard in half with a growl. She finished off the human and glared at Rick like she was demanding more.
Another guard came in and met a similar fate. This time Mer lay down and chewed the human more thoroughly.
"See? Easy to train once you keep them like this," Rick said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 pm
"Ill keep it in mind, sir." Leonard said.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:31 pm
"With feral creatures this works," Rick said, "Dragonkin lose sense of themselves when they taste blood and revert to this savage state. So as long as I keep her savageness in check she's as good as mine," He walked over to Mer and petted her large scales. Then he walked over to a desk at the opposite end of the room and took a large metallic object, "Just a precautionary measure. This creature will attack only who I want to attack," He said and walked back over to Mer with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:40 pm
Leonard nodded, and watched calmly, wondering if he could tame her to ride himself. it would be far more intimidating than coming in on energy wings.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:45 pm
Mer glared at Rick and lunged at him.
Rick jumped onto her snout and smacked the metallic object on her forehead.
The dragon reared up and roared painfully. Rick jumped off before he got too high, "Fascinating creatures. Too bad I still need more infected, or I would take this one. She's too much for me at my current strength."
Mer closed her large eyes and pulled on the chains again, this time more ferociously than before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 pm
Leonard stepped forwards. "Would you like me to weaken her?" Leonard asked. he was confident in his ability to do so, and wouldnt have any issues with doing it himself.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 pm
"I don't think that will be ne-" Rick stopped when Mer suddenly went for him again. This time, she was way too fast for him to react in time. She managed to rip his lab coat and shirt off, "...?!" Mer recoiled from Rick suddenly and charged again, using the wall behind her to help her along. The chains suddenly ripped out of their bases in the walls.
She flew over Rick and Leonard and roared again.
"Mer's escaping!" Rachel exclaimed, hearing the roar vibrating around them. Rachel caused a small dimension to open, "Get inside! This will get us back!!"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games