Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 pm
Ryuuki walked up to the door that supposedly led to the hokage's room. "uhh I wonder if she's here" he said to himself, a little nervous because he hasn't met the hokage yet. Ryuuki knocks on the door three times and waits to see if anyone will answer back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 am
"Come in." Reiko called. Seeing the boy that she didn't recognize, she asked, "Are you one of the new academy students? I'm sorry that we don't have a sensei at the moment."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 am
Wow this guy must be Psychic, thought Ryuuki. "Actually I am" he replied, no longer nervous about meeting the hokage. "My name is Ryuuki Kyohaku, and I'm here to ask about the Ninja Acadamy. "I was wondering when we can expect to have it opened or if there is any other way of learning." he said, standing up straight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 am
((I'm a girl eek ))

She nodded, sighing. "I may as well go down there myself for a bit and teach, since Orion seems to have left for a while." She looked over at Haseo and Gaijin. "You two may come as well if you wish." She made a few handsigns and beetles flew out of her sleeves, creating a clone. "Stay here," She instructed it. "I am going down to the academy for a little while." She motioned for the students to follow her and exited the office.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 am
[[I knew that!!! Srry I just put guy for some reason sweatdrop ]]]

"Ok" said Ryuuki, as the Hokage left. He then walked out of the Hokage's office toward the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:12 pm
irishshamrock12
Kazuma looked at the new boy "Ehh you havent heard of me before, do you live under a rock? I am Kazuma Hyuuga, Jounin of Leaf, and Ex-Gobi Jinchuuriki". He then looked at Haseo "what do you know so far then" he said and raised an eyebrow.

Haseo had a look of humor. "Well....actually I dont know any jutsu. I haevnt found anyone to teach me at all. So thats why I came to the office. Though I am impressed you used to be a jinchuuriki. Anyways, I am hoping we can begin as quickly as possible. The leaf village needs more powerful shinobi from what I know of." He said slightly depressed  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:41 pm
Lenon walked up through the office of the Hokage, not having to ask for any directions from anyone. He'd been here enough to know his way to the Kage's office. Once at the door, he knocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 am
irishshamrock12
Kazuma looked at the new boy "Ehh you havent heard of me before, do you live under a rock? I am Kazuma Hyuuga, Jounin of Leaf, and Ex-Gobi Jinchuuriki". He then looked at Haseo "what do you know so far then" he said and raised an eyebrow.

"ooooooo i c i c i am sorry that i have not heard of you" Gaijin bows" well yes so what is the plan am i to be one of your students?"

((yo srry man i been out of town with my family))  

o8_thaiboy

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:54 am
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko looked out the window towards the academy. "Orion is supposed to be there I believe." She said to Gaijin. "If he isn't there, I don't know where he is, he tends to just vanish sometimes."

((PM x infinityorion x))

"ooo i see ok thank you for your help"Gaijin bows and walks to the door"um if anything i well come back ok?" he then thinks for a mint or to"o yes Kazuma said he could train me is that ok?"

((okie ty and srry for the late replay i been out of town XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 am
perkydemonofdoom
((nm he quit, so i dont' have a sensei at the moment but i will get one. either that or i will go down there and teach untill i find one))

((ight ty 4 da info))  

o8_thaiboy

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:03 am
perkydemonofdoom
((I'm a girl eek ))

She nodded, sighing. "I may as well go down there myself for a bit and teach, since Orion seems to have left for a while." She looked over at Haseo and Gaijin. "You two may come as well if you wish." She made a few handsigns and beetles flew out of her sleeves, creating a clone. "Stay here," She instructed it. "I am going down to the academy for a little while." She motioned for the students to follow her and exited the office.

" sure thing teach" Gaijin smiles and starts walking out the door and fallows everone" Gaijin starts talking to him self "mmm the Hokage looks kinda hot" he then closes his eyes and starts laugh to himself"aaaaa woooooo" Gaijin slips over his foot and falls down the stairs "aaaa ooooooh man thats smarts" Gaijin gets back to his feet rubing his head and waits for the others  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:38 pm
Kazuma smiled at Haseo "ill meet you at the training grounds and we will begin" he said as he activated the byakugan and noticed Lenon's chakra. Kazuma smiled "Lenon is that you, its kazuma Hyuuga, remember me from when kit attacked, the one who brougth you here" he said grinning.  

irishshamrock12

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 am
Lenon smiled. "Yes, in fact, I do. How are you? Nothing went wrong when I switched the Gobi from you, did it?" He looked worriedly at Kazuma, because he'd never done something like that before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:57 am
The clone absentmindedly twirled her hair in her hands.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm
Lenon sensed the Hokage's chakara in the room and opened the door, walking in. He bowed. "Hokage-sama? I have a favor to ask of you." He stood up and waited for her reply.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games